Reverse Vampires are plaguing the city

>Reverse Vampires are plaguing the city
>Just like regular vampires, they can heal any wound so long as they aren't in the light of the sun
>But they don't drink other people's blood
>They force others to drink their blood
>If they don't, they go insane
>When they do, their victims suffer the madness instead
>A Reverse Vampire that goes too long without siphoning off the taint goes Berserk
>They heal faster and faster and faster as the tainted healing overtakes them
>Old Legends speak of Berserkers that walk in the day unhindered

What would be some interesting hunting methods to use against these things? I don't want to say silver weapons, but I don't think I can get around beheading unless I just say that restoring the head is what makes a Berserker. I'm thinking desanguination as the poor man's permanent solution. Tying their "corpse" to the bottom of a river might be interesting since the flowing water was wash out all of their blood if they're butchered enough.

What do you think fa/tg/uys? This may or may not be because I just got Bloodborne

Holy shit, you managed to make Mormons even worse!

why let people do it when fucking LEECHES were a thing

I really like the concept of power gotten trough a taint that will overtake you with time but seriously get some mediaval treatment and youre fine

Sew another head onto them

Evil tainted blood probably tastes evil and tainted to leeches. Why do you assume an animal would blindly suck it out?

And the fact that it has to be consumed implies that it's more than just being shed, the taint has to be transferred to another. (the spooky corruption probably just seeps back into the reverse vampires soul if it doesn't have a new host.

>Some reverse vampires cover themselves in leeches to relieve their taint. They can often be identified when their clothes begin to squirm from the mass of taint gorged parasites on their skin.

>These leeches grow to sickening size and eventually need to be replaced, lest they overpower their host. Freed taint leeches, if not destroyed, begin to prey upon any creatures they encounter.

So of all creatures viable for drinking blood, tainted humans are the least fucked up result?

What happens if a normal vampire drinks the blood?

>>Some reverse vampires cover themselves in leeches to relieve their taint. They can often be identified when their clothes begin to squirm from the mass of taint gorged parasites on their skin.
>>These leeches grow to sickening size and eventually need to be replaced, lest they overpower their host. Freed taint leeches, if not destroyed, begin to prey upon any creatures they encounter.

New Monster Created: 2

Hmm, vampires need to drink to survive. If tainted they would need to lose blood to not go mad.

They'd need to either regulate their blood levels, go mad from over drinking or die from not drinking.

Normal Vampires would go insane like anyone else. There is no escape from the madness unless you can force it on another.

Anyone got a good bane material? It shouldn't be silver, since they're not vampires nor werewolves, but silver doesn't really have a "reverse" and it'd just seem a little silly to use gold or something.

Sharpened bone of a berserk reverse vampire.

>vampire aids

kek

Vampires do this. It's how they make more vampires.

Can reverse vampires have many humans drink just a little of their blood so those people don't go completely insane? Shouldn't be hard to find a couple of junkies who enjoy it desu.

Obsidian.
Silver reflects everything exactly as it is, like a mirror.
Obsidian is like a mirror except black.

We're all aware of that, it doesn't change the fact that the reverse feeding thing is new and kind of interesting

Every drop would push you towards madness bit by bit, but yes. General practice is to dump all the insanity into one person and kill them. Harder for you to get tracked down if you do it that way.

...damn dubs for truth

This isn't /pol/

Kek does not speak here.

>88

>implying dubs for truth is a /pol/ invention
>implying you aren't a newfag
>Implying I won't get dubs

Anyway, on topic, obsidian is actually a really good idea if you want to stick to the reverse gimmick. Plus, it's really easy to make weaponry out of it.

You have to stake your own heart while drinking the eripmav's blood to cure the madness by dying before becoming one

No. You need to get sucked on by a vampire. They cancel out and you don't get vampirism!

Vampire-1.

Bone

Those who live to shed blood, both their own and others, find themselves halted by the gleaming white of human bone, it's a habit of several superstitious travelers to carry bat bones and other creatures in small pouches for good luck and to ward evil, though in particularly barbaric tribes, they sharpen the bones of their enemy to tear flesh, and use the skulls as bludgeons to drive nails into reverse vampires' skulls.

>implying I won't get dubs
>51399778
>99778
so close nigga
so close to dub trips

I'm voting for obsidian
bone is kinda... common to get I guess?
obsidian means that if you want to slay a reverse vampire you have to go out to a place that has it

Alternately, maybe obsidian inhibits the healing but only bone can kill? I can imagine a bone club laced with obsidian blades like a fancy version of an Aztec war club.

>Bone weapons they take from the dead
>The living dead they put in the ground

Vampire hunters are now known as undertakers. They have a rather sordid reputation for being as morbid as they are eccentric. Accusations of grave robbery, justified or not, follow them wherever they go, and they are willing to pay absurd sums of money for seemingly useless substances.

So what happens if one of them were to install a tap on their chest?

Infection most likely

>Reverse Vampires
That was a shitty series.

That's sexual harassment, isn't it?

Honestly this makes a flavorful treatment for this illness

I am safe as long as the doctors care for me
until one day...one fateful day...they ran out of leeches.

Anyways long story short I woke up 3 days later with blood everywhere and I'd turned into a hedgehog

Wood of a rare tree, preferably only grown on a far-ooff island

A sword forged from the tears of a pure maiden, the bravery of a noble warrior, and the courage of a daring thief

A stone, swallowed by a fish in the deepest ocean and then cooked inside the fish on a pit of sweet leaves.

A sword pulled out of ur wafas tits like in Utenar

Some lyrium a drop of archdemon blood
and the tainted blood should slow down
the process of madness. BUT it kills 1\3
of all drinkers.

cont. picture this
>City under attack by reverse vampires.
>Before attack enforce demonic possession.
>Everyone is possessed.
>Pour lyrium into the local water supply.
>Or insert lyrium shards into everyone before possession.
This process turns 2\3 of all people into.
anti-demonic.
anti-vampiric.
anti-magic.
Badasses who can resist being possessed.

>Reverse Vampires

....so just a normal human?

Homebrew city
>Once a outpost stationed directly in the path of a demon portal.
>Endlessly creating legion after legion.
>Five clerics.
>Veterans of 50 years of crusades against the demons.
>Martyred themselves to power holy wards.
>Forcing any unholy thing to suffer the wrath of the clerics gods as vengeance.
>The wards say.
>Blood has been spilled.
>Blood has to be repaid.
>No impure thing shall prosper under my gaze.
>My grief is incommensurate.
>My flock shall be avenged.
Tl;dr light blindness for all '"Impure"
CON DEX and STR reduced to 5 for all "impure".

I did not see that ending coming