Feel Burned? Twentya Was Right. Verge hit 500, like he said

No one believed him. He was a gawd among meng when he came down on biz with his insider information from his elite circles. He tried to grace us with his Zen and XVG gold calls, but we doth not listenth.

Even when he took the believers with him on discord to the promised profit of XVG, most dropped out like the unbelieving disciples. The few that stayed continued to believe.

...And now they are rewarded. O 'Twe, we thank thee.

XVG hit 500. We bought at 80 - 90s. We held on all this time belieb'n in u.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TAChBT
youtube.com/watch?v=LzGmLDDE2Ss
discord.gg/JCgYSrf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where can I follow this guy? I need a prophet (profit)

It's not too late... discord.gg/TAChBT

twefag getting 144k per year scamming you pajeets. his og call was great but his other calls are just reposting telegram signals and getting early vizard pumps

That's because you're staying in the non-believer part of his discord.

In the premium discord, only for us believers, he's been giving us constant calls that he's paid for from legit insider sources.

Let me just say, he personally called XRP before it mooned hard.

Also, he's not all about the $$$. He gave one member a free sub. He's also giving away free subs for members who make the most ROI for that month. He's not about making $$$ for himself, he's about making money for his faithful believers.

Can we get ban for discord shillers already?

This is gay, shilling-ass nigger shit.

Kill everyone in this thread.

I was in TIC m8. it's all circlejerking each other by calling things 1-2 weeks in advance then @everyone if it moons while half the calls fail. Thing is all coins eventually moon so if you wait long enough you can go back and say you were right. xrp was also a call that was a month ago iirc. lomo call is an example of a failure. I'd only do it if you want PBC and asian whales VIP since that's what 80% of the calls are

McAfee is the superior caller. If McAfee says its a good hold, its a fucking good hold. He hasn't burned me once.

McAfee called verge months ago, and I put in $10k. I'm up $100k

youtube.com/watch?v=LzGmLDDE2Ss

It didn't hit 500 sats you fucking retard
We are doxing twentya (you) btw

and correct me if I'm wrong but he hasn't gotten a single true insider call like Verge was since then. Vizard is a terrible pump group and I don't really call that as the type of insider information I'd pay for

I think you're leaf turkey. In which case. . . everyone should know your dad's ico is a scam lol.

And also, you're the tard that bought BCH at 0.034.

Twe's calls don't work when you buy at the top. . .

LMC did very well. Everyone bought at around 500 or 600, then it went to mid 800. I mean, all you had to do was hodl for 1 week or so. I guess you fomo'd in too late at 800 or held for too long. It's just greed.

Also, if you weren't in this month's TIC, then you didn't experience the 5-10x wabi gains. Everyone made a lot of money on wabi because they all pooled their funds and used non-US people to apply for wabi presale ico. Then when wabi got transferrable for binance and ED, they just offloaded their bags and made $x,xxx each.

The real deal is this group ! No buisness to be made through /biz. Came back because I wanted to share with y'all what I found some time here.
discord.gg/JCgYSrf

Wabi was plastered all over biz and another member of the group is the one who brought that up m8, Twe just reposted it as his own like his usual mode of operation. I must say he was generous in offering americans whitelists though

Fuck off

Have you see his LMC call?

It was suppose to fly during the week, a huge deal.

It did Fuck all. Burnt a lot of people, check the archives to find the post if you're new

Anyway anons i hope you guys join a real group that actually helps you learn TA or a comfy discord where you can shitpost with each other without paying for it.

Somethings don't materialise
People made a lot from swinging

I'm not sure if TOC gets access to it, but TIC gets access to Twe's "academy." There he teaches stuff like bolinger bands and crypto and how to sell/buy using staggered orders.

Mark cuban BTFO

30 BTC Vergen reporting in: I'm 300 BTC Vergen now and you should've held. GG WP

also I didn't make my thread, some retard in TIC did and made us all look like retards too