Drawthread: Hammer of glory edition

Previously, on Veeky Forums's Drawthread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVs2givbeGk
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99020187163_AlphaLegionUpgradeSet01.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im looking for a drawing of a squat prince (the warhammer 40k equivalent of dorfs) So things include some kind of very ornate circlet (forgot to add it to the collage but i dont think its that necessery) a relatively young face (he's only 150 and they live to 500) although scarrings and all that is free range considering he fled the tyranid attack instead of staying there to fight.

For the clothes i coulnt find much but any kind of warhammer 40k-type armour would be fine as long as it looks dwarven (mastercraft, runes, etc) Something like in the pic.

For the weapons pictured he has a power-hammer-shotgun, a squat-made Boltrevolver (something like the gun in the left down corner but with a revolving chamber and the size of the gun above it), and a "squat recycles" wich is a blunderbuss made to be filled with anything and then uses powerweapon technology to fire it.

I would like some kind of cheery look for him since he is also mainly a diplomatic kind of character.

Also would be great if everything was liberally contained runes and stuff. he's royalty after all.

Could someone color this for me? or like draw over it? This is for a WH40K game if that changes anything. I tried doing it in photoshop but Im having problems.

And if possible (but not necessery) i would love if the back was done as well to make a 3d (2.5d whatever) piece. That thing on his hip is a book of grudges btw.

Requesting a female ninja with a shadow/lightning motif.

Dint upload the back picture, whoopsies.

Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. I have the battlemap we used during the session there so that if the artist would decide to do a background, they have a reference for that as well.Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
Two sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.

Requesting a space marine in mk8 armor holding a bow in a resting position, like the one on the bottom, but a lot less ornate, more crude and iron, but with that shape. He has a bunch of vertical black lines on his helmet, and has red fabric coming out like sleeves from under his pauldrons like on the right. Color scheme is on the right

Greetings drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic techno savage in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF!

Requesting guy on left giving a painful looking but well meaning bear hug to guy on right. The face on the top right of the knight picture is the character without his helm which is how I want him to look. I want him to have a big goofy smile. I want guy on right to look surprised by the hug. The one on left is 3 inches taller so make him look just a little bigger and the little girl holding on to his calf hiding under the cape. Add a crack sound too to the hug. Thank you in advance.

migrating

migration I'd like to take the underlying design of the famous cube that joel uses during his performances, and proceed to turn it into some sort of magi tech/steampunk hybrid. I've included a few concept ideas in the pic, but really I figure it'd be more up to any user's fancy.

I would like it to be mobile, hence the cart. That's about the only thing I'll nail down for specifics. Otherwise, I dunno, have fun?

Copy the text too you lazy fuck, once the old thread falls off the boardsoon you will have to repost it anyway.

Requesting an orc fighter pilot with the facial aesthetic of ryan superimposed over the other one in any way possible standing in front of his fighter

Requesting a monster for my grimdark TTRPG of grimdark grimdarkness, basically a bull terrier the size of a great dane with more or less the head of a great white shark. The thing is a mutated dog at its core so if possible it'd be nice for it to look more mutant/evolved monstrosity than magical. Might be cool to give it rows and rows of canines rather than rows and rows of sharkteeth.

You can have an imaginary cookie if you do this.

My character is a dwarven Mage wearing scale armor (make it look all dwarven like pic related), he wears normal pants and boots, and his robe is more of a Jedi robe (drapey, almost reaches the ground, with a big hood) tied close with a belt of dwarven design at the waist, above the waist the robe falls open revealing the scale mail that isn't covered by his beard. He also wears a cape. A hand axe of dwarven design is tucked into his belt at his right side, a leather pouch hangs from the belt on his left side. His staff (which he holds in his left hand) is made of hard wood and of the normal wizarding kind (you can use Gandalfs staff as reference).
His face is of fair complexion, he has bright blue eyes and jet black hair and a well kept beard coming down to about chest level, on his head he wears a big pointy hat of the wizard kind (again, use Gandalf as reference).
He is of Nobel descent, his clothes reflect this, he wears bits and pieces of jewellery, most significant his family's signet ring on his right hand (also his spell focus). Overall he looks rather stout and more of a fighter than a wizard.
Make him look like a proper battle Mage.

If you plan on using colour, use a dark blue and purple colour scheme, with bits of gold or silver trim.

If you feel like it, draw his 3 servants aswell. Random dwarves, what they look like is up to you.

Much of thanks to anyone willing to do this!

Requesting a redraw of these guys.
Thanks!

>Hammer of Glory Edition
>Not posting the mandatory soundtrack

kys yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=rVs2givbeGk

Anchoring.

Requesting my masked aasimar paladin? He should have violet eyes, have a glow about him, and the shield should be all metal. Thanks in advance!

Anchoring my Drow bard.

Was busy yesterday. Hope to have a bit of time after work.

From last thread.
Requesting a tiefling jpopidol oerforming

No worries, I'm willing to wait a month or two if necessary.

Is the tattoo pinup dude still here?

I see you have whitnessed my work rate from deliveries past...

Forgot chainmail

Thank you very much, it's like I imagined. Do you happen to have a blog toyfu(?)

Weeb

Anchoring.

Requesting the Oni Girl on the far Left in each of these three outfits, as if trying them all on. If you don't want to make all three thats fine, just do your favorite

Notes on each outfit.
Elegant dress: No need for the armor or the glowy bits, plain Black gloves are just fine. Maybe dangle a chain laden with gems between her horns.

Simple Dress: Clevage should be on full display, she's got a lot of it so don't be afraid to show it.

Winter Clothes: Should seem really fuzzy and a tad tight around the chest. Also give her mittens.

WIP

>Clevage [sic] should be on full display, she's got a lot of it so don't be afraid to show it.
If you have large breasts, high necklines can make them look even bigger--awkwardly big, in fact. You don't really need to super-justify showing cleavage.

The opposite is also true, incidentally. Low necklines draw attention to a small bust and make your boobs seem even smaller.

Just for your edification.

Here's hoping the artist is still around for this one.

Holy shit! Looking good so far.

I mean this request is clearly for an ERP, user's private spankbank or a game where he's a titanic That Guy so I doubt he gives a single fuck.

Deathly curious as to whether a drawfag actually takes up the offer.

sorry senpai dint think i should and i was a bit pressed for time when i made the thread.

Anchoring and coming ashore

Requesting the guy shown at left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.

That lady is a pure girl! PURE!

can i ask what anchoring is?

A really dumb way of saying "reposting this for one reason or another".

When you need a boat to stay in a place for a long period of time.

Previous threads, Instead of reposting the whole request wholesale, Some people have archiving addons that allow them to view previous threads (as long as it's not too far gone)
It's just a way of bumping a request.

You post your wip that the drawfag is still working on to make it known you are still waiting no shit.
Also so you find your delivery faster if it comes i guess.

Reposting and anchoring

Migrating from the previous thread:

Requesting the guy here in the top left as a bull-type centaur, wearing a modern paramilitary outfit like your average Metal Slug protag below (perhaps with the bull part wearing something like in the bottom right?), wielding either an M14 or a FAL, as seen on the right.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Requesting the first kiss of one of my players characters. A young, yet grizzled man with facial burn scars is being kissed by a blind woman with long brown hair in a corridor. They are both inexperienced, and the man is especially awkward and nervous. The whole thing should seem quite sweet.

The woman is pic related, a noble by birth, and the man is an ice mage/swordsman who was appointed to the status of lord of the local county by the king. His burns are from when his home burnt down as a child.

Did this one even though it's a bit played out, it's still a cool theme.

Requesting a Aladdin style warlock thief with the powers of a Djinn.

Requesting my teenage Rattataki technician, named Dami.

She has a bald head and chalk white skin with a slender body, as typical of Rattataki. She has some tattoos on her face and arm, as well as a few facial piercings. Her left arm was lost in a storm trooper attack below the shoulder but just above the elbow and has been replaced by a red cybernetic arm. Her clothes and her skin can have a nice film of grease and oil, as she works on engines quite often.

Dami is uncharacteristically wholesome, and sweet for a Rattataki. Think Kaylee from Firefly. She doesn't like fighting but loves working on ships and droids.

Fuck... I wish I still had my old Ice Legos

holy shit that is cool

Requesting Adam from Adam Ruins Everything as some sort of Imperial Adept for my Dark Heresy character.

Wrong
Correct
Wrong, not bumping
Ding ding ding correct

I wish to request this Twi'lek Imperial officer for a SW game my group will be running.

He'd wear the basic Imperial army uniform, but sharply dressed, like he's always ready for an inspection.

He's be tall, but wiry. His facial features are kind of dour and he'd have sunken in eyes and a thin, pale face. He probably wouldn't be able to wear an officer's cap due to his lekku, so he'd have the Imperial cog tattooed on his head, or maybe even wear a bandana.

As for his skin color, if you wish to do this in color, is a pale green.

The story I have going for him is that when the Empire came to his homeworld he made the choice to join the Empire to help keep himself safe from their wrath, he's extra loyal to them and goes above and beyond the call of duty. For the most part, it's worked and they pay no mind to him, but he knows that he'll never work anywhere but in the Outer Rim at some backwater post.

Repost because the back was bothering me

Requesting a female monk with a physique and outfit (including the hand wraps) like Korra in the reference and a face like the one in the Shadowrun portrait. I'd prefer the outfit to be a dark green instead of blue and the face markings to be red. Doesn't have to be the exact colors in the reference.

Preemptive thanks to anyone who's interested.

anchoring

Could someone make one of these but with Horus and Sanguinius?

Requesting a female Gnome cleric, wearing armour like the set in the image.
White messy hair, blue eyes, fairly pale skin, a morningstar and a dented steel shield
A necklace resembling the symbol of my bruh Sarenrae

Bonus points if you can make the morningstar look like it was given to her by a pair of gay German rave gods

I'm bringing bad memes back

That seems like something anyone (artistic talent or not) could make with MS Paint.

Does this count as T-pop?

Requesting a dialogue between these two characters, my eldritch knight and her ghostly companion.

Ghost: "A redhead and a ghost walk into a bar. Bartender says 'We don't serve spirits here'."

Knight: "You're awful, y'know that?"

Ghost: "It's even better because I don't drink."

May I request something lovely?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.

Requesting an image of my Rogue Trader. She has a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes now, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference. Thanks!

I have a simple request. While I'm a mediocre pixel artist, I'm incapable of actual art.

If someone could make a proper drawing of a soldier from my setting, it would be greatly appreciated.As far as poses go, he should be holding his rifle in a sort of "low ready", nothing fancy. Clarification can be provided if needed, if the scale of the reference image is an issue.

Thanks in advance.

!!
Thank you so much, this looks great!

Posting anchor for Noronoro, hope you're still at it.

Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.

Giving this one a shot, and if I have time too

Do you think you could do my request in pixel art? its the first ask of this thread. I dont mind mediocrity as long as i have something.

One thing I just noticed, actually: does your current draft have her wearing pants? Because she doesn't wear pants, but I'm not sure what the squiggly lines in the middle of her thighs are.

>she doesn't wear pants
What? What is her moral opposition to pants?

Tight leather pants are a bitch to put on. And she's a Drow, they don't wear any other sort of pants ever.

>Tight leather pants are a bitch to put on
Sure, but tight leather pants wouldn't have those types of creases.

>And she's a Drow, they don't wear any other sort of pants ever
Wait, seriously? I've never heard that rule before. Like, sure pants are uncomfortable, but if you're gonna be active, pants are better.

"The only reason we don't run around naked is that it'd be too hard to hide weapons!" is a staple of Drow culture.

Add to that she often pretends to be a High Elf, and is of the opinion that the more skin she shows (and recolors to pale with a mix of Minor Illusion and Disguise Kits) the less likely people are to think that she's actually a Drow.

Okay, but be square with me: is that the reason you wanted her to never wear pants, or did you decide on that detail first and think of justifications later?

who cares? you guys are the worst at keeping your eyes on your own paper, god damn.

I thought of the "pretending to be a High Elf" before I even decided what her outfit would look like.

So that came first. But was it the reason for the decision?

Ad hoc, but was it propter hoc?

>who cares?
I cares. And the world might be a brighter place if we all caresed just a little more.

That Guy is obviously fucking with you. Nice drawing by the way. Don't let him ruin it.

This looks awesome. I want to make this an actual thing in a campaign now.

OR is free to make their character however they please. I'm just curious.

>obviously fucking with you.
Yes, but not maliciously.

Actually, no. It was the reason for my decision to request the cleavage window, but not my reason for requesting the ZR. I requested that mostly because I like ZR and already had the precedent and explanation.

>random encounter: 11 Tiefling bards

That's kind of what I was expecting. Carry on.

Those are some beautiful lines

Not the OR, but 10/10. Would definitely pet under the nose and give belly rubs too.

Requesting a swarthy late roman dwarf.
He is dressed for war with helm, mail, shield, and spear. But he is also dressed for court in his best regalia. Red, purple, and gold sheath him.
His arms are as splendid as his clothes. His spear is hammered bronze, and the ash shaft is painted in a rainbow of rings down the length. His blue shield has a gold inlay of a labyrinth with a spider in the center with ruby eyes. The reinforcing bands of his helmet are decorated in gold and silver depicting fighting goats. Every buckle, clasp, and button is a precious metal or gem.
As for his physical form. He is less Tyrion and more young Robert Baratheon... but 4'8. With a luscious black curly beard meeting his chest.

Anchoring.

Requesting a Star Wars clone trooper medic gone rogue after Order 66. Like all Clone Troopers he looks like a young Temura Morrison the actor that plays Jango Fett which all the clones are cloned from. With a high and tight hair cut. Goatee and gray double zipper high collar jump suit like Robert Deniro in HEAT. Star Wars medical patch on jumpsuit. Thank you for taking a peek!

is this Tali

Reposting form the previous thread.

I would like the critter on the right with smoother fur and, instead of its ribbon/handkerchief, the left guy's black string thing.
If I can get it coloured, I would like it to be the same as it is, except the blue+purple fur should be green instead, the same shade as the left guy's hair.

Many thanks in advanced.

I'd like to see someone from the thread do their interpretation of an Alpha Legionaire Chaos Space Marine, with their armor being a mix of the Imperial and Chaos design styles with some of the Alpha Legion's own visual cues in there as well.

Basically, a Legionnaire in "modern" 40k Power Armor that looks like it was an updated, non-standard version of older designs, with some of the Chaos decorations (armor edging, arrows) but without mutations or TOO many spikes- at the same time not looking exactly the same as a Loyalist space marine.

Visual style might be a bit like the pic but with a bit more Chaos Marine armor style, especially for the helmet.Some scales and chains might be neat too. If someone wants to use the forge world alpha Legion designs for inspiration, that'd be cool too:

forgeworld.co.uk/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99020187163_AlphaLegionUpgradeSet01.jpg

Thanks in advance if anyone considers it!

I'll be perfectly honest, I'm not sure how well I could pull of that request, and I'm terrible at delivering on time.

I'll have to pass on that. Best of luck getting someone to draw it for you.