ZRX

This fucker is keeping pace with BTC during a moon. This is way before all the DEX rollouts start.

I cannot describe the levels of comfy I am experiencing right now.

I've been holding a 78k bag.

Feels good man. Feels good. The price is going to explode into Q1 and Q2 of next year as decentralized exchanges start to become more popular with 0x being used as the underlying gas token.

This isn't mooming, not yet per se.

We'll see it around $1 by Q3 2018. Easily.

I fucking wish, I've been hodling since the ico and I lost so much for it

I bought a small bag. I want to double down But its too high for me to buy on principle... should i do it or wait for dip?
no TA bullshit please.

also my pairing is with ETH so its doubly overpriced in comparison.

This is one of my favorite projects in all of crypto.
I have a big bag right now with a buy order around 18k i'm hopign fills

Kyber is mooning too.

I’m a brainlet newfangled, but I think it’s likely to dip. It’s dipped after each of the last two moons this week. If you zoom out at the chart, this coin had a premature spike and crash right after ico. So I think bagholders from then will dump s but each time it spikes. That said, spring is coming and the exchanges will be a big catalyst.

Tldr, just dollar cost average into your position.

$1 or did you forget the zero?

Looks like it broke out to me Look at its past "cat ears" pattern on the descent. We did not see that same pattern over the last few weeks. We had a dip, spike, adam and eve double bottom, a second spike following that (same height as previous spike), some consolidating/bull flag, and then a 3rd spike through resistance that is now acting as support. And if you believe in drawing meme trend lines, it broke the long term downtrendline and consolidated above it.

been holding since August, still a little low ETH wise, but it's one if not the only project actually delivering at a constant pace. ZRX will get me out of poverty jesus fucking christ

Also partnered with OAX which is also moving right now , Oax is a future decentralized exchange with asset gateway, very comfy as well

been holding 7k since august, up in ETH and USD (obvi). comfy hold, want to buy more, but im too diversified in alts. need to become less diversified and unironically be more normie

Get in before it hits $0.50.

ICO holder here, bought 18k more last night. Love 0x, so much potential!

Hey guys. Just saw the mooning and decided to come hang out. What is going on that is making the price rise? Any ideas?

BTW. Which exchange are you all buying/selling ZRX on? Is it on bittrex?

Binance

honestly I'm not sure. I think it's because it's a good project and as money is pouring into everything atm, ZRX is getting a lot of deserved attention...there's a lot of coinbase speculation too

I think it's because we're seeing actual companies starting to release their products into the world, and they are going to be massively successful. We're watching the birth of a new global economy, driven by niche micro-economies for all industries.

It's not going down. Buy now

The moon twins Of 2018

Get in or stay poor

{Set} Protocol: A way of holding an actively prebalanced basket of ERC20s called a {set} with the ability to atomic swap to underlying tokens if desired, built on 0x.

Dai Stablecoin: Essentially a non-fraud version of tether, pegged to a basket of diversified global fiat (USD, Ruble, Yen, SDR, etc) and traded as a ERC20, stabilizing ERC20 value measures and thus 0x systems.

dYdX: A derivatives trading protocol built on the 0x protocol, using 0x nodes to keep orderbooks off-chain and smart contracts to execute options, shorts, and swaps.

ERCdex: bittrex-esque software platform for trading ERC20s and other crypto interfacing with 0x node offchain orderbooks, executed with smart contracts over etherium.

Dharma: Creating debt agreements (bonds) by collateralizing crypto tokens.

You forgot about the most important one - Ethfinex

>TA
>bullshit
HAHAHA i bet you like losing money.

Yeah zrx is one of my comfiest bags.

not diversifying that much has nothing to do with normies, with may be a wise decision in the right conditions, normies just hold few coins because that's what coinbase give them. you're holding a high profile alt, ZRX would be a very good token to consolidate your exposure to the market

gtfo with you piece of shit deluded linkie. gosh I hate those guys

bought 33k units at .19 and believe this will net me 1M by 2019

Maybe not by 2019, but closer to 2023. In any case ZRX is a bet on the ETH ecosystem. If ETH does well, you can be sure ZRX has a good shot at doing very well. And given the small market cap now, you will indeed get a disproportion amount of gains.

Did you guys read my big ramble about this the other day? I outlined the points and said ‘Eth ecosystem’. I’m happy if my shitty research helped some bizbros get in on this!

lol that was you? yeah that was some good shit user. hindsight I wish I copied that down. I've got a decent chunk of my portfolio in zrx atm..extra comfy

Definitely did not read that, but a lot of people have been saying the same thing. Can you repaste your post though? I'm curious to read it now.

man it was really well done...hopefully dude has some of it saved or will rewrite
but basically everything in that pic is being built on 0x protocol and decentralized exchanges will be the next gen of crypto exchanges (can't be regulated / investigated by govs), they will all pay fees in ZRX since they are built off 0x protocol. Coinbase CEO is enthusiastic, Fred Ehrsam co founder of coinbase is an advisor...ZRX is looking really promising. Also he posted this pic attached.

about time for it to pay off
lost 2k with it at its worst
now im 1k+ up

not going to sell tho

its actual that TA is bullshit
read some papers m8 and do something for your education