Just cashed out everything

Been in this game for 3 months. Started with $6000 AUD. I have rode many ups and downs. At one point I only had $1000 to my name. Finally 3 months later I have cashed out at $18000 AUD. I sold all my COSS, LINK and ETH. I feel alive again. Time to live.

What exchange did you sell at? What was the fees like to get into dollarydoos?

10/10 bait

BTC Markets. 0.85% fee.

>cashing out your Link now when it's about to moon hard as fuck over the next few months

Mate you are gonna be the biggest pink Wojak alive soon when you realize your 18k portfolio could have been a 180k portfolio if you held just a bit longer.

There is a reason Link is called a Lambo ticket and not a used Commodore ticket.

This, yeah what a stupid wanker, when link hits $3 in the next 6 months I would have made more then your shit 18k off a $6000 investment with my lame $1500 investment, have fun being part of struggle Street, you deserve it for selling your link like a retard

one month ago I had 7k now I have 50k. WTF were you doing?

post your blockfolio cunt

You're all so ignorant. Most people know about crypto now and that is why the large pumps have stagnated. We are now seeing mainstream media saying things like "bitcoin crash will be devastating" and "crypto is at the peak of its bubble" instead of a month ago where they were saying "bitcoin is an unstoppable rocket". This news deters the common person and people are well convinced it is too late and a bubble. The crypto market is going to crash hard soon, you will lose 80%+ of your portfolios within a day, Sell before the storm.

Everything is already overvalued as fuck. I'm not saying crypto is worth nothing, but the insane market caps of coins are purely due to speculation. It will correct majorly soon.. Dont say no one warned you.

I thought that when bitcoin hit 3k, wish I got in then

let it ride you weak cunt, wtf is 18k going to do for your life

Invest it into building a business. Money isn't everything, I am content with my life how it is already.

We need a return to fundamentals.
It's absurd that cardano which doesn't have any working product, not to mention community, is only 5.3x away from ethereum which has nearly 1M transactions and lots of adoption.

Even if you were certain eth is going to fail there are several projects which aim to be 'the next ethereum' and there's zero guarantee it's going to be cardano.
It's worth 50M tops.

>cashed out everything
Nice Larp

You literally sold at the start for useless Aus dollars. Enjoy staying poor

should have reinvested that 18k, i was in a similar position with 20k three months ago, buying an apartment in the next 2 months now with around 300k to my name, you didn't make a smart move

Where do aussies sell their alt coins for fiat ? Or do you need to exchange them to btc or eth

What's a good place to sell your crypto if you're Aus?

pretty much need to go back to one of the big boy cryptos to 'cash out' aka 'pay tax' / 'buy queencoin'

Got in with €7k back in summer 2016, you weak handed cuck

Exchange for eth and cash out at btcmarkets

Coinjar

noice
what'd you invest in

>he sold his LINK below 40cents

What the fuck did I just watch? She must be mentally FUCKED in the head but nice tits.

You'll be back.

Abigail Shapiro doing some sort of stage performance.