Yo heads up guys, this is about to pump again

Yo heads up guys, this is about to pump again.

how do you know

Is 4000 omg enough to make it?

Yes

I posted this in another thread, but it looks like we could be seeing a breakout here soon

chart looks great

Look at the charts. You don't even have to know TA to be able to see this one.

Why? wallet? Plasma is not coming out for at least a year.

God I hate you

get a load this buy high sell low faggot right here

Just based on technicals. It's growth has been lagging behind other alts so it's not unrealistic to see it make up some of that growth in a breakout.
If it does I think we could see up to $20 IMO, more conservatively easily $16-18

Any chance it'll break the wrong way? Volume is very low today.

yes, buy downtrends in this market, very wise

BUY HIGH SELL LOW CMONNN

Can't fuck that up now, can you?

Shoulda be pumping right now if it's going to go. If it doesn't break here it may go into a downtrend.

solid ta guys thank you for it,seriously

Seriously can someone that knows why this apparent piece if shit should be worth anything?
I've looked through there website despite it being very poorly designed. the name and logo both look and sound like shit. Watched they're video doesn't explain much a couple of Asians shilling it.
What am I missing?
Could someone with a technical understanding summarize what is this coin solving that makes it worth $14?
Besides vitalik shilling it on Twitter?

Fuck off do your own research

they're are working on a decentralized, disruptive network that people can create their on payment dapps on. not to mention all the connections to BIG money. if you can't figure out why people are speculating on it you will be poor for the rest of your life

I've researched it don't see much value in it.
What happened you bought cause people were shilling it so you have no idea kek?

>decentralized
>Disruptive
>dapps

Like 30 other coins also.
U guys holding heavy bags...

have fun missing out you third world retard

Retard alert

Lol no one can explain what makes this coin stand out?
So you just offend me.
Must mean your a poor loser!
Third world? Kek. Go back to college kid u got alot to learn quit spending your financial aid on coins u don't know shit about.

>kek

mate i can by your grammar you're from the third world

"I can tell buh yuh gramma hur dur hurr.."
Kek.
Wow look at the chart now I feel sorry for you guys. "Lets shill this maybe we can get some of our money back!"

In short it’s a payment processing network that allows instantaneous exchange of currency when making a purchase. You could buy a burger at McDonalds with say Ethereum or Litecoin or Starbucks Points (they are planning on connecting it to loyalty rewards platforms too, yes), and the person accepting the payment wouldn’t even know what you’re using because it happens in a second through your phone like Apple Pay.

The token both secures the network and gives holders a portion of the total transaction fees generated by said network.

Omise has been in business for a few years and already processes millions of dollars in payments. Next year when Plasma goes live they’ll swap the ERC20 OMG token for their own blockchain’s token. Based on projected calculations of what the network may handle, this token would be worth at least a couple hundred dollars each (Teeka calculated $700).

>measuring in satoshis
Deluded.

your retarded ironic fud is so funni xD