World building

Veeky Forums space opera ideas part 2

humans are the main currency

going for the Jupiter Ascending angle?

the whole universe runs on trade svae a few empires that are seen as strange

you mean slaves?

He means slavs

so say a few million years in the future earth is dead and humans are seen as a perfect resource for trade so a merchant lords power is measured in the amount of slaves he owns and how well behaved they are

oh god

so the few slaveless kingdoms are seen as disgraces to the universe and are generally treated with disrespect and are constantly invaded by the slave empires only one non slave empire stands firm against the onslaught form the other races the only reason they can survive though is the constant influx of slaves willing to be drafted into the defense forces

What happened to the last thread and the ideas from the thread before that?

part one is archived

boards.Veeky Forums.org/tg/thread/51343835#p51347009

dem space rapists seem nice

i saw the david bowie aliens from the one yesterday but now i cant find it

Ahh, where were we. Yes. Glorius Ploraxia for the win.

Death to the Ronak.

Can we have space nomads who transferred their bodies to synthetic ones and have nothing to do, so they devoted their lives to exploration.

yes

i think you mean rumar

So who was the humans with ploraxia or good noodle i dont think that was clear

I am plorax, some other guy wan good noodle. Also, humans= best buddies with the Ploraxians.

finding their basic lives of farming and dying was well bland these grand explorators used the rare element birim to make synthetic bodies as well as ships,AIs and even automatons for protection

and kjsst was with us rumar
(im the koruul guy)

Yeah, kjsst died supposedly on his flagship, due to decompression from an airlock.

yea and then we were disscussing how to end the war that the rumar were winning

The reason why he died was due to a Terran Commando raid. We think he may have committed suicide.

and then the rumar rammed the fueling station that your fleet was stationed at

Yes, but that was the refueling base for the thralldom fleet of some minor house.

so lets make more races and other stuff

Yeah, and also flesh out the existing ones and do some RP.

ok i have one new race and ill flesh out the voluptatum and the rumar

Also, what is the largest ship class for the Rumar.

Okay, I will create a new species, and an origin story for the terrans.

The Terrans hailed from the milky way, and due to some sort of disaster, which we believe to be extragalactic invaders. There were 6 generation ships, one went to the canis major dwarf, one to Glisse 534b, Two to the Magellan clouds, and one to andromeda, one was destroyed.

Hailing from the southern Delta sector of the galaxy this race who name doesn't have a clear translation other than the "starmen" ,are the lead race in sonic technology and musical arts bith of witch they deploy in their rare wars.They are a caste based society,with each having a face mark(the warriors have a red lighting bolt) but each sare control of the arts and part of their race that they keep close to their hearts but music is the most holy.a weird part of their kind is their aging process the elders of their kind are weird among their kind act normal with other races while their young are strand expolsive and colorful very strange to everyone.ythey are ruled by their star kingd who always take the name and memories of the past kings that name is David of the Bowies

yes i made an alien race based on bowie

GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM

okay and that means

Okay there are annual races in a remote system, where jockeys from all over the galaxy race on giant space squirrels; the squirrels can ignite nuclear reaction in a special organ and use the energy to propel themselves through space. The highest among the elites of the galaxy come to the races and place bets.

The terrans do not originate from the andromeda galaxy.

Humanity has been in this galaxy for say 30 years and since then has had not one but to rebellions one by the Xenophobic Free states and the second by the Communistic Nova Repubslik.

It's a metaphor for labor exploitation.

One of them is the Synthesis, they are in the Bigger Magellan Clouds. They are a coolective of three different species. They use biomatter to make their ships and,basically, most things. The only mechanical things on their ships are their FTL drives.

The main race is terrans. They are pacifists, and they all work for a greater good. They are very spiritualistic.

Then their is the degenerate and Hendonistic Voluptatum. The Voluptatum's entire lives are detacted to the pleasure of the high merchant lords if they are in the lower castes or live to be pleased if the are merchant Lords.the Voluptatum are very rarely really respected by the other races due to their degenerate nature but are always delt with beacuse of their control of the huge Voluptatum trade spine witch controls 67% of all galatic trades

um terrans are humans and they are killing millions daily

Umm, this is a different one. They originated out of 6 generations ships, this one if in the northern Magellan cloud.

Very spiritualistic.

Khorneahu-Ackbar.

got so we have those guys the Solar Federation,The Free States,and the Nova Repubslik

They are the Synthesis.

Sounds like a character from a novel I am writing. Happy robot space squid.

Voluptatum

We are the Synthesis. We are far more advanced than you. We are superior. Prepare to be taken for the collective.

Everyone sings their lines instead of just speaking, but in space!

so what to the shark like rumar look like

No. Really, I have nothing against newfags, but, you are just as annoying as the four arms guy.

The synthesis has maken first contact with the Plorax, with binary messages telling them this information.

god that guy sucked and the star wars guy too

Looks nice.

what are they the borg now?

Now, time for the Plorax. The Plorax have 12 great houses, and nearly about 34 minor houses. There are about 200 worlds under control of him, with 50 under occupation/ destroyed. However, with their recent conflict with the Rumar, there may be an oppertunity to get the much contested Orsis Strip.

They are a collective, but not the borg. Well, think borg, except with significant south asian/eastern influence. They aren't malevolent.

Okay The Rumar and the Kjsst are together due to the fact 73 years age Astro Burgers was invading a Kjsst Hiveworld when a Rumar warband showed up in the system and help the kjsst the rumar lead by Koruul and the kjsst lead by Skjal they pushed Astro burgers back and a friendship was formed

The Osris strip could give us 50 new worlds, another thing is that the liberation of the nebula could allow for the creation of a friendlier state than the current Rumar one.

samurai borg?

The Humans were allied with us due to them wanting the Kjsst hiveworlds. They are helped due to need. The treaty was signed over titan, primarily due to the destruction of an Orbital (which was evacuated). There is the Korissi, and the Resti, which are bringing their fleets in but they are far from the border, so it'll take them a while.

Snakemen oil is a potent drug made from the molted scales of the snakemen of Rerus III. When crushed in a vat, the scales release a clear liquid that when consumed causes the user to feel extreamly elated and jubilant. If they were sick, they believe that their ailment was cured and show no signs of pain, struggle or distress towards any illness or injury they currently have. This lasts for a period of about a day, upon which they revert back to their former self, most believing to be a case of relapsed illness. Thus, many users become addicted and, as there are no side effects of the actual drug, it's permitted in most parts of the galaxy, much to the Snakemens' delight and profit

Sort of, yes.

and the rumar killed like half your worlds awhile back

No you did not, you conquered half of a fief, and 95% of a thralldom.

NOVA REPUBSLIK
CYKA BLYAT

well we still ate people

Hail, Nova Repubslik, we are the imperial Ploraxian Navy, stand by, disengage thrusters, and dock in for inspection.

back away fiendish birds you come aboard here pr prepare to be fired upon

Curious, we had entered into an alliance with Terrans earlier. We also had a short skirmish with someone calling themselves the Free States. I wonder which one of the generation ships you are descended from?

we are the NOVA REPUBLISK HAILING FROM NEW MOSCOW back down we are not those uneducated pigs of the free states

Oh my, well, We could, but only under promise of truce. This is a military installation you stubled upon, Tooshir Orso'nis Merok, or the Cries From Hell.

if you are allied with the Federation we have no peace for you here

Free states? I- they declared a short war against us! We are talking about your original nation! I thought you guys weren't the xenophobes from your data file! Stand down!

Uneducated savages
Ready the teldarite infused tungsten rounds. Fire at will.

no all have equlaity under the repubslik but if you are friends with the federation we will kill you

It- *sigh*, how many fucking times do I have to tell you. We formed an alliance, yes, but only out of necessity. We were under attack from enemies.

HOLD are sensors show signs of ships form the west moving at increably speeds

Yes? Command to Gunner Crew, ready mass drivers at the incoming vessels. Be on standby.

here we have a message:

What? From where?

SURRENDER THE PLORAXIANS TO US OR BE EATIN

they say they are the rumar friends of yours

Friends? How daft, were in a war technically! That means that
>PROXIMITY ALERT! 10 BLOODWEAVER CLASS CRUISERS APPROACHING
HOLY SHIT! Fire the mass drivers!

Looks like we are in this together.

HAHAHAHAHA

FEAR THE RUMAR

Wait, where is Koruul the Blood chosen?

RIGHT HERE MEATBAG

No matter, all guns, fire
release all drones
Launch all fighters
Get me any available ships in this star system.

ALL CRUSIERS FALL IN WE SPEAR HEAD THEM
RAMMMMINGG SPEEED!!

(It says Koruul the bloody)

same guy different name