This coin is bananas

seriously, go watch youtube for an hour on this team, and the project..
most genious team in crypto.
i would say best bet for next coin on coinbase.
if it moons over 1$ soon, than likely.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw

but you know, do what you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BRG8duN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got a signal to buy two days ago... sheesh already WAAAAY UP

no shit, i first bought at .15 this is going massive moon in 2018. wait for token burn, HODL!

Mooning again

Anyone decided on which lambo they're getting in 2018?

I can only afford the Subaru JUSTy

No token burn retard. This coins going to last millenia. I bought at 5 cents and i saw it on /biz at 4 cents. I threw 2 ether in it instead of 6 being all i had.

my dubs beat your dubspoint proven

This fucking thing could hit 50 cents tonight.
Good God HE BROKE Veeky Forums IN HALF

MMMMOOOOOOOOOOONNNN

boom!

did u fuckers watch that video?

Charles Hoskinson FTMFW and he's a fraction of the team lol

ITS ABOUT TO

Where did you learn TA user?

new money snake head on ADA time punch through the 2400k sell wall and then... around jupiter to ... .----> ?

This coins made be 225k in the last few days

53 cents MONEY SNAKE best TA on Veeky Forums

look up coinmarketcap how many excanges ada is listed on. Then compare it to any other top10 coins.

This will overtake bitcoin. Screencap this

Goddamit I fucking hate myself for not buying this, was eyeing it for over a week. I'm sure if I buy it now imma be dumped on :))))))))

May be a good coin but ffs what makes you even remotely think it'd be the next coin on coinbase

I want to pull the trigger but at an ATH? Is this FOMO or is this good investing because it's a solid coin?

To be completely honest I think this coin is going to plummet once it's listed on new exchanges.

The current ask supply right now (bittrex) is 25 million ada, that's .1% of the total supply. With current prices many people who invested early will probably think of trying to cash out and it will flood the market with coins. Also with so few exchanges it makes it highly susceptible to the price being inflated.

Its wont be listed on coinbase in first batch of alts.

I think coinbase has requirement of working product. Right now Cardano only has team and tools

This thread is a perfect example of coordinated shilling

it needs to crash to be sustainable.

you guys just catch that pump?

I don't hold any ADA but do you anons when it got listed on bittrex out of the blue. Bunch of people here bought in for a penny and got dumped on. I wonder if any of them held

I held 4000 I bought for 438 SAT

ADA made me some sats, pretty happy.

Yeah you should have shown me this a month ago. I dont give a shit about a 2x but thanks for nothing/biz/

yup bought 100k at 0.01 and held in offline wallet. sold half today made 234k from what is a $500 investment.

what does TA mean

Yup, bit slower than I wanted to, but managed to increase the stacks I sold off for it by around 15% each in the span of 20 minutes

You mean 25k right?

LINK IS THE NEW ETHEREUM NOT ADA

DELETE THIS POST RIGHT NOW!!!!!

yes in your currency

trade analysis

i got very lucky, it caught my eye and i began researching a few weeks ago. but it was pure luck that i had happen to come across it. as soon as i knew what they were up to i had to put $1k in. it will go down for now probably but i am hodling for a good while 1 year probs

my nerdy dick will get hard as fuck when pic related is in effect

Go to the corner jimmy

discord.gg/BRG8duN
come make some crypto cash faglords

I'll keep Link on my radar though, thanks

is link selling for its ICO price yet?

Get a '05 honda and invest the rest.

BEAST MODE

another snake perching in the grass .. lol

serious ,it in theory, should pull back a bit
but 1 $ B4 2018 very possible

I work for one of the three entities of Cardano... I have no idea why we are valued this high

Is 20k gonna be enough to make it?

Mad I didnt buy more

people fomo, but fuck im stupid for selling my stack at 350 sat and never buying back in, im on suicide watch now

This project is interesting for sure. I've noticed that Charles seems to show limited support for Tezos as well. Really good seeing devs openly support opposing projects

Is the pump over?

It went from 25 cents to 50 in less than one day
Why would it take 2 weeks to hit 1 dollar

Pump & Dump

Buy High Sell Low

Veeky Forums missed the fucking boat on this one. It was so cheap, but everyone was shilling crap. The guys behind Cardano are smart ass motherfuckers. Look out for 2018, we're going to the top.

it actually wasnt cheap by those days standards, it came out of nowhere with 25b supply already priced 0.02-3 cents and top 15. I fucking sold wanting to buy cheaper and got demolished, holy fucking shit

sold some, holding some, time for bed,
weeeee cardizzle ma bizzle

i kept saying that, waiting for the dip to buy
the dips never came
now that it has peoples attn it may not be going back down

its technical analysis baka

I feel you bro, I almost put $5k at 10 cents. Now I feel very stupid.

its trading acumen retard

ADA will be the next big coin
if you go in before new year you cant lose

do you say this because the technology of the coin isn't legit? because it's not actually useful? Why shouldn't this coin be worth as much as any of the others?

discord.gg/BRG8duN
made like 30% profits twice in a row today on crypto
come gets some freaking calls dickwads

>ADA will be the next big coin
>Already #6 in terms of market cap
>Just went over 3x in 3 days

You shills really are something else

Uhh 143% today = better

but not bad . , oh wait everything is mooing.

3x is nothing
it was already in top 10 but everyone was like oh where did that come from, japan will dump
this is the one going to make bitcoin into a shitcoin

>Peer Reviewed cryptocurrency

you what?

Yesterday there was a guy with over 10m Cardano putting up a 187BTC wall LOL.

Seems pretty comfy knowing there are people in this balls deep.

I can't even buy it binance is frozen. Cliff high said this would happen.

Because NEO already has smart contracts implemented and running and ADA has only the coin and good protocol and savety plans.

if your a pleb it means that when they came up with the code for cardano they published it in a scientific journal, from there it would have been scrutinized by people who are the same level of them in their field

>therefore its 'peer reviewed'

WHY AREN'T YOU BUYING THE DIP RIGHT NOW