What is the funnest melee Striker in 4e DND?

What is the funnest melee Striker in 4e DND?

According to 4urries, all of them.

Fighter.

Averger is kinda fun.

Fighter is a Defender.

Monk.

> 4e
> Fun
> Implying

That's correct.

Warlock, probably. But Elf Rangers who can't be caught are also fun. If by fun you mean nightmare fuel for the GM.

Rogues and Rangers both fill a skirmishy flavor that makes it fun. You will never want for positioning powers, and can punish niche situations which you and your party can force.

>Playing 4e

>Fighter is a Defender
fighter is one of the most versatile classes i. 4e, and can shore up the role a striker or controller would fill quite admirably. Striker especially, the greatweapon fighter can just use a giant stick with free to-hit bonuses (putting it in the area the barbarian and avenger are getting their damage from) if you can routinely trigger the defender interrupt to slap a bitch you can absolutely stack enough damage to tease at a real striker's damage output without sacrificing any defender qualities (except i guess slightly lower AC).

Monk. You have options.

>Not playing D&D Tactics

And Grapple Fighter is essentially a Single Target controller anyways.

Every Defender is basically a single target Controller.

Any of them except a Twin Strike Ranger.

Melee Warlock is very enjoyable. Decent damage, a lot of neat tricks and utility, you can have a (sometimes quite literal) blast.

You know what's fun? Focusing on games you enjoy rather than feeling compelled to tell other people they're having fun wrong for having different preferences.

Most defenders go "You're not allowed to move, or attack an ally of mine, else I get to smack you."

Grapple fighters go "You're not moving, full stop. And while you're not moving, I'm going to punch you in the face."

Probably that one that starts off with two at-will powers, an encounter, a daily, a feat and an action point. The powers can inflict one or more of a short list of heavily templated debuffs. That class is pretty sweet. There's definitely nothing like it.

Pixie barbarian, duh.

>Waaaaah standard formatting and layout is bad
>I can't enjoy games without pointless obfuscation between me and the mechanics

>funnest

Stop this.

Probably one of rogue, warlock, and monk.