I already 10x'd twice this year. tfw

I already 10x'd twice this year. tfw.
just once more till $1m,so im going to make it next year i think.

anyone else just see it as an inevitability at this point?

What do you think of Tron

twice? Child's play, liddle nigga. 3x or go home.

overpumped due to china-factor and mysterious marketing
i dont think 90% of people even know what it does

What are you eyeing for your next 10x?

got 50% in eth, think it'll be a great year with all the tech upgrades
link + omg for the moonshot
You?

Probably REQ ETH

feels good man

Why is nobody talking about Verge!?

10X portfolio is BTC, ETH, LTC, REQ, OMG.

Seriously. This will make you rich in 5 months.

No . I can't stop fucking up and I don't see that changing.

I just hit my first 10x. Unfortunately only at $5000 now.but if 2018 is a good year hopefully I can jave a few hundred gs

if you dont have NEO you aint doing it right

How long until I make it?

Is 1m really making it? I mean it's great and all don't get me wrong, but 1m wouldn't even get you a 400 sq ft closet in NYC which is where I am. I'd say 10m would be the cutoff for me

damn, Q1 2018 millionaire brah

$1m is it for me, i dont live in the US and could live comfortably forever off that
freedom is making it imo

move to another country/city you fuck

damn, you're lucky brah. it's w.e though. we're all gonna fucken make it

yeah you're right, NYC is dog shit but I feel like living in uptown manhattan would be pretty fuckin sweet.

I'm with you m8. $1MM is my short term goal, but I aint stopping until $100MM.

It was an inevitability months ago. The new inevitability is 8 figures.

post portfolio plz

fugg thats awesome, the chance is high for sure
good luck

My portfolio has literally gone from $2600 to $3600 in just 3-4 days since I finished setting up my coin ratios and downloaded the app to simply follow it on my phone casually rather than neurotically check it online

this shit is almost too easy

1% compound daily will turn $2500 to $94,000 in a year.
2% compound daily will return $3.3mil

I actually think I may truly actually make it

How much did you start out with? I'm messing around with chump change, but I am seriously considering throwing some money into it.

how much have you cashed out, assuming you could

what's the strat brah? My portfolio is about $9k currently in ETH, REQ, VEN, XLM.

You reckon it's better to move a big amount around more often to get that 2%? or HODL and wait?

ive been in crypto since march and only turned 1k into 6k...

stay out of china. that includes the wabi meme and trading on binance. chink shills secretely make up a good portion of Veeky Forums. more than pajeets, contrary to biz memery

replace btc with xmr. dont know why a potential 2x with btc is considered a better hold than 10x with monero

Lol the euphoria in this thread alone is enough evidence for me to cash the fuck out and run, people thinking they can 1000x in a year wtf is wrong with you all

This market is like easy mode on making money I swear. Some random user gave me 800 dollars a few weeks ago and I've managed to make it 5k. We're all gonna make it

Well, tell us how you got there, and what the next 10x play you think is.

Don’t get cocky user. Always stay vigilant. Complacency kills.

Some of this niggas did 1000x in a year.

Anybody who invested in Eth last year went 10x without doing anything. Anybody who day traded last year probably went 100x.

im a big believer in HODL

you gotta invest in the tech not the hype. then you just HODL and the tech will take it to the top

the first few days I was moving it around too much, tried to cash in on the potcoin Rodman thing you may have saw happening, it's frustrating and stressful and the fees and transaction delays chew you up and it's far more gambling than investing.

i sold my meme coins and set up my current portfolio and as I said I am up like 30% in 3 days. this will now doubt slow down and has been driven by the bitcoin surge the last 2 days but still. i only own 0.07 BTC. then i have about 0.13 split into various alts. a lot of XRP, fair amount of ADA some VEN and tad XLM. and half a ETH and XMR for good measure. solid long termers.

This fucker has the exact idea. So much less risk when you find nocoiner two or three that you absolutely love and hold for 3 to 6 months. I made $25,000 today with ZRX and $55,000 this week. I still work in a restaurant as of right now and literally made $300 on a 12 hour shift