Warhammer 40k general

Shitposting and cummies edition

prev

EASE ASK FOR IT WE LOVE POINTING IT OUT
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
warhammer-community.com/2017/01/20/faqs-for-every-codex-live-now/
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Beware the stale memes!)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

/our/ Slanneshi Goddess

>faggot is forcing memes
wow it's like i'm back on /b/

Fucking trannies

nth for the Emperor protects!

Rate this shit

fite me irl - girl power

So its me, the LatD guy. Do I need some real 1337 skillz with the greenstuff to use it properly? I mean, its Khorne, and Im not really sure what kind of mutations he bestows on his faithful.

Remember when people thought moving the story forward would be a good idea?

Stop.

I'm much more interested in those salt water aquariums than the board.

is that one of those degenerate abhumans the emperor was talking about?

So how much of a buff would it be if all Battlesuits, including Stealth,Crisis, Broadside and Hazard, were made into Walkers with the current scaling of AV?

did mummy give you permission to play on the walnut dining table, you might scuff it with your play toys hun.

>tranny
>Jewish
>apostematic hair
how can someone be a walking stereotype THIS MUCH

he looks like hed be decent in a fight 2bh. he probably played football in highschool, hes built like a linebacker. guess the concussions got to his head.

that ghetto as fuck homie

Yeah, thirteen years ago when moving the story forward was directly tied to what the players themselves did.

At the very least they'll probably keep 40k's setting and factions around. Once burned twice shy, as they say.

>stop posting warhammer 40k related content in the 40k general

No, I will post /our/ waifu/goddess of slannesh/the best Sister of Battle Cosplayer in N.A.!

My friend said it's about 100 gallons, all kinds of nifty shit in there. I'll take a picture of it some time. Got corals n shit, clown fish, sea anemoneas?, shrimpers, some kind of snails that live in the soil and emerge when you feed the tank, uh... and other nifty shit.

if stealth suits become vehicles, then so do space marines.

>Jewish
Nope, it's Wiccan. Vastly superior stereotype.

>tranny feigning interest in a mostly male community so he doesn't have to compete with biological females edition

Swimming through an ocean of piss in the hopes of a better tomorrow beats squatting on the island of shit for eternity.

>cummies edition
>literally one of the last posts
>not something that was relevant in any way, shape or form to the conversations of the last thread
it's like you ain't even tryin nigga

"""girl""" power

>implying theres a difference

Please be of help.

So I haven't been playing 40k recently. Been playing 30k.

What are the top netlists these days? Is it still Wraithdar and Riptide Wings? I hear CUlt Mech had some sort of trick and there was a new Space Marine Super Friend list but I don't know what it entails.

Anyone care to enlighten me on what the 'top' lists are that I'll have to face with my eventual return?

Neither of us are particularly rich so we kinda just use whatever the hell is lying around as terrain. Once I get my credit card sorted I plan on investing in some kind of mat that we can draw on and fuck around with.

This is now tank general. Show us that tank

Get a trip so I can filter you

beats all this shitposting cummies and transfaggotry

POST THAT TANK NIGGER

>Inventing stupid meaningless rules for a Limey toy soldiers thread on a Taiwanese puppet show website.

Keep Broadside and below as (Jump) Infantry. Make Ghostkeel and above vehicles. Keeping a mechanical monstrosity like the Riptide a "creature" is more nonsensical than having some suits be vehicles and others not.

While you're at it, make Wraithknights vehicles, too. The bigger Wraith titans are already vehicles.

Add a superheavy vehicle damage chart, as well as damage charts for monsters and gargantuans.

Fiaura the Tank Girl?

>making up retarded names for an imagboard
was this ever funny

All things considered the paintjobs on those minis are pretty solid. Might not be too flashy or anything, but back when I played at a local store it would have gotten compliments.

top WEW

Cancerous (reconstructed) cunt

Nah, wanna see fishys and stuff.

Also, playing CSM. Are bikes a worthwile investment?

MODS

Mmm...jump infantry broadsides. Gotta love Veeky Forums game balance department.

>I payed no attention to the last general thread and just want to funnel conversation into my last-minute posts

Anything above the Stealth Suit would have wounds or hull points given they're essentially Walkers.

Plus it'd be a buff to the Crisis and Broadside as they'd no longer have to worry about Leadership and STR 8, AP 2 wouldn't be insta-killing them.

Honestly, a seeing a bit of creativity chucking household crap together to make terrain is more interesting than seeing pre bought stuff

Anyone want some unprovable / unsourceable (I won't tell) Gathering Storm Information? Or rather specifically how it ends? All of it?

Why?

Go ahead and post man, it beats the tranny shit

It's literally that tranny pictured shilling for itself.

go on

>Keep
>(Jump)
Use some common sense, dipshit.

Don't kid yourself, the denizens of this Indonesian dark web used panty trading emporium have been doing that for years.

Do it.

Centurions should be walker too by that logic.

>Plus it'd be a buff to the Crisis and Broadside
no it wouldn't

Vehicles don't have armour saves. They'd be limited to drones and shields.

And S8 would auto pen.

Exactly. In fact, I don't see why they weren't.

I know they've been doing it for years. It was stupid back then, too.

It was funny the first time

>more fucking damage charts

Yeah, that'll fix the game, you meme.

Hello Veeky Forums

So I've generally been getting shot to pieces while playing Grey Knights. My main opponents are Tau/IG/SM and while once I'm in combat I have a field day I rarely manage to get there with that many models. Even deep-striking that one turn of shooting in horrific.

So, new plan. Kaldor, Four Libs and Five Terminators start on the board alongside the Strike squad. Get Invisibility/Veil of time and any other buffs up, Gate to the otherside of the board and cause havok with an unhittable/killable unit and 18+ psychic dice.

Dreadknights can deep strike in after using the homer. While the Strike squad guards an objective.

Thoughts?

There's nothing stupid about Lithuanian bear meme storage websites user

>And S8 would auto pen.

Depends on what the AV is.

Since AV can't, and shouldn't for any reason, go below 10, it might actually be harder to take them out with it.

he just makes them angrier m8

Won't be able to for another 2 hours when I head to my friend's place to play some PSO. He's currently taking that old rhino and making it combat ready. If it was in the picture anyway.

Swap a libarian for Crowe and watch as swarms of Guard and Tau fall in CC

I said keep Crisis and Broadside as Infantry, because they're small enough for the organic component to be significant and the original design justification for not making Walkers is still an issue.

basic plebs won't be super mutated

if you're bad with greenstuff, you can pilfer the AoS marauder equivalents for bits (like the flesh hound face)

It's sometimes funny to remind somebody to not take this place so seriously.

When it's used by somebody to deflect from criticizing them, it's painfully obvious and not at all funny.

>the original design justification for not making
Walkers is still an issue.

Is that even still an issue with walkers being like they are in the current edition?

Girls love playing with their Tyranids

My models need a lot of work, my friend's Nurgle/CSM stuff are pretty good.

>Since AV can't, and shouldn't for any reason, go below 10
why shouldn't it? Making crisis suits almost entirely immune to small arms fire would be retarded. They're only T4.

Primarch returning: Roboute Guilliman.
Not fully healed from his wound, mobile life support system, read: Gigantic ornate Dreadnought.

How it ends: Eventually, Roboute heads to Terra, where he enters the throne room. He is disgusted by the Imperium and knows this is not what the Emperor wanted for Mankind. As the Prince of the Imperium and Son of the Emperor the Custodes do not stop him, as he removes the Emperor from the Golden Throne.

End.

M42 begins.

didn't yuo know the internet is serious business

8 will glance on a 2+, and the suits will not get an armor save.

I'd rather just give MC/GC's degrading statlines like AoS has. Vehicles should keep a damage chart in the current style. There's nothing wrong with damage charts as a part of game design.

Yesterday, Cypher. Today, this. Stop making shit up my dude.

If I recall, bikers are one of the key components of CSM armies. Since I'm not using grav, my friend's Nurgle bikers are a royal pain in my ass.

Eh its not that bad could use a couple washes on the robe and a highlight or 2 but could be worse

>why shouldn't it?

I'm not buying for one second that a Crisis or Broadside isn't as sturdy, if not sturdier, than an Ork Trukk or Eldar War Walker.

FUCKING LOL

I noticed. I'm blowin' this shitshow. Wake me up when the shill is gone, user.

I was planning to take pictures of the game I had the other day but it turned out to be a really uninteresting one for pictures.

The forces of GURGLE THE WASHED OUT vs some Necrons.
I hadn't really had the chance to to fight necrons before so I wanted to test how powerful they were. He had this huge unit of 6 or something wraiths and I charged my GUO, Nurgle prince, my herald, my soul grinder AND huge squad of plaguebearers right in to them.

I shat on their statline with debuffs from grotti, miasma, enfeeble and other Nurgle powers. about 1000 points of models plus ALL my psychic dice... and they fucking WON.
3++ and a 4+ reanimation rerolling ones (only reduced to a 5+ vs instant death), how the FUCK am I meant to beat that?!

Take a screencap to show me how wrong I wasn't in a few months time.

I want the dreadnought rumour to be true so bad. A bigass plastic dreadnought would be the only retarded centerpiece I'd ever buy for my army.

I mean, if you want 50-point crisis suits before weapons, sure.

Yes, but if it was STR 8, AP2, they wouldn't be getting a save anyway.

You'll fail to get both Veil and Invisibility sometimes, and the actual offensive output of that unit is going to be pretty lackluster. Plus nobody likes playing against unkillable death stars.

We had a better leaker last thread who said:
Alpha Legion come back and do that not Ultrasmurf.

Epic meme my friend, good job shitting up Veeky Forums with your ""humour""!

I mean we do get a kick out of it. Our original plan was to build stuff out of the legos and then paint them in to whatever we were using them for like buildings, walls, objectives, etc.

Robute girlyman was replaced with Omegon

I know that much, but no mutations at all? Actually better for me, Im shit at GS. I guess I`ll just scrap off the aquillas and paint them red and brass, right? Probably leave some green here and there, to show that its painted, and poorly while we`re at it.

Yeah, but its like a IG regiment who turned on the imperium after being left for dead and just went on a rampage. But they are not like 100% khornate, they still use their flashlight and chimeras,dont just charge in like a buch of madmen. Apart from few... others, who just get the chainsword/axe from the maruader sets.

AGE OF GILLIMAN

Don't get your neck hairs in a twist jeezus
trannies are Warhammer 40k related

Who says it has to be AP2? What about S7? Glances 3+, pens 4+ but most of it is AP4.

>I mean, if you want 50-point crisis suits before weapons, sure.

Who says they have to jump in price?

lol newfag