What's your excuse Veeky Forums?

>Told people to buy here yesterday
>Got ignored
>up 80%

It will go up to $5-$10 within January

No Bs, do your own research and read roadmap.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did even hear about it until it was up 50%. Where do you hear about these things?

The only reason this shitcoin is fucking mooning is because data dash shilled it to his 140k subs yesterday

it was buried in the binance catalog for a week, low volume, sideways. As soon as he released that video it started mooning

couple that with a retarded bull market right now, and there you have it

this is a shit coin

>tfw private group got a unlimited cap
>sent in $20k, made $150k profit
Fuck I love wabi.

For ICO's, crypto youtubers etc. Also, if you miss the ICO you can usually pick them up on ED for 2-3x, and then when it gets listed on a good exchange (Wabi did Binance), it will moon hard. Take a look at bounty0x now if you want a good ICO that just finished.

Typical Veeky Forums. It 8xd on the first day of listing, retraced a little bit, and that makes it a shit coin? Holy fuck you are a dumb cunt.

Sure bro.

Low volume is $30M ? It has been in binance and minimum volume is 10M (more volume that a lot over 250M marketcap)

Shit coin with an actual product? :D

This is FUD.

There was a cap on how much people can buy. All whales have tokens unlocked for 6 months by wabi team.

Ian Balina has his coins locked for 6 months.

See you guys at $5

bruh bounty0x isnt even listed on coinmarketcap yet? which exchange is it going up on?

2 people shilling from a discord. Ignore.

Most likely Binance.

Kinda fucked to think how under the radar it is. Market cap is only like 3M right now.

Why would I want to fud this? I have over 100k wabi. Private groups who raise millions of dollars get deals in most if not all ICOs they apply for, it's how it works, sorry m8.

It's on ED right now, and they are in talks with other exchanges. They have an alpha and have talked with the head of international markets at Binance, so we are thinking Binance.

Yeah, a shitty discord group is shilling an 100m market cap coin with an amazing team and an amazing project. I swear to god unless it's already a top 10 coin you fags don't listen.

tf no its not I cant find it on ED, the token is BNTY yeah?

I was late to the WaBi train
>hey guys wassup its nick from daderdash
FOMO'd in at $1.30 last night, now its $2.28, how do people even lose money on alts?

By not selling. Yeah you're up 100% on paper. You'll wake up one day and be down 75% and a fucking bag holder.

I don't know. Saw it being shilled here the other day, when it was at $1.07.

I grabbed over 10k because I realized I had found a Veeky Forums diamond-in-the-rough.

I'm pretty fucking stoked right now. I wish I had dropped more on it. If I had dropped a few BTC on it instead, I'd be comfy af.

Oh right yeah hasn't been properly listed on ED, just trading the smart contract. Here man:

etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH

hey, i took psych in college, and it sounds like someones projecting. suppose I should have sold my XRP before it jumped 3x this week as well.

id be stoked if i got 10k at 1.07 too user nice work

Wabi could easily just be a child chain of WTC

So much this.

Wabi will overtake WTC's market cap.