Moving some shit

I'm comfy in BTC, LINK, REQ and WABI

thinking off offloading my IOTA and WTC - where does Veeky Forums suggest?

ADA

LRC

Small cap chinese DEX protocol. Team not only has Da Hongfei as an advisor but an extremely active marketing team that makes it a great mid term hold. I've made like 20k off this bitch already

Walton will run come January and they tend to announce when you least expect it so be weary. Also, Iota might have bottomed out. But bitcoin cash and neo look like they will run soon so that could be a spot to look. Also a dark horse is modum

How do you know these things?

Where do you guys get your news from? Or do you just browse through the cryptos?

You learn quite a bit exploring the projects you find on coinmarketcap

I spend hours each day digging and have been in the game for 2 years

Good input boys - wish they weren't ATH ish right now

do you actively trade or just hodl?

Ah ok gotcha. Last two days I spent researching Ripple and XRP only to find out I'd rather not. Two fucking days. I guess I just keep doing this until I find one that sounds promising.
Thanks.

Use forums to expedite the research. Learn to train your senses so you can find the gems without noticing alot of the bullshit

lol. I know it feels hopeless but that really is how to find the gems. Veeky Forums is useful but there are too many shills/FUDers

True. But try finding an alt that isnt hitting ATH or near ATH

get out of LINK and Walton

oracle blockchain coins are not going to succeed against the oracle blockchains being developed by Cisco and Nokia, among others

also, every company is going to have a centralized blockchain, behind API, to manage data, transactions, shipments, etc. Amazon blockchain, PayPal blockchain, FedEx blockchain, etc

These will end up being the rails for pretty much everything LINK and Walton claim they will offer

They will have private blockchains but will need to to interact to public blockchains/platforms to do business

Why would they need to use public blockchains? Are you counting on crypto gaining that kind of mass adoption in the near future?

If you're currently at a loss in IOTA you might as well wait until it goes back up.

Really happy with how ADA has performed today, but if you're wary of buying ATH (as you well should be) Monero seems like a pretty safe bet.

They need shared databases to be efficient. Thats the whole point and cut costs as opposed to not being able to communicate with each other

Buy monero

Eth. shits about to go to 800. Neo is a good alternative as well., it’ll hit 60 anytime now

I think most people actually just buy whatever Veeky Forums shills tells them too at this point because of shear mental retardation.

Every now and we get a rage thread as some of us actually look at the coin's technology and realize its pure ABSOLUTE SHIT.

Hmmm you have my attention.
But why would these shared databases be through ethereum, specifically? I understand your point in the context of Walton, but what about chain link?

Keep your WABI if you want free money..