Why is binance such a laggy piece of shit?

Why is binance such a laggy piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=LINK_BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's been working almost perfectly on the mobile app. Perhaps give that a look.

bc ur a piece of shit and it mirrors u

duuuuuu

The site is absolutely impossible for me to use. It just doesn't respond, it's terrible. Are there any other exchanges I can use to trade ADA, XRP, XLM, TRX, MANA, etc? I would use Bittrex but they've temporarily disabled registration.

BTRex sucks ass, so does bitfinex.

>That feel when chicks from binance are your only hope

I only trust GDAX and Bitstamp so far

binance basic exchange has been super fast and reliable for me

Binance is way more responsive than bittrex.
I bet you're not even using pro view.

binance seems to be completely sperging out on chrome the past couple of days on high volume pairs. it just eats up your ram. dont know why though, during the last bch megapump there must have been a billion users online and it was responding fine

I like its interface better than everything but GDAX, which doesn't have nearly as many coins to trade. It also runs better than everything else I've used. Maybe it's just busy tonight. The Asians are awake after all.

What's pro view? How do I access it?

Pls respond user, this lad is unbearable. I just wanna trade my real money for magic internet money, help me out

*lag not lad

I c u didnt try bittrex yet lol

(Dont try it)

Fuck bittrex they took away my verification and I couldnt deposit any ark to sell so I made an account on binance and once I figured out the interface it worked great.

How is binance lagging for you? I have literally never experienced anything bad with it. Fast, responsive, intuitive UI, silky smooth over all. Windows 10 running Firefox 57 btw

I swap between the two when one messes up

Idk, it's been bad since I started using it. It just won't respond for like 10 seconds each time. It becomes really frustrating when you're losing money by the second and the thing won't respond. I'm using Windows 7 with Chrome. Just tried it in Opera and it seems a little better, but not by much. What's this pro view thing?

>trading on mobile
Kek. The absolute state.

"muh shitcoins"

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=LINK_BTC

>he doesn't keep his gain grapher on a screen while doing other things

i transferred IOTA to binance and got confirmation within minutes. my friend transferred his and he has gotten no confirmations and its been about 3 hours.

usually id agree, but binances mobile app is seriously next level

if he didn't fuck up his wallet address then give it time. he probably did though because he's gay and dumb.

I can't imagine it. I've been thinking about buying a 3rd monitor and some people do it all on a phone. Crazy.

And some of them have way better gains than me. Sad!

dunno, it instant for me, what is your internet like?

Oh, the 'Advanced' view. That just lags even harder for me. It's a shame because binance has loads of coins

My internet's great. I only get problems on binance

no hes not a retard. he knows what hes doing. it already appears on binance as confirming 0/1 but its stuck there. my confirmations went from 0/1 to 1/1 within minutes. i told him to wait until morning though

Yeah you need at 16gb of ram to run it smoothly.

i think we have serious huge overload on exchanges
take a look on kraken - shitty, bugged, mostly unusable
bitfinex - long withdrawals and someones says here that they are not allowing new users
bittrex - looooong verifications process

it only show us how the crypto currencies starts to be famous and more and more people are coming

80 Mbps is great, it's slow as fuck, what are you paying, around $5-$10?