Cashing out of Cryptos

How much has Veeky Forums cashed out and what percent should you sell of profits?

Do you put it in gold or buy hookers and blow?

>cashing out of deflationary gold 2.0
to answer your question, $0

>buy hookers and blow
this. What the fuck else is there to spend imaginary magical interwebs money on? Fucking newfag

EthI cashed out 5k and went to Vegas and since then ETH has doubled in price. The bj herpes and coicane was worth it idk yolo about to sell my smart fridge and go all in yolo

I dont plan on cashing out anytime soon. If the promise of crypto holds true there wont be any reason to cash out anyway

>he thinks he can cash out

"I keep all my gains in BTC, which I am 100% confident is about to destroy filthy fiat."

These are going to be the first suicides on Black ___day.

localbitcoins

rip

Went from 800 to 200 hodlings so I could take my cat to the vet for a UTI. He didn't make it, I have no cat, and now I have shit all crypto.

Only cashed out 10 percent, which was my original investment x2. Bought some guns

I cashed out my $200 initial investment so now I’m just playing with coins I didn’t pay fiat for.

you still did the right thing though, just build up your bankroll again and make 2018 strong

Cashed out my 5k original investment, I'm not planning to cash out for a while now.

Yeah here is to hoping I caught next year's moon rides.

kill yourself

Spend it on a crypto kitty user

I kind of want to cash out my initial investment (since I've made 3x already), but naw.

Not cashing anything out until $1.1MM. Then I'll take out $100K so I can keep $1MM in play

Tax strats for cashing out in the US?

Nah no more cats user, I'm absolutely crushed I never cried about sleeping alone till I slept without my cat at my feet :'(

sorry bro

Best way is to HODL for at least a year. Remember, every trade is a taxable event.

If you have any losses you can also decide when to count those.

Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about optimizing this shit. I'm much more worried about fluctuations and/or missing out on gainz from HODL'in when I should have been scalping

I know that feel bro.

You will love again

Srs question, what if I have made some good scalp trades and now hold 10x what I originally invested. Because of the trades I cant afford the taxes unless I cash out a bunch of the crypto to USD. What to do? Dont want to cash out cuz mah gainssssss

You're fucked buddy. I don't really see any legal way around it.

Just get an extension, pay your taxes in October when your gainz will be worth even more in fiat. Then cash out exactly just enough to pay your taxes

I want to get out really hard. I keep telling myself the correction is going to be painful. But unless I have confidence in when it's going to happen, getting out just isn't the play. So yeah, not cashing out, I'll take around $200 for Christmas shopping but that's it.

haven't cashed out much, profits can become more profits

if you started with say $10k, turned it into $20k, it means you're good enough to double your money, why would you pull profit from that instead of reinvesting it and doubling again and again and again until you hit your final goal (retire, buy a house, buy a lambo, whatever the fuck)

I started with $6k about 14 months ago and am up to ~$120k, have only pulled $10k profit in that time and it was for an emergency.

My goal is to hit ~$1.5M (after tax) with crypto, move it into an ETF, leave North America, live the rest of my life secluded like a NEET in some cheap country off the ETF interest.

Nah, it's fine taking the risk as long as you understand what's actually going on here and are mentally-prepared what will and must occur.

I'm more talking about the deluded religionists who actually, literally believe that a piece of shit payment system that nobody uses or wants to use for that purpose, and that's hopelessly, unfixably broken in about a dozen ways, is actually going to become the global reserve currency.

LINKies are less deluded.

You had 800 BTC?

> unfixably broken

Hard forks homie :)

Bitcoin in its current state needs to die, and it will

>only have $1000 of capital
>bought LTC, ETH, and XLM
>get 2x
>hodl
>shitcoins are mooning
>tfw no extra funds to dump for the gainz
>tfw hodling until March 1st

>You had 800 BTC?
Yeah. he paid 200 BTC to the vet to fix his dead cat. They put the animal in a cryogenics freezer next to Michael Jackson until they find the cure.

>March 1st
why?

cashout

hahahah never

I personally believe that 95% of those people pretend to believe that for the reactions.