Doge mooning

Time to get in. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dogecoin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw can only afford 25k :(

FFFFF pretty soon Dogecoin is going to be worth 1c USD... it went up in value like 60% yesterday holy shit.

I remember when 1 cent Doge was an impossible pipe dream... heck so was $10k BTC, and so was a $100 Litecoin.... Those all passed. I think we are going to see a 1 cent dogecoin soon

Doge at 700mil cap, how the fuck does this even make sense???

>mined vertcoin for the last year
>vertcoin mooned hugely
>dumped half my vertcoin into dogecoin when it was 17 satoshis
>dogecoin starting to moon hugely
>feelsgoodman

Yeah, well, I have a pretty substantial pile of them sitting around so I'm hoping I can pay off my house with them if they do hit $1, that'd be nice.

Agreed 100%. Doge should be at 700 trillion.

meme magic. /pol/ fuckers summoned kek to elect trump and we are now in the greatest timeline. strap in.

Dogecoin would need a $112 billion market cap to make 1 doge = 1 dollar. With Bitcoin at $322 billion market cap and Ethereum at $70 billion market cap that's totally within the realm of possibility. It really makes you think ...

That would mean a $112 Billion market cap dogecoin. That's 1/3rd of Bitcoin's right now. I think that is completely possible in a few years.

Same, only a measly 23k.

Yup certainly seems that way.

I don't think it'll reach it in this push but maybe 2020?

Until then BUY and HODL.

Dogecoin is pretty stable, and it's cheaper to buy it, transfer it, and sell it than it is to transfer bitcoin. (to another market, I mean) (I only bought 250,000 at 16 sats to make some profit on small changes, then I sold half of it at 19)

Also, it's on normie exchanges like kraken.

Alright faglords. I have to go watch a movie, so I'm going to pull half of my walls. Buy the dip when the wall at 34 sats falls.

This year or bust

Reply to this post when you've seen it.

why are miners unironically mining this coin? its Scrypt algo so you need an asic, but if you have asic then litecoin is more profitable...

like somebody has to mine it or the blockchain dies. thanks i guess

They're merged mining. You mine doge by mining LTC.

Dogecoin is merge mined. That means if you mine Litecoin then you can get Dogecoin for free. It also means Dogecoin is secured by a large portion of Litecoin's massive ASIC hashrate which is a good thing.

You're finally lifting off? I've been waiting.

I'll pull my walls 20 seconds after I get one reply so at least one user can get more doge.

Mememememe

There you go. Buy the dip.

nice, just bought 100k

Unironically bought 100k thanks based user

"Nice, just bought 100k"

You can actually be telling the truth and not larping with Doge

Im actually holding about 318k right now. No larping. Doge will bring me up to 1 whole btc and i can work on getting to the 21 club. A wagecuck can dream right?

what do y'all expect the moves to be in the coming days? i just put some in

I'm holding 200k myself, mined them back the in day.

Another moon, few days of retracement. Another moon. Few days of retracement. Probably for the next month or so.

That seems accurate.

OH SHIT

WE NEED TO MEME DOGECOIN INTO THE NEW YUAN

doge is a sign that institutions are just buying a basket of the top 100 coins or something

Wait why? Dogecoin has one of the largest cryptocurrency communities: reddit.com/r/dogecoin/

A lot of people want Doge. It's been around since 2013 so it's a well established coin. Confirmation times and nearly instant and transaction fees are very cheap for Doge having $0.006 cost by default and you can specify them to be even lower.

I'm gonna get a doge tattoo, unironically bought a quarter million of them. Doge is the Woolong from Cowboy Bebop. Screencap this!