Am I going to make it biz?!

Am I going to make it biz?!

Yes. NEO will moon in the coming weeks when decentralization goes live at the end of december

How much did you start with cunt?

$5000 cunt

how long ago

Started in September, and added a grand or so every few weeks. I’ve held lots of different coins, and sold them at profit along the way. I would have had a lot more had I held, but can’t cry over missed gains. I’ve settled on these few for now, and might start putting more money in come the new year.

thats cute OP

that's cuter

fuck mate, grats on the 1m
how are you celebrating?
Couple frothies with the boys down at the local tav?

reported for begging :^)

Working today! But tomorrow is mad monday for me!

How much have you put in?

Where abouts do you live mate?
QLD here

Started with 10k

Sydney - you gonna check out nuggets tour? You in crypto Australia FB?

Nah I'm not, from what I've seen most Crypto pages on Facebook are full of lunch money investing mouth breathers. Is this page an exception?

Damn mate- that’s some good gains. How did you do it? Just holding? Or trading? Doubling my money is nice, but when I see gains like yours, I get disheartened

whats nuggets tour?

Yeah it's good. They do have some good calls, and all hate USI-tech, affiliate links and shit.
Nugget is prob one of aussies crypto legends, he has some good calls, and is currently doing an aussie tour to meet up with people at pubs and shit.

Would you mind sending me a link my dude ?

70% hold, 30% play.
Picked some decent coins that paid off, and rode some damn fine pump and dumps, then reinvested profits into the hodls.

fb /groups/cryptoaustralia/

Any advice for my portfolio?

you're too diversified for a small portfolio

Cool cool. Chuck it into ARK or STR or something?

Go all in on the next WABI dip. Trust me my fellow ausbro

You got in early enough. Yes you'll make it big next year

Soooo, is the other guy right, and I’m too diversified? Or, just hold what I have?

whats the last one on your list? Looks aussie?

Lol, that’s fiat. I cashed out 900$ because I was unsure about the impact that futures would have. Just there to remind me to reinvest in something.

Best way to make big money is study the fuck out of the top 100 coins and choose 3 or 4 projects which YOU think has most potential for 2018 - 2019. Also, try to make sure that you're not buying a short term top so you can maximise the amount of coins you own.

I can't wait to break 1000 anons that's the most a aspie neet like me has ever made.

haha ok! Thought there may have been some Tether like coin for AUD I didnt know about!

1 MCO. Whew, you made it! Tempted to sell my MCO and buy more ARK with it but I can't drop it in case it moons ahhhhh.
t. sold 10k+ XLM @5c

Keep going man, in 12 months you might have 200k+ (more if you are lucky) IF you are patient, don't throw it away trading and maybe invest a bit more whenever you can. GL!
t. 34, aspie, finally found a 'video game' that pays.

I wanna be you.

>try to make sure that you're not buying a short term top

I made this mistake a few times in the beginning, bought Kyber way overpriced and it proceeded to drop like 80% during that last BTC moon.

besides the BTC that portfolio is riding on a house of cards, all shitcoins are mooning right now, you have one bad day you're going to lose $100k+ overnight

Keep investing, hope it doesn't crash. If it does, hold. Get lucky on low market cap crypto, get x10 and reinvest half in something else or hold. Don't trade for less than 3% and don't fomo or panic! You don't have to trade, often it is better not to. Have patience, making 10% a month is all you need. Go for BTC gains, not fiat. Pick your ALTs wisely and get lucky. Do that and the fiat will come. GL.

Initially hoping for a bit higher % than 10 per month considering crazy growths lately but I'll see