When is enough, enough?

So biz, it's been a crazy ride, and I've finally cracked the mil mark. Let's just say it feels good! I've picked some crackers from you lot and probably dumped on you too, all the while building up the portfolio slowly. Don't look for that get rich quick shit, have a trading plan, stick to it, and you will succeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AypEwc5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goodluck trying to cash out

just go to coinbase, sell, no?

nigga you started with $100k

Would you consider yourself a whale?

started with 10k, Blockfolio only shows from May

Just curious, how much of your stack did you HODL and how much did you mess around with chasing moon missions?

70% HODL
30% played with. Caught some good ones along the way. MOON, HTML, BCN, LINK, KIDS lol all the shit risky ones.

I would 100% cash some of that out and put it into safer investments. Like at least half bro. That is insane, you fucking made it, protect your egg, have some damn discipline, no knowing what will happen in the future, to say this shit is volatile as fuck is an understatement.

>started with 10k, Blockfolio only shows from May
whend you start

>When is enough, enough?
That depends. Do you have another million somewhere more stable? No? Then why the FUCK is your whole networth in fucking coins?
>b-but I can make more money if I have more invested in this risk ergo I should keep all in all the time!

Is crypto LITERALLY the first thing nu-Veeky Forums has ever invested in?

How close were you to killing yourself in July?

December 2017

that feel when due to some personal things happening I had to liquidate most my assets.

That feel when I asked my father for funds to invest in crypto's a year ago but not only did he deny, he froze any funds he paid to me for support because 'i couldn't deal with money and needed to get real'. Feelings when 20h workweek besides full time study. Sides when ex asks why i became bitter. The study really wasn't worth it either :^)

It doesn't matter much at this point. I think the marketcap deflation will happen around mid '18 late '18 and will burn a lot of market value away.

I'm kind of happy you made it though? Genuinely. Gimme birthday present senpaii
When are you cashing out? Do you have a cash-out plan, like any profit taken from hereon is cashed out? I think it'd be smart to start to consider it.

Guess I'm on the right track then. Godspeed mate

you mean 2016?

yeop 2016 haha thought it was 2018 - mind blank

The fuck happened in July and how do I avoid it

Yeah that sucked hard, was the first real major crash and my major hodls just bled. Was nothing I could do, if I sold, I'd go against what I had planned, so just watched and waited.

you just hodld 70% of your initial $100k in good coins? howd you know what to invest in

Just research - and a risk I guess. Picked quality coins with a great dev team, and that had real world use.

>how do you know what numbers to pick in the lottery?

This was the first major normie invasion of fomo buys and alts went crazy.

discord.gg/AypEwc5
get in while the money's hot!

Lol its already too much. Too much to not be forced into paying 400k taxes lol. If i was you I would just cash out 100k and leave the rest in crypto and trade until u have 10 mil.

Lol i mined millions of HTML but got crypt by the sy. Same with dopecoin. fucking kill me ive had more money stolen from me than bill gates makes in a month.

ALWAYS STORE MOST OF YOUR SHIT IN HARD WALLETS BECAUSE IF BTC HITS 500k YOU BETTER FUCKING BELIEVE THEY WILL RUN AWAY WITH YOU COINS! MY BROTHER ALSO LOST TENS OF THOUSANDS!

ure in america?
i'd move to some country where the government doesnt fuck u so much.

>AUD

how much is that in real money?

Enough to buy your wife off you.

OP should consider creative bookkeeping, via specific nodes in Russia or the East.

Go live abroad for a little bit with your cash, if you catch my drift. I can alternatively help you out with your bookkeeping issue, can contact me at telegram @SamEmpori

College Wageslave here.
How do I make an investment plan?

What coins do you suggest buying and holding?

My accountants have told me to become a non-resident and go live abroad for a while, to you know.. cheat the system.

You still need a specific location to turn your crypto into actual funds.

Now of course real BTC ATM's exist, but that's tedious work. Moreso you'd do great to live somewhere abroad, and ask a financial advisor if it's possible to transfer your savings to an account there.

Taxing funds as savings is considerably lower than other means. You can let it drip back to a western bank account with less than 5k dollars a month for America, and around 3500 euro for EU, to not trigger flags.

tedious and fee ridiculous, but will hit you up on telegram.

>aud
might as well say you have a million rupees

3 million for me.

>started with 10k
>tfw when I put 7k into Robinhood the same time last year instead of coins
Can I still make it?

I have 2k. How to start other than ETH BTC LTC?

Sell half of your portfolio, OP, don't be greedy.

this is only the beginning. Wait till the real money from institutional investors come in.

looks like he held a lot of ETH, ETH crashed from like $420 to $130

the fucktards here could learn so much from this post alone, fucking autistic virgins

>Coinbase
>Sell
>In Australia

Coinbase legitimately doesnt lets Aussies cash out. Sign up for coinjar. They even buy bitcoin at a way higher price than it is for sellers advantage.

Also, congrats. I just started a week ago and have doubled my money. I just wish i wasnt a poor fag who only had $1000 to invest.

Yeah I play around with BTC a bit on BTC markets, there fees are the cheapest and you can sell to market, where as coinjar capped at 10k a day buy/sell. At least with BTC markets you can sell any amount, with 8k withdrawal.

>aud
>might as well say you have a million rupees

Or the South Pacific Peso

Put all your money into US oil energy on robinhood

I took it out to ride the crypto train. If I put that money into ETH at the time I would be close to half a million

Can't live with hindsight look forward

stay strong aussie bro canuck here started with only 3k, last october im pushing 17 thousand cad atm. just research the tech and low price and hodl im in heavy on xvg and btc.

You only 5x since may? Get good bruh

>I think the marketcap deflation will happen around mid '18 late '18 and will burn a lot of market value away.

no haha, will not happen

buy up some normie stocks that pay dividends.