Campaign about Bielefeld

How would you go about a campaign revolving around Bielefeld, or maybe even set IN Bielefeld?

Yes, I know the idea is physically impossible, but so is vancian magic and FTL travel. Can it still be done, or does it stretch the suspension of disbelief too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielefeld_Conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Redpill me on EVERYTHING about this, because it looks like you just posted something randomly.

This is a fairly rare joke about the city of Bielefeld, Germany, which has a conspiracy about it that claims it doesn't actually exist. Basically, OP is asking for some Unknown Armies type shit about this conspiracy.

Try Unknown Armies, it's a good system for this.

It's a silly meme. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielefeld_Conspiracy

The Bielefeld conspiracy theory basically holds that Bielefeld doesn't exist. It originated on German Usenet.

That's because Bielefield DOESN'T exist.

It CAN'T. It's a lie for the masses and you can't listen to it. They want you to believe so they can control you.

If you believe in Bielefield, you're already lost.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielefeld_Conspiracy

Sadly, Bielefeld is real.
I only live about 170km from it and been there a few times.
It's quite unremarkable, though.
Bielefeld has no specific landmark, no distinguishable accent and no culture or points of interests.
It seems like this town tries to divert interest.

I know we are all playing make-believe, but this is just ridiculous.

go away. We're not interested in you conspiracy and lies.

We know the truth.

That's because you didn't visit Bielefeld you fool
You visited one THEIR many decoy towns to make you think it exists.

There is nothing to know about Bielefeld. It doesn't exist, it doesn't lead to Atlantis and it is most certainly unfeasible to feature it in any kind of game.

>That's because Bielefield DOESN'T exist.
Bielefeld does exist but not in Germany.

To any Germans that are ITT: this is why people say Germans have no sense of humour.

I know, it's terrible. We are terrible.

They stored it in Bielefeld?

The German sense of humour is as real as Bielefeld

Maybe the German sense of humour IS Bielefeld.

Bielefeld gibt es nicht. Glaub nicht an IHRE Lügen.

With that guilt point you are now obliged to cater to two more refugees. Each complaint about this adds another one.

Huh, I was in Bielefeld just yesterday, weird to see a thread about it here.

It has a very nice zoo that is free to the public and open 24/7. I got a few books lying around on Westphalian myths, especially on the region around Bielefeld and Paderborn, but I assume you're only interested in the meme of a non-existing city

Ah I see, so Germans joke about Bielefeld like we Americans do about Wyoming - "it doesn't actually exist, have you ever met someone from there?"

Actual myths can be blended into meme myths quite easily user

No, there simply is no Bielefeld, and THEY are trying to pretend there is. THEY are even setting up signs, and have thousands of Cars driving around with made-up license plates.