Veeky Forumscraft - rigelcraft

Veeky Forumscraft - rigelcraft
Map unchanged from last time!
IP: tgcraft.lunas.host
Version: 1.10.2.
Notable Plugins: Factions, Bookshelves, HiddenOre, PwnPlantGrowth, Zenchantments, ViaVersion, Vault, ArmorWeight, InfernalMobs, MassiveHat, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Brewery, Citizens, Magic, CraftBook, Gods, RecipeManager, Vampire, RPGItems

Community:
discord.gg/SqQpKA2
tgcraft.wikia.com

Since Leskovar is taking a break until late april, Rigel and Zyklon_Ben are left to moderate this new Veeky Forumscraft. Here are the new rules:

1. Use common sense you cunts.
2. You're allowed to declare war on anyone. This declaration must be made atleast an hour before the declarator begins any conflict. You can do with what you take as you wish. No, I won't protect you if the rest of the server murders you for it.
3. Griefing terrain and fucking up the map for no good reason is not tolerable, either.
4. Everything else is on a case by case basis depending on how much of a obnoxious shit you are.

If you think a player should be banned, make an official appeal on the tgcraft board. In-game complaints against players will be ignored.

Make sure to read /info once ingame!

If you have any complaints, feed them to me.
I do the items.
And get people to do the things I can't do. If you find an exploit, tell me so I can set terms for you using them if they're not totally broken.

Creativity doesn't mean you should be punished.

Personally, I find telling people to fuck off and that I'm not going to help them, telling people plans of how I'll ruin things, and more helps me prepare for the oncoming shitshow.

Also, Rigel, I know it's you.

Are youy guys hostile against newfags?

Not really. I mean, apart from the usual banter. Then again, last iteration everyone was a newfag... Don't worry, the server's pretty young.

In that case, which launcher do you guys use? what do I need to download to be ready for friday?

Default launcher, version's in the thing. Remember to join the discord.

so all plugins are server-side?

Aye. We have stuff like my favourite, RPGitems, which lets me make a ton of spells and artifacts. Don't download a thing.

nice. I'll join on friday. Im not much of a fighter, but I can write a mean book.

What the fuck is Veeky Forumscraft?

bumping

A Minecraft server for fellow fa/tg/uys

how does the economy work?

extremely fun

Same as in any Minecraft survival server - barter.

does it have a standard currency?

Seems pretty cool and I don't have anything better to do. I guess I'll check it out.

Emeralds, I guess?

a physical manifestation of autism
Veeky Forums
minecraft

Probably nether stars, players start with 3 when they join and they can be converted into artifacts.

gold and emeralds would work for me then

concentrated tg experience, 9/10

Is /int/craft dead again already?

The road man comeths.

AYYYYY I liked that guy

The Road guy?

yes

fucking WEAVER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it just a regular minecraft survival server or do you guys have a dedicated collective for ingame roleplay or something?

the RP do exist, and it prospered until /pol/ attacked. they proceeded to get memed by a slav armed with unethically overpowered items

what the... why the Ree? who are we even talking about.

FUCKING WEAVER!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bumping with inferior kemseti god

I will never look at that god the same after I played THAT indie game.

you know, THAT one.