Can somebody tell me why there's a 60 dollar fee to send 180 dollars of bitcoin?

Can somebody tell me why there's a 60 dollar fee to send 180 dollars of bitcoin?

get out while you can senpaitachi, this shit is a meme

because it's a SCAM

>being this poor
i cant even imagine

Lightning will save us!

>Additional fees
Why are they though?

the jews did this user, never forget. buy bitcoin cash

What makes you think I'm poor you brainless faggot
I guess that's binances fees then. I was going to buy a little XLM. But even the 20 dollars miner's fee is hilarious

Any coin that says they have small fees that isn't Dogecoin is lying. With Dogecoin you pay less than a penny by default and transaction times are 20 seconds. You can also specify a 0.01 dogecoin fee which is $0.000006 so you can move millions of doge around for basically nothing

You're supposed to hodl until you can afford a lambo even with some skimmed off the top

Btc is just what alts are measured in. It's gaining value because the Jews have to use bitcoin to buy up the shitcoin that will be the currency of the goyim

>What makes you think I'm poor you brainless faggot
Because you're sending $180 in bitcoin, RETARD BOY

it's not bitcoin's fault that usd is devaluing piece of shit

funny

>being this poor

Just use ethereum. Thank me later.

Because Bitcoin was just a proof of concept that hasn't been replaced yet because it has first mover's advantage. Only use bitcoin when a merchant requires it.

you dont have segwit do you.

Wow, dogecoin is coin from a future

Nerver go full retarded ano

Corecucks everyone

To avoid pajeet

wait I thought gas prices were fixed? shits only like $20 atm?

>falling for the segwit meme
how does blockstream's cock taste?

comfy over here in my $200k pile of ETH

a few years from now, you will be paying thousands of usd to send 50k satoshi of BTC. why? simple: USD will be worth nothing (at that point, you will no longer measure it in BTC).

$180 is change money

if you don't have at least $10 mil by now, you're doing the crypto game wrong

I'll rather pay less fees.

Yes. I'm sure when you buy groceries and they ask you to pay the $100 you give them a couple of grand instead. LARP'ing faggot.

Yeah thats actually tethers fault

>send $20 In btc. $4 fee
>send $80 In ltc. $0.07 fee
This was a month ago. I dropped bitcoin and never looked back. There are better cryptos. Using btc at this point is like insisting on using a rotary phone connected to a switchboard in the cell phone age.

Eh some of the early guys that arent retards could have that amount by now, while you're making some pointless story

the 2mBTC additional fee is for using a 3rd party 2fa service.
also I agree that .99m is outrageous already. BCH PLS