/40kg/ Warhammer 40k General

LEGION OF 007s edition

I am Alpharius sub edition
>THIS IS THE ROSTER CREATOR ITS IN THE FUCKING OP FOR A REASON DONT FUCKING ASK FOR IT
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>(DEAD) Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
warhammer-community.com/2017/01/20/faqs-for-every-codex-live-now/
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Beware of Alpharius)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Alpharius
1d4chan.org/wiki/Alpharius
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for bingo!

SECOND FOR I AM ALPHARIUS

Rolled 4, 1, 3, 1 = 9 (4d6)

To hit

I spent a whole 10 minutes on the General pic. You guys should be grateful

Can someone tell me who the guy in the upper right corner is? He seems familiar...

First for Dark Eldar Master Race!

user, my Maulerfiend has charged your Dreadnought, and as per the roll on last thread, has scored an S12 Hammer of Wrath attack!

That is a glancing hit! Now roll your attacks.

ALPHA AS FUCK

No one will read lists unless they're posted with Listbuilder any more.

The non-drop pod Sternguard join the Inquisitor and ride up in the Chimera. Classic Chimera (Listbuilder DOESN'T support Inquisition, only IA, so I couldn't list the 5-fire-point one). Acolytes help protect the psykana division, which spends the game summoning daemons. Everything else is pretty self explanatory. Vanguard Vets in the Stormraven, remove kebab all over. The one place I'm really lacking still is anti-AV14 (besides the Stormraven, knight sword, and thunder hammers); any suggestions to shore that up?

You've hit two of your attacks! Let's see if they can penetrate!

I believe he is
Alpharius

Kill yourself before we send you to the Covens. Or don't. Your choice.

I spent a whole 5 minutes on this, be grateful

Sup Veeky Forums. I just had a 3000 point game today against my buddy, where we both brought Castellans. I talked with him beforehand and let him bring both Space Wolves and Dank Angles in it, although he did go a little far and brought mechanicus with him too. He had a list where he brought 6 different Armies of the Imperium including Imperial Guard, Mechanicus, Deathwatch, Dark Angels, Space Wolves, and Sisters of Battle. He also had a LEVIATHAN named Ranulf Threadcutter, and an identical loadout to FATMAN.

My list consisted of my Space Marines and Rough Riders, but I also brought some Custodians in an Emperor's Shield. My army had like 30 Rough Riders forming the core of it, along with 5 scout squads, 2 scout squads, a Librarian and a Chaplain(as a dreadnought), and 10 Honour Guard.

Rolled 1, 4, 4, 5 = 14 (4d6)

you losers forgot overwatch

FORGOT THE FUCKING PICTURE!

Oh no! It seems the Alpha Legion has yet again caused a series of revolts and civil wars throughout the imperium! What do you do?

>no hits
And nothing of value was lost!

No, we skipped straight to the assault phase.

And none of those hit! user still has to roll penetration for his dread.

I am eternally grateful for that rather masculine and empowering picture of Alpharius

I'm making an R&H army.
More renegade, less heretic.
Planning to use chaos cultists as regular guys.
Using cadians with blue armor and navy blue uniforms as vets, and ordered wheel conversions for chimeras.
Any recommendations as to 3rd party manufactures to buy from?

Make an Alpha legion army or you're not alpha

Hey, that's Alpharius!

Also, I am Alpharius

WE CAVALRY CHARGE THEM WITH 100 ROUGH RIDERS.

And here's my buddy's Leviathan. On turn 1 his leviathan dropped right next to my Sternguard's razorback and blew it right the fuck up, while also tagging one of my Rough Rider squads to half-strength. He also blew up my only Vindicator with a shitload of haywire.

On my first turn, I dropped FATMAN right next to Belisarius Cawl, and his copious amount of guns completely deleted Cawl's retinue of breachers. The entire rest of my army NOPED THE FUCK AWAY from the Leviathan that was now on my right flank, while I sent my Custodians to try and heroically delay it!

Rolled 4, 5 = 9 (2d6)

to wound motherfucker

Swerve Noble Scum!

Anvil's Gothic Void makes for very nice carapace armor, in case you take the Reaver. Victoria is always solid for infantry.

It seems the Rough Rider charge has been foiled by another coup d'etat making all 100 Rough Riders turn against you! what do you do?

Pls no.

Roll twice on the vehicle damage table and add 1 to the result!

Pls no 6

Reveal my master plan. I decapitate the enemy army, slowing their momentum by finding their general and revealing that he was, in fact, me the whole time.

I thought Dark Eldar weapons were supposed to shoot little splinters of poisoned crystal at you.

What's the worst thing that's happened to you at a GW, Veeky Forums?

>finish painting my FW contemptor dread decide to bring it in for a game
>dude, without asking, picks it up and declares its a fake
>argue with him for 5 minutes before manager comes over and breaks us up and I can start my game

Has all of 40k just been the Alpha Legion fighting itself for 10,000 years?

I wonder what would happen if Slaanesh gets killed by Ynnead and all the souls that the Dark Eldar tortured come back for full vengence.

>Dark Eldar literally getting the cosmic vengence of an enternity for being the most short sighted morons in existence.

But I am Alpharius

Maybe she lifted that one off a guardsmen because that pistol dont look too dark eldarish.

Of course.

Alpha Legion's true identity is GW itself.

>sustain the grim dark, and keep the neckbeard money coming.

Alpharius started a revolt in my local GW and all my models got broken :(

I can't remember if it was Alpharius or if it was Alpharius...

010001 111010 01010 101110 010110 000101

I send Saint Celestine to SOLO the entirety of the 100 rough riders with her heavy flamer. Checkmate bitch.

To our surprise, the Custodians managed to hold back the Leviathan Ranulf for FOUR TURNS STRAIGHT. The fuckers just wouldn't die, even with only 2 storm shields in the unit.

Saint Celestine apparently is stupidly good at killing Rough Riders. On turn 2 she shot, charged, and solo'd my second RR squad, all 10 of them.

My Leviathan charged Belisarius on turn 3, and ended up locking combat with him while only dealing a single wound. On my opponent's turn, Saint Celestine Solo'd my third RR squad, leaving me with only 3 rough riders left in my entire army.

The entire remainder of the game was sadly just mop-up for him as my army was then in shambles, and I couldn't bring enough firepower to bear to burn down Celestine. She's just TOO effective of an ablator, and requires an obscene amount of firepower just to deal damage to her.
> Implying retards can actually tell what is chinacast and what isn't because even Forgeworld doesn't have consistent quality
Bruh, I know for a fact half the 30k crowd in jacksonville plays using 90% chinacast, and Z's quality is so high that not even I can tell what's chinacast once the precious few errors are removed.

Someone explain the Alpharius meme to me, I only got in to the hobby a few months ago and have mainly focused on Blood Angels.

Rolled 4, 5 = 9 (2d6)

superior loyalist

How could you be alpharius if I'm alpharius?

Its seems you have been foiled again! As St.Celestine is about to attack, she turns to you and says "I am Alpharius" and flames your pubic hairs off!

What do you do?

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Alpharius

1d4chan.org/wiki/Alpharius

Also, here's a fun picture of FATMAN getting sandwiched between Belisarius and a Dreadknight. It took the two of them 4 turns to bring down my Leviathan.

I am Alpharius

Is Alphaposting now a thing?

Because then I'm giving up the points I paid for the bolter special ammo for a mediocre weapon. Like I said, it would be different if I could take a bolt pistol + bolter.

Disallowing Shotgun + bolter also means that you can't go with melta + bolter, plasma + bolter, etc...

Name my archon

Alpharius

Scroto Saggins

Frank

>Reaver helm club
My colored compadre.

I have no idea for a name, user. I can't decide on names for mine, either.

I'm not doing Alpharius and Omegon...

LORD EJIE BLOODSPEAR

Dubs decides the name
Rolling for alpharius

420 YOLO

Visarch, Sword of Ynnead

If digits alpharius

Cockmongler Brown

Alpharius

re-rolling for alpharius

It's like I'm literally browsing /b/.

Later Veeky Forums. I'm going to go paint some models. Maybe play a video game or something.

Adarki Aeldari McAdarkiAeldariface

Avecti

Roboute Guilliman

gtfo omegon

I am Alpharius

Omegon

EDGY mcedge man

Beef McLargehuge

DARKMAW UNDULATRON

Shit Sandwich

THE LAST JEDI

Ynnead boi 5000

Xallin Rigzor Of the Six skull.

WINNER WINNER

What have I done

WINNAH

Well, there it is.

oh..oh my.

>immobilized and weapon destroyed
>reduced to 1 attack + 1 for charging
>even if it survives or manages to knock two hullpoints off the dread it's dead in the water and completely useless
[HA HA HA HA HA HA HA]

Kawaii faggot that wishes he was real eldar

Fuck off to bed dorn
Rolling for alpharius

Who here is Alpharius? Speak up! The ecclisiarchy demands it!

I AM OMEGON

WHAT

I am alpharius

I'm Alpharius

IMPLEMENTING SEARCH PATTERN DELTA FAGGOTUS! THE TRAITOR SHALL BE FOUND

Zhadsnark makes bikes into Troops, and joins the warbike mob of 6. Zagstruk joins the stormboyz. Tankbustas ride in the battlewagon and looted wagons. Feedback appreciated.

Stop this nonsense! Who is Alpharius?

It's settled.
He shall be called Alpharius Aeldari the cockmongling shit sandwhih

Rolled 2, 5, 1 = 8 (3d6)

Ha! Jokes on you, that means I only need to hit twice for free double melta attacks!

Also, my third roll is for Maulerfiends ignoring Mobilized on a 2+. I'm using Daemonforged! Risky, but I'll have to do it!

C'mon, need a 4+!

Alpharius is not important. What is important is what he's going to do

beautiful

Rolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d6)

You forgot your invulnerable saves brother!