Will he make Forgeworld affordable now?

Will he make Forgeworld affordable now?

Other urls found in this thread:

expatistan.com/cost-of-living/index
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Comparatively, yeah. I mean he will make Chinaman more expensive.

he's too busy maga. he ain't got no time to look at this neckbeardian toy.

Uh.....
I don't know.
It really depends on the response of England's trade policies.
In terms of humor though, yeah.
PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE THE GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP.

>Country with the highest purchasing power
>Food and housing cost half what it cost in europe while average muricans have twice the salary of France/Germany, effectively quadupling hobby shekels comparatively.
>Still complain about price

like wtf, can we fucking switch country ?
I want to live in God emperor's america

There are things that are plain impossible.

>>Country with the highest purchasing power

China?

You don't seem to understand the concept of free trade.

If you're talking about the regular FW stuff like infantry and small vehicles, and you can't afford that shit, then you're probably a jobless, homeless bum, and Trump never promised to give the homeless jobs.

If you're talking about the ridiculous titans, Trump never promised to make everyone a millionaire either.

>gonna ban muslim immigration
>gonna build a wall
>he thinks Trump is gonna give europoors a freepass on trade

expatistan.com/cost-of-living/index

I live in San Francisco so fuck off.

I think he means citizens of a country, not country as a government.
Also that might be 'straya cunts rather than 'murricans. But I'm not up to date on the fine details of global economics.

>I live in San Francisco

>free trade
I want the lolbertarian globalists to fuck off right along with the communists.

Woah now, what's wrong with a little bit of communism?
Somebody get /pol/ in here, this thread heating up.

>Woah now, what's wrong with a little bit of communism?
Are you interested in a free helicopter ride, user?

>it's an "I included a tangentially board-related word in my post so that makes this clearly and obviously to anyone with half a brain /pol/ thread totally on-topic to this board" episode

All I want is one board
ONE. FUCKING. BOARD.
Where I don't have to get stressed out by political shitflinging every fucking hour of every fucking day.

But no. /tv/ is spammed with political shitposting. /v/ is spammed with political shitposting. /a/ is spammed with political shitposting. Every goddamn fucking board is spammed with political shitposting.

I don't care how much of a "meme" your new president is. If it's not on topic then KEEP IT OUT OF THE FUCKING BOARD. I have to deal with enough of this shit in my fucking stressful-ass day job and then I come home only to see it infecting every fucking thing I could possibly use to relax. All I ask for is ONE. FUCKING. THING. That ISN'T INFESTED WITH POLITICAL BULLSHIT.

KEEP.
THIS.
SHIT.
OUT.
OF.
Veeky Forums.
YOU.
STUPID.
FUCKING.
ASSHOLES.
YES.
I.
FUCKING.
MAD.

Well damn son.
You pretty chill.

There's 12 US locations on that list before the most expensive place in France even shows up.

>surrenderfags in charge of complaining

>Announcing a report
GR7, enjoy you're bannu.

I thought I would get a nice car ride and anal inspection, but a helicopter ride seems cool too.

Forge World is two words, but OP fucked it up.

Wow that was quick.
Respect.
Keepin' it clean.
Honestly, this is pretty much a meme of Veeky Forums (the god-emperor trump) so this aint out of place.

Yep, you even get free skydiving lessons too!

>What are import tariffs?

Oh sweet! Where's the parachute though?

>import tariffs
>FREE trade
Pick one, user.

It's waiting on the ground!

Nah. He'll just sell out your human rights, wreck the economy with more crony capitalism and spend us into a worse national debt than Bush with wasteful spending that gets us nothing in return.

Meanwhile the middle class will just become poorer with no hope of advancement. Until the economy calapses at least.

Don't worry though, we'll be sure to blame the poor for it when the time comes.

Woah guys look out it's a liberal with no humor.
He gonna have us in Tumblr court soon enough.

Someone post Trump doing that face that he makes whenever someone important is talking.

Sweet, seems like a great deal!
After this, I'll need to visit Putin as well!

Gotchu senpai.

The US supported and is complicit in his actions.

Shat, I forgot about f a m being replaced.

At least /pol/ will have to ease up a bit when the FCC starts taking shots at net neutrality.

I'm so sorry OP.
Some of us are trying to make memes (like me)
Others are being waaaaay too serious.

The only thing I hate about /pol/ is how many dumb faggots come here and say "Redpill me on [retarded shit that doesn't require redpilling at all]".

And this is a bad thing, because?

MEH COMMUNISM
WHY
I LOVE IT SO

S A V A G E

He'll give the UK a free pass. And probably anyone else who doesn't use muslim currency

You mean KFC Presents: /pol/.

Those dipshits will likely forget net neutrality is exactly WHY they get to be cunts in the public square. They'll keep jerking off to Meme Magic and MAGA until oopsie, your provider has blocked that cesspit of cp and haxxorz Veeky Forums. Pay an additional $40/mo to go to Unfiltered* Tier.

*Sites critical of NBC Comcast will be filtered. Unfiltered Tier is a registered trademark of NBC Comcast.

Anglo Hegemonic Imperium when?

>mfw I have no idea what any of that means other than the Veeky Forums jargon

What do you guys even talk about on /pol/?

The dollar will get stronger under him. So yes. since the dollar will be able to buy more pounds and euros forge world will become affordable.

WAIT NO THE NAZIS WHY
THAT'S BAIT FOR THEM NO PLS
WE DON'T ACTUALLY NEED /pol/ HERE

The dollar isn't going to get stronger. Everyone else's currency is just going to get weaker.

Works for me, it's still technically more affordable.
I need me titan legion quick.

ANGLO
PRIDE
WORLD
WIDE

Worldwi....
Oh I see
I get it.
I think.

>Will he make Forgeworld affordable now?

If you can't afford forgeworld now, you won't be able to afford the extra website bundles required to access the site once those filthy commie net neutrality laws are dismantled.