Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Have you ever been to the Elemental Planes before? The lava rivers of Fire? The floating islands of Air? The gem-lined air pockets of Earth? The cute merboys of Water?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Walmart_Apocalypse
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50939985/
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66875/wrath-of-the-raunchy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome to Perverted Fantasy General /pfg/

Shota fishfucker edition.

All your degeneracy belongs in here, because your sexual tastes warped after you slept with that one chick in the college anime club and finally lost your virginity. Then she got diagnosed with Anxiety, got put on meds, and moved back with her parents.

Now here you are posting Weeb Shit. Life is funny.

Can you stop? This was never funny.

Dude, how the FUCK did you know?

Like, that is scary specific to my college life story.

>Implying anyone here has lost their virginity
If they could then they wouldn't need to be here, trying to experience a semblance of it vicariously now would they?

Cute fish a cute.
Too bad land walking / breathing is a real chore for "classic" merfolk.

Not gonna lie, I would parent the shit out of that merboy.

And with that my part for this section of Bloodforge is DONE for now! In the mean time, gonna be gathering some additional reference material (visual and otherwise) before I start that thing.

Per character/subject; I mostly arrange by how long it takes me to handle a piece, and additional subjects is additional time.

amen

What all do you need? i can help provide.

Your memes aren't exactly a better way to waste time, you know.

You're as guilty as OP is. No one here is innocent. Not me, not , not even that person you were thinking of just now.

Weaboos, cynics, madmen, /pol/, Reddit, Tumblr, whoever you may be - we're all going to Hell. That's what this thread really is, in the end.

It's just obvious, isnt' it?

Nah, Getting laid once then never again results in far more frustration and fetish weirdness, as you see here.

Yes, but the difference is, I don't play Pathfinder, or have to deal with /pfg/ just to talk about my system.

So I still have some dignity.

Why is /pfg/ such a fucking worthless shithole only good for containment anyway? How the fuck did it get so fucking bad in a goddamn year?

Is there any way to get dex to damage with guns other then gunslinger or trench fighter?

>Making character
>Give an antagonist with a plot
>More interesting than the character
I hate when this happens

Because we've got at least one degenerate asshole who keeps making shitty OPs.

We're often nowhere as bad as these shit OPs would imply, but it's all about perception.

>We're often nowhere as bad as these shit OPs would imply,
Maybe you could try not having literally every single game from here, without fail, be some manner of "lewd" game. Just have some fucking dignity and make a proper, decent game for once, like all the other generals are capable of doing so on a semi-regular basis.

lewd is simply a meme at this point for us.

HAH! Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.

1. You have several ERP campaigns going on.

2. Just as many posters continue the fetish discussion down the thread, or even bring up new degenerate topics entirely.

3. Kitsune is a Core Race.

There's three right now, I think.

>it's another "hurr durr Veeky Forums culture, other generals are better" user

Yeah, and it's that kind of awful, worthless meme that cements this hellhole as having the dubious honor of being the absolute worst general on Veeky Forums.

1. "It has potential lewdness" is not the same as "this is ERP".

2. Alright, no defense there.

3. Kitsune are almost never used in official capacity, and are certainly not a Core or even Featured race (which would be things like Dwarf, Elf, Halfling, Gnome, Aasimar, Tiefling, Drow, etc).

People pretending to be perverts will soon find they are joined by actual perverts who think they're in good company.

Yes, and every single one of them is an awful 'lewd' game.

>1. "It has potential lewdness" is not the same as "this is ERP".
This fallacy you guys spout to defend your ERP campaigns never fails to make me laugh.

>Kitsune is a core race

You might wanna fact check that.

THere is also the concept of not being here. but i'm going to assume you lack the intelligence to consider the possibility as you're just bitching to bitch, Especially since this isn't your system of choice.

Alright, then why don't you run a game, since clearly you're better at it? Oh right, "because you're not a degenerate", otherwise known as you don't actually play any games, and instead just trawl through each general to get a rise from them. You're just as pathetic as us, get some sleep and maybe you'll wake up banned.

No game is better than a bad game.

No system is better than playing Pathfinder.

Took the words right outta my mouth, dude. This place is just a right riot, that's all it's good for.

That sounds boring, you're both boring

Do you think you're some evangelist, trying to convert souls away and save them? Why are you here, other than just to complain and whine about games you have no connection to? It makes no sense, you just come off as bitchy and huge babies about people playing games you don't like.

>worst

You sweet summer child. You know not the things I have witnessed.

You worthless simpleton. /pfg/ is without a doubt the worst general here.

>playing better systems
>boring
Nah.

Still sounds pretty boring to me.

Oh, no, I run an FFG Star Wars Campaign Every Friday. I've got a good game.

Honestly? We do it because we can get away with it here. the same way the perverts get away with their shitposts here.

If you Universally reviled the shit that comes through here, you wouldn't be dealing with this. Instead, you remain placid, and allow people to post whatever they want,

Just as an FYI, the trove has Parts 2 and 3 of Strange Aeons, mislabeled as 1 and 2. It's missing the first part, In Search of Sanity, as well as the players guide and part 4, the Whisper Out of Time.

Oh no, I think both I and the other guy want you people to stay put, right here in your little containment pen.

>he doesn't know about the CYOA generals

Good looking out!

>FFG Star Wars Campaign

You mean worst setting?

Nah, I'm trying to push for them to get angry enough that they actually do something to handle the content of their thread.

I run using my own setting, so no. God, running in Canon Star Wars would be horrible, like Forgotten Realms bad.

I'm sorry, do you think that the average poster has any sort of fucking ability to stop people posting?

Like we can just sort of band together and say 'no'?

Because newsflash, chucklefuck, we can't. The only tool we have is mods, and they're unreliable at best.

Well at least you have at least some taste. Tell me about your setting. I want to steal it.

They tried to fight it, once.

I was there, the day everyone gave up. When they saw that because they could not ban the infestation, they could never be free of it. When they realized Paizo itself had created this infection. When they realized that there was no turning back.

I was there, the day this thread died inside.

Props to you, then. Keep fighting the good fight. As far as I'm concerned, it'd be nice if they changed, but otherwise I want these guys to stay put and not stink up the rest of Veeky Forums.

>>I'm sorry, do you think that the average poster has any sort of fucking ability to stop people posting?
You'd be surprised at how rapidly people respond to angry responses like "Shut the fuck up and stop posting". Without praise, they wilt.

>Stink up the rest of Veeky Forums

You're a funny guy you know that?

Oh, and Hell's Vengeance is missing the last part, Hell Comes to West Crown.

Uhh... dude? You know that does jack shit right? Hell they get off on being told to shut the fuck up. Best thing to do is just ignore them.

That's what we've been doing, you asshat.

Have you not noticed people objecting to each and every single shit-tastic OP?

>people
>it's always just you, only you
>98% of the thread literally does not care about the OP image
I wish you would just have an impotent butt rage induced aneurysm already or something.

Actually, would you mind adopting a trip, so I can filter you?

there's another pathfinder thread still active if you wanna try your luck there

>It's always one person

Many kek, top laugh, much lel.

>Lewd games aren't real games for someone serious and dignified like myself

Some of the best actual gameplay and RP I've had was in games advertised as lewd.

I've kept it pretty generic, so you could probably run it using Starfinder, or any Science Fantasy system.

The basic concepts:
1) Jedi do not exist, and the overall magnitude of force users is far lower than in Canon, but that Force users are far more common.
2) The Galaxy is composed of five different factions continually warring over territory with intermittent periods of peace.

The Reiem Empire: Oldest of the five great factions. The royal family uses strategic marriage (and carefully selected concubines: commoners with a high force affinity) to increase their offspring's innate potential for the force, which they use as a divine mandate for rule. The heir is selected from the strongest force wielder, which means the royal family usually becomes more powerful with each passing generation. They're highly religious (almost to the point of extremism) but their deep-rooted belief in the intrinsic "light" and "dark" side of the force keeps them more or less in line, and probably the most moral faction as a whole (if not in some of the particulars).

The Republic: Representative Democracy meets Feudal System. Covers the widest territory by far, but lacks infrastructure and organization. Their strength comes entirely from numbers and access to natural resources. If they consolidated power, they'd be the strongest faction by a longshot: However, the planetary barons spend too much time desperately holding on to their wealth and power (or trying to cheat the other barons out of theirs) to present a united front, keeping them fairly balanced against the other four factions In terms of overall power.

The Free Market: Youngest (and fastest growing) of the factions, and extremely capitalistic. Broke off of the republic about 150 years back. Guilds control enormous monopolies while the democratic government wields very little power. They're home base is enormous. They also have a very pragmatic view of the force, independent from the religious dogma of other factions. Think gilded age America.

The Aggregate: Psuedosentient worm things which use cancerous force stuff to control minds. Most of the time this domination results in "mindkill" which leaves the dominated mind as a bestial wreckage. When this occurs, they tend to load the meatsuit with drugs and cybernetic modifications to make psychotic battle machines, at least until the body wears out and dies.
The most dangerous of their kind, however, are able to exert influence over the person's mind while leaving it intact. These mind controlled "elders" are the source of their leadership, organization, and technology, and have a terrifying tendency to attack high-value scientist, politicians, businessmen, etc. And turn them into allies.
They also fly using mind-controlled cybernetic space whales.

The Aristaeus: Space Fascists. Basic soldier uses Stormtrooper and Empire Military stats. Have a "We will conquer you so that you may become great under our rule." Smallest faction, but the military is so well-diciplined that they're one of the most formidable forces in the Galaxy.

I'm currently kicking off another period of war, with an overall theme of Wartime Economies, where my players can play as freelancers trying to make a profit, and the inherent difficulties that presents, though their first adventure is on a desolated Forge World based on this: 1d4chan.org/wiki/Walmart_Apocalypse

I was wondering about that, like if it wasn't released yet or not.

Thanks for sharing!

Tell me about moments you felt like a real hero, not just had dice come out well, but did something heroic.

My last one was when me and my party were in a town that was under the control of a werewolf king. We ended up saving the mayor's daughter who was supposed to be killed for sport by the werewolves. In response the werewolves that were still alive (we had killed one) decided to kill the entire village. We didn't know the entire situation at the time, but we realized we had doomed the entire village (the hunt was a 'if you make it to morning you get to back to the village, no one makes it to morning'). We had come into conflict with the werewolves twice already and they knew my character on sight.

We could have easily left from there. Two of our party members wanted to go back to base (we were part of a rebel group) and me and one other wanted to save the village. We convinced them to go back.

I volunteered to distract them. The plan I formulated was the only one I could think of that might kill the werewolves. I stripped out of my armor because I was faster without it. I was an oracle who had Energy Body so I could glow like a torch. Ended up running into the village as the werewolves arrived and antagonized them. They gave chase and I ran into the inn. The rest of the party barred the doors of window with me and the werewolves inside, and then we caught the inn on fire, they tossed as much oil onto the fire as they could find to speed it up.

I managed to survive barely because I knew there was a root cellar that I went into as I was running. One of the werewolves went in after me. I barely managed to kill the werewolf in the cellar as the building burned itself down.

I managed to survive but contracted lycanthropy.

Does your party look as cute and as cool as this party?

No. I wouldn't say "As," that would imply that they even register on my party's radar.

What I'm trying to say is that you have shit taste.

>I'm not old enough to remember the FATAL generals.

>party
>stroke ridden middle aged hobgoblin dance superstar
>chief ambassador of the kobold race, also dance superstar
>dwarven exile trying to bring the faith of torag to goblins
>'beautiful' goblin with head the size of a beacheball, also an ace fighter pilot
>a bitter tiefling who just really fucking hates this job

I'd say yeah.

2hu ruins basically all of the Planescape Generals.
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50939985/

Pipe down witch-hunter, we have plenty of cancer right now without you.

Anyone know some good Environmental center points for something interesting in the desert?

Oasis, and ruins are the only thing that come to mind.

"No. Fuck off and die. Any technology newer than a wooden bow, except for composite longbows since it's fantasy, does not belong in fantasy. Die in a fucking fire.

-Sincerely
Paizo"

A large bluff, fucking massive dunes, tiny trade down

A big insect hive? Or just the opening to an underground one?

Oh, oh, jagged ravines! Those can be the site of some fun/frustrating combat, especially if the enemy gets the high ground or they have to fight a horde in basically a funnel where there is no easy escape, so they'd have to make climb checks to not be overrun

Caves. Sure similar to ruins but never underestimate the power of caves, darkness, insects, and creepy shit that goes bump.

Also just open desert. Have something come rip-roaring out of the sand and have a massive brawl in the middle of the desert.

Ports on the edge of the desert! Meet some Mediterranean or Arabian style pirates.

Abandoned settlements! I don't mean a ruins, I mean a super recent 'what kind of fucked up shit happened here' kind of situation. Out in the desert, anything from bandits to monsters, undead, or curses can be the cause!

That's why God gave us Aquatic Elves.

Hey /pfg/, psychic here, I need your help to resolve some rules on mindscapes. Particularly, mindscape door. It states that "you can see and pass through it as though it were a normal door", yet mindscapes are astral constructs. Does that mean people are teleported into your mind? Do they just doze off in the middle of the street standing still for no reason? Wouldn't a pile of bodies pile up? If it does physically transport you there, what happens if you try to leave via the normal, non-door exit? Would you just fall into the astral plane? If the place ends, do you just get eaten by astral squids? How is more than 1 person supposed to use these doors if you just go 1 step then "durr" stand still afterwards? Any smart villain would fireball the whole group or rob us blind. I ask this because our party shaman wants to make a permanent one and store skeletons in it, and refuses to enter a door on the thought that "I don't want to be completely erased when your spell ends". Thoughts?

You can witch hunt 2hu in other threads on Veeky Forums

I suppose I should add the reason our shaman thinks it's a physical gateway is because the spell lists that it creates "an illusory portal", but our GM is afraid we'd use it to hide the party from danger and is too afraid of it being broken somehow and not knowing how to resolve it.

Picture this with a warren of tunnels. A bandit's hideout maybe, or perhaps a lookout post on the plateau.

>tfw you'll never adventure with the Band of the Hawk cause /pfg/ only does ERP games and waifu APs.

Wouldn't ERP games make it /more/ likely for you to adventure with the Band of the Hawk?

> Beserk
> Not an erp game

Dude, considering how much rape is in that story I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not.

But I said Band of the Hawk, not Band of the Cawk.

That's post Apostles. Pre there's really only Caska's backstory with rape, and it was only attempted. Griffith had consensual sex with the princess. When the BotH was the focal point it was more dudes battling dudes.

is nobody in that sky pirate game going to post a character sheet?

Anybody recruiting for an ERPG?

The game's still two weeks off.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66875/wrath-of-the-raunchy

Both lewd games.

But the GM has said over and over that fluffy isn't an ERPG.

Raunchy seems more to my taste.

Still tinkering with my spellburst savant. The damn class has so many class features that I'm still getting my head around how it all links together with the archetypes I went with.

Felt like making sure that the PCs meshed conceptually was better than waiting until I had the full sheet finished.

>user prefers raunchy over fluffy tail

What?

>There will be lewds! Your foxgirl can go topless and rub her tits on a cute daoine sidhe wolfboy, but if you want sex, take it somewhat private, kay? You can post an F-List profile in your app if you want! Keep in mind this is a kemonomimi game, not a furry game.

Not all of us are into diet furry.

Are there others, because those both look fairly full?

That's why you sign up with an application!

That's another issue.

do you make your app, fill out your sheet, and wam-bam arigatou mi'lady all in one go and then never touch it again and hope your first impression is good enough to last the whole three weeks it'll take before the game starts?

Or should you update your app in stages, posting a new reply each time to draw attention to it so it remains in the GM's mind?

Wish someone would make a game for people who are garbage at roleplaying such as myself.

I've never had a backstory more than 5 lines. I've never managed to keep the same voice for even a few minutes, whatever gimmicks or accents or what have you I've forgotten within that time and reverted to talking like a I normally do. About the only real role playing I've ever done is keep to my alignment because I can at best filter my actions through that.

I just want to play a magic spell man and roll fancy dice

And odds are I won't get in.

Is it okay if it's a lewd game?

Did 2hu kill the Katapesh game?

No.

Why not? Although I certainly feel sorry for anyone that attempts to lewd at me.