>resources™
pastebin.com/vv6y7fLu (embed)™

>army builder™
scrollbuilder.com

>General's Handbook pdf™
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>OP image album™
imgur.com/a/fHkqJ

Old thread:™ >Freshest Rules in Epub (Use READIUM for PC or KOBO on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!C0Z2nZyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

forgeworld.co.uk/resources/PDF/fw_warscrolls/AOS-Exalted-Daemon-of-Slaanesh.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>God damn you elf fags are the fucking worst

>Gamers will find all the current Stormcast Eternal units, as well as all the news ones in there, along with Allegiance Abilities, battleplans, magical Artefacts, Battalions, prayers and more besides. For the first time, we’ll also get specific abilities to represent the most famed Stormhosts like the Hammers of Sigmar and the Hallowed Knights (Only the Faithful!)

>prayers

So no wizard spell lore, but a list of prayers?

Makes me think that we are gonna see more units from the Relictor Temple

Makes me wonder if Khorne will get the same

>80% of armies don't have a battletome
>I literally see no one plays stormcast
>Hey guys lets make a third Stormcast eternal
>Fast forward 5 years, we have 20 Stormcast eternal battletome
>Still no steamhead, Still no le slaanesh reborn XDDD meme

Well there are no wizards in the army, so im not surprised seeing no spell lores.

>inb4 United Aelveavesves nation
>inb4 United freeguild nation
>inb4 Huurrrduurrardin united nation

Stormcasts sell out every time we get them in at work. They really are the space marine sof the game in that most people who are buying into AOS as their first game are picking them as the faction from the starter box that they wanna carry on with,

Have said that god damn it GW give me slaaneshi cultists and plastic models of the characters from city of secrets.

It depends, user. In my LGS 50% of players are running stormcast armies because they are cheap and easy to play

does this list look reasonably functional for 1000 point games?
I was gonna grab the FW Keeper of secrets for painting anyways so thought it might be fun to have a small army around it

> forgot to cntrl c because im a retard
Leaders
Keeper Of Secrets (280)
- General
- Trait: Lord of War
- Artefact: Beguiling Gem

Battleline
10 x Daemonettes Of Slaanesh (120)
10 x Daemonettes Of Slaanesh (120)

Units
10 x Seekers Of Slaanesh (240)
3 x Seeker Chariots Of Slaanesh (240)

Total: 1000

i have an unused unopened chinaman one depending on where you live

looks good-ish for 1k.
Youll need heavier hitter going into 1k5 tho

forgeworld.co.uk/resources/PDF/fw_warscrolls/AOS-Exalted-Daemon-of-Slaanesh.pdf

Can't wait to get my hands on these. I've got six so far (two each from Castellant, Veritant and Excelsior), but more of these cute-as-fuck things are always welcome.

Also, battletome for all SC means allegiance abilities and such. Lightning Strike allegiance, I hope. Relic and command trait wise the books will need to work hard to outperform Reckless, Relic Blade and Phoenix Stone though.

Just going by what was about on the internet during the last Armies On Parade I'd say stormcast are pretty popular. Didn't bother counting exactly but they were definitely one of the most common AOS AoP armies.

anglo land
moneys in a tight spot and wasnt planning on buying it for a while tho, you might wanna sell it somewhere else

how does a pack of them perform on the table?

Dunno what it is, but those overly defined muscles irk me a little.

Since Blightkings come with an abundance of options...

With some bluestuff molding, would I be able to turn a box of 5 Blightkings into 10 by cloning a few of the parts?

I dont see why not

you'd need to clone the bodies and legs mostly.

They've been highlighted stupidly, is why. They'll look fine when painted by someone not trying to make NMM Birdogs.

That top right one genuinely looks like the sanguinor NMM tutorial

from the pictures I've seen, there's atleast 8 unique blightking chests. I guess I'll know when I actually get my hands on them

Where is my Lady of Vines?!
Sylvaneth need mid tier heroes 150-200 points
And some battleline shoting unit.

Trees don't need more options. Shut up and enjoy your top tier army.

Aos waifus wheeeeen

Stfu noob we need mid tier hero for now have only 100pk mini heros or fat tree

Plastic Keeper of Secrets when?
Named Keeper of Secrets when?

Ya need to have patience, user.

I've had some reasonable experience using them alongside a Lord-Veritant.
Nothing exceptional, mind you, but they did well flanking around the enemy, being a distraction and eating the occasional wizard and support hero.

I prefer
>Why the fuck do I need an airbrush

nope slanesh is dead, you will see that the new Eldar for 40k ;) Sooooo gl :D

in two years each god will have a year of ascendancy this year is tzeentch next year will be nurgle and the the year after slaanesh

Reposting, because I stuck this at the tail end of the old thread.

Just got into AOS after abandoning it during the hate-wave.

I picked up the Sylvaneth Darkroot Wargrove and a Sylvaneth getting started box.
Should I build 5 of the revenants as spites to combo off Drycha, or would they be better as two units of 5/1 unit of 10?

Where do I go from here? I'm a little lost.

it will be no new models of dark prince now we will see new combined elves

>Year of the Nurgle
My body is not ready for this

source: this user's wishlist

>tfw too much of a pussy to go in GW and ask for one of the Stormcast they give away free for a painting lesson

> this year is tzeentch next year will be Horned Rat and the the year after Hashut.

Hasn't Slaanesh been the most neglected of all chaos gods in recent years?

wishlist it is certain Nurgle will not have anny new model for long time from now.

Everytime someone asks when the Slaanesh or Aelves releases are, Game Workshop pushes them back another month

HASHUT FUCK YEAH

it has been so it hasn't sold as well as the others so to gw they deserve to be last

Gw will no longer send Slanesh models it end

>Everytime someone asks when the Slaanesh or Aelves releases are, Game Workshop pushes them back another month

salty dwarf detected

>February is going to be a great time for Stormcast Eternals players.

yfw

Two units of five is more effective I think?
Don't quote me on this.

Anyways, grots battletome W H E N ? ? ?

>hashut
>new stuff
>in the next 10 years

Just buy a "getting started with Age of Sigmar" - free stormcast eternal mini included. It costed me something like 4$?

Okay so I always loved the longboy version of the basic NOT marine roman troops

How are these guys different? They look less armored, and less armed.

What the fuck?

Fuck off Nurgle. You fat bastards already got blightkings, glottkin, and maggot lords. Slaanesh needs to be next.

You can do it user! Go in and just ask for that sucker. Worst that could happen is they'll say no.

I suggest using building them as tree-revenant. They are battleline and 2 units of them are extremely useful for killing warmachine and taking objectives.

Then you could go for Spite Revenants. If you take 4 units of 5 you can use the dreadwood wargrove which is a very nice fit for Drycha and amps up the utility of the spites.

Otherwise Dryads and another unit of Kurnoths can be good addiction. Take care about the fact that Kurnoths are very strong and using 3 units in a casual environment wouldn't be very good.

Another start collecting gives you another treelord so you can made on of each variant and enought dryads to make 3 units or a single big one.

Guess which god was specifically created to murder the shit out of Slaanesh...
Yes, it's 40k, but if Ynnead kills Slaanesh there, it's only a matter of time until she bites the dust in AoS as well.

You have to paint them in store i think, But im sure if you have a chat with the manager and explain you want it for a sweet ass conversion or somethinbg they might just hand one over. OR go on a busy day and nick one like a dirty Aelf.

>glottkin
Please, let this meme die

Probably better in melee on account of having more than a knife.
Probably less range and/or shots on the hand-crossbows, too.
The description also has them as rangers and scouts, so I assume some movement shenanigans and some interaction with the gryph-hounds.

It is announcement of new Aelves in AoS :D
This model could be used in AoS...

She's too fat from eating Elf souls to stop any kind of attack. Slaanesh is fucked

>implying they're not doing this to build up to Slaanesh's counter attack, complete with baller ass new kits, and epic lore battles.

For real tho, if they remove Slaanesh I'll rage quit this fucking hobby.

Slaanesh IS next, user.

>I've NEVER cuddled with a gloss-coat Big smooth Cat before

It shows

Not saying it's a real GUO, but you still got 3 new kits during the end times

you can start packing xxxxxxD

It's obvious slaanesh is the new elf/eldar god after eating all those pointy eared souls she formed a maternal love for them

Those are fucking bolt pistols

You have sold me that there is a look that could be achieved there, but the solid highlights with no texturing means this is not that.

I should have added that I've already got a box of Kurnoth Hunters built up as bowmen.

Good to know I'll be an asshole if I run 3.

Another Start collecting sounds good. I can get a third tree lord so I have one of each type, and the dryads.

Thanks.

Where is slaanesh at the moment
Last I checked she was possibly rescued by sigmar and is now singing City of Stars with him on a cliff overlooking azyrheim

nope deal with it slanesh is dead...

wait, these guys are humans?
I thought they were supposed to be suits of armor powered by the souls of Sigmar's dead champions.
so what are the Stormcasts really?

Lightnin Lads

>interaction with the gryph-hounds
>scouts
>less range

So it's basically a Scout and a living Scoutbike pet verses a Devestator Marine?

Fucking dope.

I hated muhreans before, but suddenly their fantasy equivolent is mighty fucking appealing to me.

Also it reminds me of that old school 80s pen and paper RPG with S.W.A.T. crossbowmen that threw magical grenades. Wish I could remember what that was called...

I'm totally gonna paint them up like swat units now... high gloss black is always sex in a blanket.

IIRC they are just a normal guys with sigmar-magic powers but every time they die he's reforging them and they are losing a part of their humanity

You won't be automatically an asshole for 3, tournaments list usually take 4 or 5 units, but still evaluate your meta. If everyone is a turbocasual they could be too strong. If instead there are stronger lists they could just be good.

Also look for some conversion guide about making wyldwoods if you don't want to sell a kidney for GW ones.

And last thing, for the love of Sigmar, don't ask here if Kurnoths are better with scythes or swords.

Finally.

Hashut exits. This is more than you can say about Slaanesh.

>so what are the Stormcasts really?

They're humans infused with azyr magic so that they're bigger, stronger and sometimes shoot lightning..

I'd say they did a decent job, but you're right a missed opportunity to add any sense of texture. They look like they were rubbed down in precious oils before combat

That is a thing, isn't it? Medieval oils?

Also they could add really neat patterns to it. Food for thought of anyone looking for ideas how to paint theirs.

I know, right? I've been saying we need a gryph hound box ever since the Lord-Castellant was released...

Oh boy! More Stormcast!

My 1500 list, with 300 points of sideboard for a local tournament

>So what do you do in the glorious ream of Azyr, brave follower of Sigmar?
>I oil gryph hounds before they teleport off to battle. I miss WHFB.

I'd believe the stormcast oiling themselves up like spartans more than that, but yes, they did have oil.

but then you'd lose slaanesh players

yeah, Crossbow bolts

Good riddance.

who?

kek'd, off by 1 too

Still better job than that chapter serf that has to write things on purity seals.

dont treat daemonettes as a tax. theyre fucking amazing and even better if close to an hero

Can someone post a Disciples of Tzeentch epub that isn't corrupt?

Solid kek.
but totally wanna make a warband of a beast master who loves his animals and has dedicated his life to perfuming and caring for them like a stable master would with the best war horses.

_______________________why not pdf?__________________________________

Looks good. Nice work, user.

That's gorgeous.

>You'll loose 3 guys

ok.

where do you think you are? you're khorne bloodblood goresectreting bitch now.

Truly the best looking legacy army.