6'x4' Folding Table

Does anyone know where I could find one of these? The only one I've been able to find was from a Czech site and was absurdly expensive.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanmatz.com/c/6-x4-folding-table
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Define absurd

There was a kickstarter for a 6x4 that ended up being about $140 with shipping

Most of the 6x4 folding tables are really flimsy and made for things like wargames kickstarters.

Your best (and cheapest) quality 6x4 would probably to buy two 3x4 white folding tables with brown metal legs, like people use for meetings, picnics, auditoriums, etc. They are about $30 to $35 each, making two of them even cheaper than one "wargaming" 6x4 table and also much sturdier.

Downsides? It's two tables instead of one, and they are heavier (but sturdier).

go to any outdoor stuff shop

The fuck.

Just go to a home hardware store or something

An actual 6x4 table is pretty rare. Many tables will be 40 x 72 inch or 48x60 and shit like that, always one side being the right size. 4 feet is pretty wide for your garden variety folding table.

Like $254 with 3-4 week shipping.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that, but it's starting to look like that's how it's gonna have to be.

Like said, they pretty much don't make anything more than 2-3 ft wide.

>But two tables.
>Put a thing on top so there's no gap.
Easier to store too.

Advantage of two tables is that you'll also have extra table edge to put your dice/models/etc.

This reason is why you should always play 4x8 or 6x6 instead of just 6x4 where the entire table is the field.

Alright, I think I'll do that. Thanks for the advice everyone!

Cut a piece of plywood and put it on the closest sized table you can.

>Want a portable, easily storable table? Just make a huge, awkward to handle piece of wood instead!

>plywood
> saw cut
> light routing
> pic related

Also a scam, just find a portable camping table

It's easier than getting a full table.

>Tripfags insulting other people's masculinity

Amazon/Costco?

Walmart had one on sale recently. Not sure if it was 6x4, but if it wasn't then it was very close.

I checked all of these exhaustively. They've got the same 6x2-3 tables as everyone else.

The Urban Matz table is probably your best bet. 140 euros doesn't seem top bad. Was the shipping the issue?

urbanmatz.com/c/6-x4-folding-table

>Was the shipping the issue?
Yeah, cuz I'm in the U.S.

That thing sucks. Not only is it very expensive, it's extremely flimsy. It literally won't support your games if you use heavy terrain.

Why not just get two of those? Roll out a 6'x4' gaming mat on top of them and they should work great.