WE GOIN PLACES BOIS

BUY CARDANO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not rune hands

>Not having barrows gloves in 2017

I went all in between .11 and .13

I'm still going to continue to accumulate.

I have been telling people to buy this since the it dipped after bittrex listing. This coin is the shit and people are going to know it.

I did the same and bought more at .20

>mfw $1 before new year

I am expecting this. People were talking shit about my prediction of 20 bil market cap by end of year.

gained 7 bil in like 2 days.

I made a few friends some good money.

I can't believe it
I've made more money this week with my welfare than my parents make in a year...
This is insane guys

Yes, careful though. Even shit coins are mooning.

Derisk everything and set your alerts.

ada getting hit hard on binance.

let's see what bittrex does

Pls help. How do you decide where to set your alerts

Whatever you absolutely don't want to go below.

When BTC is moving as heavy as it is, I usually shoot for alerts based on USD value movements.

Mine is set for 3x initial investment in USD value. There is a lot of bad movement right now so I have my sell order sitting there ready for me to hit the button.

This

fuck cardano, its up 200% already, Stellar is where its at hop on board fuggers before its too late

>HAVE to buy bitcoin to buy Cardano
Real fucking annoying.

Cardano hasn't even touched it's potential yet.

It's useless until 2018 and has 10 billion market cap. Think about that.

The thing is the next ethereum, but better.

Did you buy ETH under 6 dollars? BTC under 100? This is your chance to catch

I expect that it will get a USD listing on bittrex. It has to.

THIS IS IT, THE CHINESE ARE CONFIDENT. Lets do this guy. idk how many more opportunities we'll get

Yippee!

Hell yeah.

Steve Buscemi?

Guys if this reaches $2 I'll be a millionare from a 12.5k investment, should I get a lawyer to protect my gains from the money jew?

The lawyer will be the money jew

Well I'm just never going to cash out or pay a cent on taxes, I will just wait until people start accepting ADA.

What problem does ADA solve?

Not the oracle problem, sorry bro.

Seriously if you want a serious discussion, go to the Cardano forum or Reddit, I come here to gloat and shitpost to you retards, not educate.

Buy now or wait for dip?

? sorry imma newb, dunno wat that is
How is it different from other crypto?

Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw

Hold off, maybe it's time for it to cool down a bit, scoop some more on a 30% retrace.

Nah fuk u
i got shitload invest, just dont know what i invested in,
I wanna know why your dumbass invested?
sorry if i offended you, thats just how i normally talk to strangers, its a instinct i have when i meet new people cause im scared they will reject me first.

Love this video, gets my nerd juices flowing.

It's a crypto that will break ETH's legs and torment it as ETH slowly tries to crawl away in a a last ditch effort.

or tl;dr; PoS big brain wojack coin

It's cool man, no room for hatred and the sort, I'm just an asshole in character but really, I mean go to reddit unirionically, this place is cancer.

Yes but why will it destroy eth?
and will it come after bitcoin?
why would people come out and start throwing all their money at ada?

Is the video worth the hour? i kinda have finals on monday...

kk, thanks man, ill do so

I bought ADA at 0.028 cents because I feel there is a gaping need for something sustainable in this place that can bring the best of everything in an elegant and efficient manner, that is Cardano.

The general idea is to create a legally complient blockchain protocol that can benefit those in emerging countries, such as Asia. Japan is a test-bed of sorts, it's real interesting stuff.

BTC in it's current state IS a mess, IS a bubble, that does not imply it's going to pop, but it does need to fix it's current state for it to be VIABLE in a truly adopted fashion.

ADA is building itself to accommodate the needs of a truly adopted network currency.

essentially a bet to ADA is a bet against the current state of crypto. And honestly, it's a damn good bet to have if you know anything about this toxic space.

#Or or boris

It seems to me that the bitcoin and ethereum devs sit around with their thumbs up their assess.

I can't wait for money 3.0 in a few years

Everyone who made hundreds of thousands and millions off bitcoin and ethereum should have been buying the fuck out of every long term project to come out in the last 6 months

I just decides to look before bed and 49 cents? Lol

jesus the only thing holding ADA back was the block error and now that it was shown to be a false positive this going to fucking pluto

what the fuck is going on

wtf

I am making like CEO hourly wages right now. thanks ada

how many lambos would you like today sir

If I had a lambo I would sell it for more crypto.

The poor neet problem

fuck it, there's still room to make mad gains. i'm gonna dump even more into ADA

Going to make it, see you at $1 later toinght.

will it really hit a dollar?

yea, but not tonight lol and if it does better jump ship quick

>jumping ship
just hodl

Dude just fucking hodl, it doesn't have to be this hard.

This is the coin, this coin is the end game, the final boss, this coin will be the one to put the stake through ETH's heart, JUST FUCKEN WAIT.

is it worth dumping all my ltc for?

Yes I just bought 100K myself

fug u.

Yes, ADA is going for top 5 soon enough, more money to be made with ADA than LTC, that would be obvious if you researched.

newfag here. gratzi.

No worries, enjoy the future gains, and remember, a dead ETH is a good ETH.

Realistically why would ADA even become $1?

It won't just become $1, it's literally going to parity with BTC.

Do some research to find out why.

Its at $0.57.

Perpare you anuses for $1!!!!!!

What, you think this shitcoin will ever be over $5 lol

Ethereum is held up by a shaky foundation and a big cloud of smoke blown at investors, I developed multiple smart contracts since homestead and I've noticed way WAY too many flaws. I held Ethereum regardless right through the DOA and held my Ethereum Classic too. What really made me notice the smoke screen was when I went to the Ethereum Classic event just of recent, I was at a talk where some snarky bitch called Ethereum a "Shit Sandwich" and holy shit is she right, they keep topping nice toppings on top of a piece of shit, no matter what they do with the sandwich its still got shit in it.

You know that DOA bug? its still there, its covered with a bandaid that if you peal screams at you, do you know how annoying it is to write a contract for ethereum? I gotta think of 10 things half the fucking time and only a sane person can manage 3-4 things at once.

I've been waiting desperately for an ethereum killer while holding ethereum because I have to work with this shit. Its fucking nerve wrecking to write in solidity because of the compiler.

For the love of god this better be the ethereum killer, it better blow away the smoke and investors dump this shit. The whole network is overvalued and the tokens are a fucking tacked on joke.

> the DOA

It's the DAO you utter cretin

IM TYPING FAST BECAUSE IM MAD MAD AT MONEY SKELETON FOR BEING A FUCKING CS UNDERGRADUATE WHO IS FUCKING MADE

WHat the fuck.

Sold three quarters of my stack when it was 20c. Now it's more than doubled.

This is just a pump and dump right?

There's no news right?

The news is CARDANO YOU FUCKING SLOW CUNT.

everything in life is a p&d

Put everything into Cardano, I'm unfortunately the NEET with nothing available to invest but who's always right so I'm not shilling. Make sure you put it in your wallet (not exchanges) so it can use it's new algorithm to generate more coins for you. Don't sell unless it's in freefall, and make sure to buy when it's low. There's a multitude of reasons why this will be a top 3 coin soon, you can figure it out if you research more about it. Screencap this comment, look at it every month. Write down on notepad the price increase for the month, this'll show the absurd gains and it'll stop you from doing anything stupid. This is your local NEET investor, here's my BTC address. Once you make it, throw me some would ya? I'm poor and not being able to invest in this is depressing.

1N166B3LRmH4x49SRcXXVWV6xV4qpyxuz3

>tfw bought 490k at 0.03 cents with my profits off LINK
>tfw going to be a millionare as early as Q2 2018

Who activated godmode IRL, this shit is literal cheating.

>anyone who researched cardano is already heavily invested
>everyone else is a confused retard thinking this is a pump and dump
Fucking hell biz, DO YOUR RESEARCH

I CANT EVEN CHECK THE PRICE BINANCE IS LAGGING SO HARD.

Probably no point in getting into Cardano now right? The ship has landed on the moon?

Before tomorrow dude
It's going up way too fast
This is worse than tulipmania

Its crashing

> Decide to jump into crypto again after a two month sanity break.
> Dump a grand into ADA at .12
> 3k profit in about 2 days.

How is this happening?

>drops 10% after going up 100%
CRASHING GUYS SELL SELL SELL

not only does the damn thing moon like a motherfucker.. just when the idiots try to get on board, we get an absolutely savage shakedown to scare the weak hands out.

i love this. coinkino. i seriously hope it bleeds down another 20%, might even be time to start fudding our own coin lads.

bro delete not done accumulaite

sorry for my elnglsh im from india

Xlm is gonna over take it just watch

Better hodl

Yup.

I honestly don't truly believe in ADA guys, it was all for P n D purposes, it's actually a pretty shit coin.

Brb going to buy some LINK

why not just use stop loss?

Plan too. Free money :^)