BAY

BULL FLAG? HELLO? ARE WE MOON FINALLY BIZRAELIS?

>locks you in just as the coin starts to crash

That's a terrible idea

>implying it isn't the best idea to prevent people from losing tons of money and still being able to buy goods at a relatively stable price

Giving something artificial value like that puts off buyers, no buyer no real value.

>also implying it won't become the best store of value on the market next to bitcoin

>implying there won't be value for buying goods, services, land, drugs, anything else marketable
>implying a stable currency isn't required for an online marketplace to function properly in the normies eyes

stay poor

>being this retarded

hahaa good one

Like I said, stay poor

>buys an apple with bitcoin, apple is 1$ now, but later costs 10$ in losses due to appreciation

>buys an apple on bitbay at a relatively stable pricepoint, years later it has a better chance of maintaining that same pricepoint than any crypto on the market

bitbay shill = dumb

What is this mental retardation?

It's worse than IOTA's assumption people will use their refrigerators as nodes.

retards unable to logically dispute why a dynamic peg isn't the most genius advancement a market coin could make

>GAME THEORY

QED

>FUD theory

KEK stay poor

Are you mental? If you rely on a voting system to freeze selling, people won't vote because they panic sell and if they do, then it will fuck liquidity.

This is exactly how the fucking Chinese stock market works because if the market crashes by 15% they shut down the exchange and your stuck with your bags. Of course they let the whales sell and it makes the pleb Chinese get pissy and not put their money into the Chinese exchanges.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN

WHALES WILL FUCK PEOPLE WITH THEIR BAGS

On a side note back in 2015, I was trying to figure out why the SP500 was exponential but the Chinese market was not despite having 8% GPD while USA was like 3%.

So I talked to a Chinese person who trades and he said "Yeah. People don't like investing in the Chinese markets because if it drops, you can't get out until the next day and sometimes they won't even let you. But if you are a major trading company you can so I don't invest in that market and just put stuff in the US ones."

>people won't vote because they panic sell and if they do, then it will fuck liquidity

Was that even english? Lol @ trying to gauge market psychology. People will vote, and the price will rise at first then stabilize around the economy it generates oiver time. I guarantee it. If it gets partially frozen, that will lower the price and allow people to buy cheap, essentially a "sale" on items on the marketplace. You're a dumb fuck if you don't think this tech has massive implications for future online crypto markets.
More people will end up needing to use the bitbay market and have to buy some BAY to do so, this increasing liquidity.

It's clear you're just some retard pajeet trying to FUD because you didn't get in at a good pricepoint

>comparing chinese stock markets to crypto

nice strawman faggot

Um... Do you know why BTC is more popular than their own stock market?

CAUSE THEY FUCKING CAN SELL THE SHIT WHEN THE MARKET DROPS AND NOT BE RAPED BY WHALES

You fucking retard. I gave you a real world example of what happens when you try to regulate liquidity on a crashing market.

Bag holders get their asses raped and they get resentful so they move to markets that let them... You know actually sell.

You can still sell shit with a dynamic peg lmfao it only freezes a PORTION OF THE TOTAL SUPPLY YOU FUCKING INBRED you clearly don't know what the dynamic peg even does your FUD is trash

>implying liquidity regulation isn't good for an online marketplace instead of using crypto that appreciates/depreciates rapidly

hurr durr you're literally the dumbest person on biz

Soooo... If you happen to be an owner of the 15% your wallet gets frozen and you couldn't get out of the market... You'd be rather pissed?

I gave you a real world example of what happens when you try to stop liquidity. It is why Chinese break the law to sell BTC on Korean and Japanese exchanges rather than be legal and put their money in their own stock market.

BTW people are getting pissy they can't sell IOTA because of broken wallets and exchanges and its unintentional.

Do you think people will put their money into a coin that does this on purpose?

The chances of you being the sole owner of the entire 15% is literally 1 in fucking 151,247,955.75 are you retarded or?

I gave you a mathematical example of why you're dumb and should stop FUDing things you don't fully understand.

>broken wallets and exchanges

Nice FUD, again, irrelevant to what a dynamic peg is.

>pic related, it's you

*sigh* I'm not buying your shit coin anyways even if didn't have this terrible feature.

If you really wanted a more stable coin, you would just create a variable supply and mining method that inflates or deflates the supply based on transaction costs and current amount of miners.

But I still wouldn't buy that coin either.

When you fuck with liquidity, traders won't be interested so its going to be hard to find buyers and sellers when you need them.

Oh yea and also, bitbay has one of, if not the best, current desktop wallets available right now. It's going to be the market of the future and you'll be posting pink wojaks because you don't understand anything about investing and probably have under 100k in crypto

Hehe...

lol good thing this coin isn't simply a shitcoin like almost every other coin and is actually used in its amazing double escrow deposit system that has already been used to trade 5 acres of land but what do I know :)

Riddle me this. If the coin is so great, why bother posting on Veeky Forums when you can just keep the knowledge to yourself and keep buying more while its cheap and hold for long term?

As in... If the technology is great. FUD doesn't matter.

>See BTC FUD

>Riddle me this. If the coin is so great, why bother posting on Veeky Forums when you can just keep the knowledge to yourself and keep buying more while its cheap and hold for long term?
Because this wasn't a thread of me defending the coin until you inbreds started FUDing

Exactly why I'm going to stop responding to your dumb ass. Stay poor idiot.

Yeah. I know. A part of me really enjoy the people losing all their money to LINK and IOTA and posting red wojacks so I should just let you keep pumping and shilling like all the other threads, but when I see shit tech I call it out because if you are going to pump, you really need an idea that actually makes sense in the finance world.

>he thinks IOTA is a shitcoin
hahaohwow.jpg
okay cya retard that one got me

i dont own this coin but this argument is fucking retarded. he wants to shill it, what's so fucking bad about it? he might have finished accumulating and wants to talk about it since to him it's so amazing. kys nigger. you also think that posting here on biz actually has that much impact. fucking kys nigger

These people are why the SEC is going to probaly outlaw ICO's and people trying to advertising them in general. Also, its funny because while you people are shilling ICO's the top three BTC, ETH, and LTC have been making mad gains with little or no risk that the dev is a total scammer.

BTW if you haven't seen the countless people trying to get out of IOTA but unable to... Well... You just made yourself look really really bad. My FB feed has at least one person per hour complaining about broken wallets or being unable to sell IOTA.

>he thinks BAY is an ICO

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahha

BAY is a good project and necessary in crypto's world.