F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poncy space elves taking one on the chin. Big surprise, nobody cares.

What's happened to them?

Allegedly ded

>nu-40k

Dropped.

Well, I never liked their color scheme, but everything else about them was great.

That's reasonable.

Well.

There's that.

Triumvirate of the Waaagh! when?

Who would it even be? I'm thinking Beast Ghaz, some powerful psyker, AND and an orkimedes model

>The Yncarne

Fuckety fuck fucking GW. Fuck them right in their stupid flabby necks. God fucking dammit, we can't get past third grade pretend "Wulf Wulffson, Wolf of the Wolf Wolves, riding a wolf and wielding Wulfwaffen" and "Bloodulor, son of Fancy Blood-name Angel of the Blood & Angels. He's also an angel. With blood weapons", and now the greater daemon of Ynnead is called the fucking "Yncarne"? Fuck you. Hire SOMEONE with even a tiny dribble of originality, you brainless boring fucks.

And I don't care if it's all bait and lies (which it's not), it's a 100% GW move.

Is she kill as well then?

I want a Gretchen Warboss (kind of like Skarsnik but in 40k).

Depends of what happens in DoW III and if Relic already knew about this.

I'll admit I'll be kind of surprised if they actually kill Biel-tan since I think it's one of the more popular Craftworlds and before 6th Edition was the poster color scheme.

Still at the same time it shows that GW is going to take risks and there is something to be said for that. Biel-tan probably isn't going to go anywhere since its culture can survive as long as there are enough residents of it left. There is also of course nothing stopping you from basing your army on the 10,000+ years it existed.

I kind of like Yncarne since I think it gets the point across while making use of the name Ynnead.

If they has just called it Avatar of Ynnead (Assuming that is what it is), then they would have caught shit for being unoriginal.

Likewise I do not really mind Aeldari (Possibly like it more than Eldar) since it's not really a huge change from Eldar and people will still call them Eldar anyway. If anything my own problem is where it may run contrary to older lore, though off the top of my head I can only recall the Dark Eldar having a name for themselves in their own language.

It's a deliberate part of GW's business strategy. Just like with AoS, GW's new vision of 40k will be designed to appeal to new teen players with well-off parents, and if the old fanbase (regarded as toxic grumblers by GW) is put off then so much the better.

I don't think they will change anything. If I recall, DoW II would have had 'Crons in an expansion but GW told them not to because they were doing Newcrons back then.

>Drukhari

Dropped.

Not even a problem since people will still call them a Dark Eldar. Of course this won't stop the fanbase from screeching about a change that ultimately means nothing aside from possibly contradicting what was written in the previous codices.

>DoW III info about Macha says that she no longer believes in the Biel-Tan dream of Eldar supremacy.
>Current info hints that Biel-Tan will get zogged by Abby's fuckbois.
They already knew.

I don't even give a shit about the rest of it; I'm relatively inured to it by now. I could even see the point of the Slaanesh-inversion model. That blatant grammatical sing-songy callback is just one bridge too far.

AND I PLAY ORKS, the race that's SUPPOSED to have silly callback names!

Are those new Slaanesh models or am I just an idiot.

No those are the current Daemonettes, just done in GW's fallback Slaanesh color scheme.

>DoW III info about Macha says that she no longer believes in the Biel-Tan dream of Eldar supremacy.

Yeah, but given that she's probably bullied by her peers for not being ELDAR STRONK enough and fucking up her last major leadership position that's almost expected. The official Biel Tan way of dealing with Farseers and prophecy is mostly ignoring their advice completely and letting the Court of the Young King and Autarchs decide what to do. Given the track record of Farseers (including Macha) this was probably the wisest thing they could possibly do.

In fact, I don't care what GW writes, I'm going to imagine the doom of Biel Tan was that the entire craftworld collectively has a fatal stroke when they find out what Eldrad did.

>THAT MONKEIGH FUCKING NERD DID WHAT?! I'LL FUCKING KILL ARRGH ARRGH

>The official Biel Tan way of dealing with Farseers and prophecy is mostly ignoring their advice completely and letting the Court of the Young King and Autarchs decide what to do. Given the track record of Farseers (including Macha) this was probably the wisest thing they could possibly do.
Suddenly Ronahn aiding them in DoW III makes a lot of sense.

>Forward men, CHAR- wait what the fuck are you doing
> Are these fucking Eldar using our backs as launch pads by the fucking Emperor this is what we get for allying with xenos

exodites not even mentioned
exodite cuucked

We all knew this was coming with age of shitmar. Now is time of Poophammer 40k.

It is now mandatory that all Eldar names and titles start with the letter Y and be followed by a consonant. All hail Yldrad Ylthran of Yraftworld Ylthwe.

Exodites don't give a fuck.

>Not even a problem since people will still call them a Imperial Guard
Ultimately, the faggots will win and adopt the filthy new name, and there's nothing we can do about it.

This.

Would "Avatar of Ynnead" have been so bad?

The phone call that didn't save Biel'Tan

That would take a massive amount of new players to happen, which isn't likely, and even still may fail due to Imperial Guard or Guard rolling off the tongue more easily than Astra Militarum.

I think even in AoS there are people who for the most part still use all the original Fantasy race names, bar maybe Grot/Gretchin instead of Goblin due to the former being from 40k.

There still is the possibly that the Yncarne is distinct from an Avatar and thus it's wrong to give it that title. Could also be GW conceding to the fact that for who knows how long the word Avatar with regards to 40k has solely referred to the Avatar of Khaine. Calling it an Avatar of Ynnead would mean people would have to start using acronyms or the named Khaine and Ynnead so as to make themselves clear, the latter method could also cause problems.

>mfw
Nazi space pixies got it coming. Deserved it.

Good riddance.

>>eldar
>>nazis
>>posting a commissar

not sure if genius or legitimately ill in the brain

Do they fug after action?

>All Craftworld and Dark Eldar, except the most conservatives ones, have rallied Ynnead. By doing that, they are now closer to the ancient Eldar power and can use their spirit stones previous owner's souls to augment their strength. However, some Eldar consider them as corrupted or already dead. And they may be right, so the new Ynnead worshiping Eldar are as much a factor of division as cohesion. On top of that, Slaanesh and the other gods are reacting to their presence, and the threat they pose. The only sure thing is that the dead follow these "Exhumed". The yellow part is about Yvraine (and her followers, to a lesser extent) being able to talk to dead Eldar souls.

>The Aeldari and the Drukhari of all obediences, besides the most conservative, joined his cause. It is not an abstract philosophical current, for the new divinity exercises manifest powers - thus, the Exhumed can appeal to the souls of the spirits-stones that they carry to strengthen their own capacities, siphoning the power of the departed, To strike with strength, and to reduce their enemies to ashes by means of their strange weapons and their psychic powers. They have learned the secrets of the dead, and have thus become closer to their ancestors and their lost glory.

>However, some consider the Ynnari as corrupt by the demonic forces they pretend to subdue, and others consider them already dead. Perhaps they are right. If the Exhumeds seek to recast Eldar society in the name of Ynnead to restore the glory of the ancient Aeldari, their arrogant and coercive approach is worth as much hostility as adherence. Worse still, the danger they represent for the dark gods pushes the forces of Chaos - especially Slaanesh - to rise like an infernal tsunami to consume them. Conflict and destruction disturb the wake of the Ynnari or they go. The truth which dominates without contest is that, besides, the Exhumed are bearers of death, and profuse.

>Invested by the power of Ynnead, Yvraine is capable of attracting into her the souls of those who surround her, or they continue not as isotonic covenants but as voluntary allies. An outside observer believing that Yvraine bets alone, that she hears voices or that she changes her personality without transition. If one does not know one's creed, one can legitimately believe it to be mad, but the Ynnari know what it is. Their mistress has many lives in her. The Exhumed, who adamantly adore Ynnead, share an echo of his aptitude, and carry the spirit-spirits of the departed to purify their wisdom, experience, and knowledge. And the need never felt so much now that the extinction of the eldars and its shadow on the galaxy.

This doesn't make sense. The Dark Eldar are spiritually bankrupt. They knew Slaanesh was coming prior to The Fall and tried for millennia to hold it back but failed. Slaanesh is literally the Dark Eldar in spiritual form. This entire thing sounds like an out-of-place rehash of warcraft 3's Sylvanas and the Forsaken or something. I mean what the fuck is going on?

Also means no plastic aspect warriors, ever.

What would it even fucking take to destroy Biel-tan without going full retard and avoiding any and all stuff mentioned in the lore?

Craftworlds are a pretty big fucking deal and here some dipshit on the internet is claiming it got zapped. The most militant, violent and largest Craftworlds got zapped? That is pretty fucking retarded considering even the rest of the Eldar Farseers should see shit like this coming in "their skeins for the future".

Losing cadia with all of its dudes was one thing, but that was a full fledged chaos fucking incursion let by Abby himself and took the 13th black crusade into account. I''m really wondering what they thought up to justify this kind of shit.

>that trooper on the left
>"excuse me Xenos abomination, but can you tell your soldiers not to use us as springboards while we're trying to fire"

>What would it even fucking take to destroy Biel-tan without going full retard and avoiding any and all stuff mentioned in the lore?

civil war.

>I''m really wondering what they thought up to justify this kind of shit.
Probably all the full retard eldar turning on Biel-Tan for being too cool and successful.

Yes
Superior human genes must be propagated

>you will never be stepped on by a sexy banshee

I'm not even into S&M or feet and I still get the feels.

To be fucking fair, a civil war destroying a Craftworld as militaristic as Biel-tan is something I'd see as pants on head retarded.
I already dislike these Ynni-kamikaze faggots and "not trusted by anyone" coupled with "muh deamon" bullshit.

>age of emperor 40k is happening

This is what you get for bitching how the setting never advances.

>a powderkeg of extremists, exploding when lit on fire by a new ideology

Makes sense.

So not only does my faction get no fluff, it got its name picked out of a hat to be the craftworld that gets destroyed in this pointless event? At least Cadia get to be the most featured regiment. Biel-tan got almost nothing other than constant fuck yous. First we had to deal with the biggest instance of jobbing in 40k at Ward's hands and now this. Thanks.

Not all doom and gloom, but like earlier pointed out in this thread it seems to be going that way.

A bullshit story pulled out just for this event.

Still farfetched, they wage a near constant genocidal campaign against transgressors. How does this turn into a civil war when a bunch of faggots show up with their new "God" in tow. If anything it would be a welcome asset and they'd continue together happily ever after destroying all non-eldar.

>GW rapes my favorite Craftworld.
Arigato Obama-san.

They killed cadia, they'll kill whatever they have too for age of Emperor to happen. Everything is gonna go splode.

>No plastic Aspect Warriors despite being about Biel-Tan
>No plastic Phoenix Lords despite it being about Rhana Dandra
>Just stuff that has nothing to do with either of those things
>And a dead craftworld
>Because fuck you

>though off the top of my head I can only recall the Dark Eldar having a name for themselves in their own language.

Is druchii valid in 40k setting?

Make Aeldari Great Again

Vect gave them the name Eldarith Ynneas in the DE lore. I would have preferred this to Druchari desu but maybe its too much of a mouthful.

The fact DE is getting a name change implies a new codex right? And they're distinct enough to not get squatted by being merged into an Eldar book. R-right?

Dear god i hope they fix the DE dex and actaully bring back some of the ICs like Malys and Duke
Guess i'll have to hold off that army i was planning

>like Malys
malys is one of the eldar ynniumvirate

she's got a different name, but she's definitely malys

I just wish they would give us one centrepiece HQ, preferably Vect with his Dais.

The current dex seems so bland without this.

The latest lore leaks say she is on of the 'exhumed' suggesting she is so kind of undead pre-fall eldar.

Also the official Warhammer facebook user said she is a new character. They may well have just used design elements of Malys and now shes no longer in the codex they can just ignore her.

I's already confirmed it's not her

GW does love their centre pieces so there's hope i guess

>Completely, utterly, no Drastanta Phoenix Lord coming back from exile

>You'll never make Greater Daemons explode by stabbing them in the face with the Celestial Lance

I don't have a Macha sad enough for that.

Okay boys I think it's time

We make 40k lore Veeky Forums edition not like the 1d4chan memes but actual lore

Or we listen to everything before 6th

Sure glad I dropped GW years ago.

Of all the shit happening

This picture is kinda cool

>New 40k lore is shit
>yet a lot of the new models look great

Fucking hell

>yfw didn't fell for "new CEO will fix it"-meme

Damn Eldar copying us we dont have any room in our ship if your asking

Also a Biel-Tan player here, completely unfazed. So long as Ynnead gets to eat the infinity circuit of Biel-Tan, it's ace. It means that the souls of the craftworld are *sorted.*

And our craftworld is the only one that's been preparing colonies for HOW long? Now is the time to move to them.

Sorted.

Wasn't infinity circuits consumed by the warp in Deathmasque?

And let us not forget:
>The Warp Spiders will forever be without a Phoenix Lord of their own

I can understand the newer Aspect Warriors being without Phoenix Lords, but even the fucking Shadow Specters have their own Phoenix Lord while one of the vanilla Aspect Warriors still are looking for their own P.L.

AND NO, I DO NOT ACCEPT C.S.GOTO'S THEORY OF THE WARP SPIDER P.L.

Eldrad tried to transfer them all into Ynnead, and appears to have had this partial birth.

If you look at the Yncarne, Avatar of Ynnead, model you can see that he's demolishing an eldar structure and sucking out the spirit stones.

So I'm pretty sure he's consuming spirits.

Which is *ace* because being an eldar is *suffering* - people need to remember they have a more eastern view of their souls.

Veeky Forums presumed Eldrad had completely failed, and yet, here's this Ynnead. Ynnead of any flavour would be impossible if Slaanesh had consumed all infinity circuits like Veeky Forums was suggesting.

Tbh it seems to me that gw wants to phase out aspect warriors and replace them with wraith shit. When was the last time aspect warriors got anything new?

Heres how we stop this end times in 40k

For once any britanons get off their fat asses and do something REALLY autistic

Protest outside of warhammer world and demand this entire thing not happen

Asuryata is the type of Phoenix Lord that the main tabletop ones are. From various GW Q&As, Illyrith and Drastanta are Phoenix Lords, but not Asuryata.

Check the Asurmen book. It's good.

Or we could not, because I for one as a Britanon am excited to play asshole necromancer eldar.

Fucking hell. Instead of fixing the game they rape it to go full AoS. Now they streamline the eldar, sorry a-eldar, like with Order, Destruction etc.

They kinda go out of their way to ashit in your acup of a acoffee. It asucks to be their afan.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

>NOW WHAT THE FUCK ARE SPOUSE TO DO

I think Hudson basically says all our attitudes right now

2006-7, I think. Scorpions, Banshees, Dire Avenger plastic kit and I maybe also Reapers? A lot hasn't changed since their 2nd Edition release in 1991.

>Actually bought Tempestus Scion and Skirtali models for kill team

Why GW why you gotta do this

So he's assimilating Eldar Souls to complete himself?

Fuck.

Being Eldar IS suffering.

THE SKY IS NOT FALLING

I repeat:

T
H
E

S
K
Y

I
S

N
O
T

F
A
L
L
I
N
G

Lady Atias transcript of GW's stream:

- The book starts in Commoragh - a shard of Ynnead is there, Yvraine finds it.
- If there is too much psychic activity there - Slaanesh comes for you. So they are scared.
- Yvraine flees the city, gets saved by the Visarch - we don't know how he is.

- The Craftworlds are coming together. Eldar don't talk literally - the fracture is both the way what happens and what factions come out.
- Craftworlds weren't always one ship. Bigger than anything the imperium has, bigger than the Rock. Made up of different ships that are all stuck together.
- Biel-Tans infinity matrix has a fracture - there is a split.
- It's the kickstart Ynnead needs to get born. All the Eldar souls who are locked up there birth the new god. All the "parts" of Biel-Tan split up. It's basically a fleet now, instead of a craftworld.
- The Avatar is in the center of all the souls of eldar of Biel-Tan who died in the last 10k years. He is the proof that the prophecy of Ynnead is real. A beacon of hopes for all Eldar. They can now fight against Slaanesh.
- The Avatar is the mirror of Slaanesh - they are siblings. His power comes from Eldar souls - hence he looks quite Slaaneshi. They are made of the same stuff.

- Lots of interplay between the different Eldar factions in the book.
- When it's desperate, Eldar of all kind will fight against a common vow. Other times, they fight against each other, even Craftworlds vs Craftworlds.

Cont.

- Now, the Eldar god of the dead is summoned - some see this as a hope for their race.
- These make up a new faction - basically the Eldar who believe in Ynnead. They have now a red colour scheme (like the Visarch, he is their leader). These are the Ynnari. Lead by the prophetess and the Visarch.
- Lots of wyches and Incubii.

- Some Eldar (of all kind) are very against this - especially the Haemoncolus Covens. They see this as "they steal our jobs". If there is a god of the dead - no slaves and stuff, so they are not happy.
- Clashes between the Haemoncolus Covens and the Ynnari.

- Part II is not a sequel - it happens at the same time of 'Fall of Cadia'.
- It ends at the same point as the first book.

- Rules to make the Ynnari. You can mix different Eldar races into one army now. They loose their army rules but gain instead a new special rule.
- Basically - when your eldar units die, your own units become more powerful.

- Ynnari are a whole new faction of the Eldar.
- Aeldari is the name for all Eldar.
- If you already got an army, you can decide to play it as Ynnari, but not all units can be taken. Most of the stuff can be used though.

Don't worry, 40k setting will turn out all right. It's not like they could rape whole IP beyond recognition and redemption!

I find it funny Veeky Forums is the ONLY place who is freaking out over this shit.

Everywhere else tells people to fuck off with their complaining on new 40k lore

What ever posters left on Infinitychan Veeky Forums agree with us it seems.

So basically, yes fellow Biel-Tan anons. Our infinity circuit - already a half-life of sorts - is now a new god.

Rejoice, the day of Liberation is at hand. All of our fathers unto the very Fall itself are now saved forever from She Who Thirsts.

Our craftworld is dismantled, but you can now make up lore for your own craftworld or city ship from the Biel-Tan fleet.

Rejoice.

Literally space marine elfs now
This must be how they are gonna """"balance"""" table top now

I always suggested for orks to take up space marine chapter like ideas/gameplay with the klans.

Like Space marines in what way?

So table top is fucking lore? Of course

What do you mean? This is a lore discussion by its nature, obviously no one is going to care about lore changes if you show up with a Biel-Tan army.