Tron (TRX) is going to ten cents faggots

Just thought I’d let y’all know in case you missed out on your chance to double your money today

I KNEW ABOUT BITCOIN WHEN IT WAS ONLY $20 FUCKING DOLLARS WAY BACK IN THE BEGINNING.....

WTF I COULD OF BEEN A MULTI MILLIONAIRE IF I HAD BOUGHT

FUUUUUUUU

Its dumping now faggot...

I am in a serious pickle about this coin. Part of me wants to believe the chinks are nowhere near done with this. But then it can (and is) dump like a motherfucker though. Anyone thoughts?

FUCK ITS FALLINGSHOULD I SELL

bought 10k at 3c, sold at 4c, it was a good afternoon

WHAT SHOULD I DO BRAH SHOULD I SEELL PLEASE RESPOND MY TOUGH BUY ACT IS GONE NOW THAT ITS DIPPING

>Not holding this nibble Chinese gem studded long term
> Being a pajjet

IM HODLONG UNTIL AT LEAST THE MORNING ITS BEEN SETTLED YOU FAGGOTS 5 CENTS BY MORNING

Same. Cancelled all sell orders. Let's see what these yellow geezers got!

ITS COMING BACK FUCK YEAH BABY IVE GOT THE INSTINCTS FOR INVESTMENTS AND A MASSIVE DICK

Good, maybe I can finally clear this shit from my binance wallet

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH WE'RE WINNING AT LIFE!

ITS APPROACHING .OOOOO2 BITCOINS AGAIAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Go to sleep justin

Holy shit RSI @ 20 and holding value? Get ready for a moon in the next hour or so

comfiest hodl, 10c iks guarantee at this point but we could go even further if the news on monday is indeed alibaba partnership

What's with these fucking buy walls literally 70BTC at 200 sats and 130BTC at 210 sats

*** sell walls my b

thye get lifted all the time, also we've been chewing through them since 140 sats

bought 244k tron