Biz is Now A Bitcoin Cash Forum and Thats Good

Not only does it have better economic fundamentals, it has better ethics with Bitcoin through Blockstream being funded by Bilderberg.

Glad biz is on board. Moon soon and we all know it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qLI3VIHuKU
discord.gg/JCgYSrf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I heard vers is a scam artist

what do

duh bch is bitcoin

he's not. I can call anyone a scam artist.

You fell for the propaganda. Elites are the king of propaganda

Seeing as Ver has more BTC than the Winklevoss twins if he is a scam artists then everyone owning BTC Segwit is one of his pawns.

If you put any research into Ver you'll figure out he knows underground shit.

I'm pretty sure he knows satoshi.

Dogecoin is Satoshi's original vision - a coin that's actually being spent
It's funny how a meme coin will eventually win the crypto wars

idk, this makes me kinda want to invest in btc

Bcash is Digibyte 3.0

fuck this scam coin

As much as people say Craig Wright isn't Satoshi we know that Craig funds N-Chain through his personal Bitcoin fortune without any outside funding and he has a few dozen employees that have been there for years. Also he promoted Bitcoin on his facebook page the day the whitepaper came out. I'm not saying Craig is Satoshi. But he speaks and writes exactly like Satoshi and has a Bitcoin fortune similar to that of Satoshi. So if Satoshi is still alive it is probably Craig. If it wasn't Craig it was probably his friend Dave Kleiman.

the real spirit of Veeky Forums understands bitcoin cash is the future

32 tx instead of 4 tx per second. Oh wow that would really solve all our problems in replacing VISA with 30,000 tx per second.

No. Everyone involved in Bcash is shady as shit inclue fake Satoshi.

youtube.com/watch?v=2qLI3VIHuKU

If you arent intelligent enough to take 20 minutes to research that literally none of that is true then you deserve to stay poor.

Go ahead, buy BTC.

Roger is a Libertarian. You really think he'd join the navy? FUCK some of you are so god damn stupid i swear.

In this video Vitalik said Craig didn't definitively prove he was Satoshi. This is true because the only person who Craig ever allegedly showed definitive proof to was Gavin Andresen. He never showed anyone else the proof he showed Gavin. And Gavin stands by his belief that Craig is Satoshi meaning the proof Craig showed Gavin is likely legitimate.

Literally this.

As much as we want the story to be some rogue under-ground coder that figured out how to give the money to the people, or even an intelligent asian guy based on his name, it is not an unlikely story that the creator is not actually asian. im like 96% sure its Craig. He has a masters or PhD in like all of the things that a person would need to understand to create this.

Cryptography
Multi-Lingual
Computer Science
Data Security

and many others.

FLIPPENING NOW
MY BODY IS READY

Fucking god vitalik is so awkwardly retarded

Or it was a convincing magic trick. A good magician/con man knows how to choose a sucker, choose his materials, control his environment, etc.

>I'm convinced he didn't tamper with the computer.
Oh please. Why should I trust that Gavin knows if he has or hasn't tampered with a computer or its software? This is extremely easy to do. There is no reason to trust one man's "impressions." If Craig really was Satoshi and wanted to prove his identity he could easily do so, but he's choosing not to. Vitalik explains the likely reason why. Until such time as he provides evidence, there are more reasons to distrust his story.

the buttplug meme crypto coin. the only way to lose money in the crypto ponzi is bcash. consider yourself warned.

About to download the cockchain. Hope the memes about 1 GB blocks take another year or two so I can afford a warehouse full of HDDS

congrats on this, seriously

2018 will be the year of bch

>Seeing as Ver has more BTC than the Winklevoss twins

yeah, the scam is create a coin that idiots will buy, that you already own at a low basis, Ver's basis is $0, then you pump the shit coin through propaganda, then you get more value transferred into bitcoin and you don't care who wins, you just end up with more either way.

>PhD

He's lies about having a PhD. Listen to him talk, he's dumb as fuck. Satoshi's paper was written buy smart person (people). That moron didn't invent anything. Zero chance.

mBCH

There was some great discussion about bcc a sec ago.

discord.gg/JCgYSrf