MOON MISSION IN PROGRESS

Other urls found in this thread:

0xtracker.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DUAL MOON EARLY RETIREMENT INC

I'm hodling tight to 80k ZRX and 140k DNT.

Am I gonna make it?

My current hodl. Should I move more into ZRX? also bought into REQ at like $0.05~ and had no idea it was such a large percent of my hodl until today.

yes, based on the zrx stack

0x more like 0 use cases

lmao fucking idiot.
also kinda feel like Im gonna buy high sell low here... Im sure its a profitable long hodl. But i just want to make fast gains for a bit to pull out seed money by January

{Set} Protocol: A way of holding an actively prebalanced basket of ERC20s called a {set} with the ability to atomic swap to underlying tokens if desired, built on 0x.

Dai Stablecoin: Essentially a non-fraud version of tether, pegged to a basket of diversified global fiat (USD, Ruble, Yen, SDR, etc) and traded as a ERC20, stabilizing ERC20 value measures and thus 0x systems.

dYdX: A derivatives trading protocol built on the 0x protocol, using 0x nodes to keep orderbooks off-chain and smart contracts to execute options, shorts, and swaps.

ERCdex: bittrex-esque software platform for trading ERC20s and other crypto interfacing with 0x node offchain orderbooks, executed with smart contracts over etherium.

Dharma: Creating debt agreements (bonds) by collateralizing crypto tokens.

What are you thinking it will hit, $ wise, by EOY 2018?

When was that tweet?

EOY 2018 depends how many use cases go active.

Low end, I could see $3-5, but because ZRX is limited supply remittance for use like LINK and use nodes need reserves, high end is unpredictable.

Could be $30, the value is arbitrary since they utilize fee abstraction which will value liquidity as well, so speculated value depends heavily on use, but I don't see any competitors as far as Etherium chains and ERC20 goes.

Theoretically could hit 500. But very very unlikely. I'll stick with 10.00 Eoy 2018

Week ago. Coinbase will use 0x for actual trades once etherium implements sharding.

Then ZRX is a rich man's coin.

I meant coinbase might use if they wamt to reduce risk and overhead massivly once sharding is active

i think this is a fair assessment

Depth looks good for buying now

>tfw you want more but all your holds are comfy af.

look im rly happy this is mooning. but everything is

How much fiat $ value per coin constitutes a "rich man's coin"?

I can't believe it's not in top20 yet

kekelol are you even trying?

essentially only radar relay is using it, and without fees. and its not very popular

0xtracker.com/

so that means 0 use cases heh?

Unforeseeable.

But any token which requires remittance for usage with limited supply and fee abstraction will have it's market value determined by speculation on use and volume. Because nodes need liquidity, market making is incentivized.

There's a solid floor but the sky is quite actually the limit, and 0x users includes some fucking heavy hitters.

You should measure in satoshis

Naah fuck satoshi, I measure everything in ether, hell I don't even use or hold BTC anymore.

Lol

It's the only protocol for etherium decentralized trades in a way where orders can be created, changed, or cancelled without requiring ether to do so.

Stay poor