How would you do a banana-themed villain?

How would you do a banana-themed villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY
youtu.be/yModCU1OVHY
youtube.com/watch?v=RcP91tQ4ZSM
youtube.com/watch?v=4kK6F7t-x6E
youtube.com/watch?v=zyHEmazhcVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't.

RIP in peace Iwata

He wants to hoard all the potassium of the world for himself.

Make sure his plans is completely bananas.

>banana pistols
>bananarangs
>banana phone
>banana peels to thwart pursuit

Several plants contain more potassium than bananas, most notably potatoes.
That's just a meme to sell more bananas, like the iron content of spinach.

youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY
The God of Madness,Illusions,Chaos and Bananas

He's the CEO of a company that ship bananas half the world away, but it's okay because they're organic.

There's something here.

Head of a banana exports business, some third-world island rural backwater. Rose to the top from nothing and now owns what might be the world's largest fruit exports company on the planet. Uses his economic influence, international grip and contacts to topple the relatively stable government and begins to turn the place into a tinpot tax haven, residents be damned.

Like this.

Animate Objects as a 9th level spell

Like glorious Bananarama-sama

Now watch and learn, here's the deal
HE'LL SLIP AND SLIDE ON THIS BANANA PEEL

He sacrifices everything for the sake of strength, to create a world where nobody can gain the power to oppress others.

Banana plantation owner, which is a front for a coca plant grow-op. Supplier for a cartel. Will shoot you in the kneecap before he takes a knife to your face and genitals, but loves his land, home, and the work and business of his plantation, will often walk through his acres and pick bananas and shoot the shit with the labourers. The cocaine is basically just a source of wealth and power to him, he just wants to relax with his bananas and his cigars.

As a cyberpunk 2020 mega corporation

Banana cocaine cartel user here. These anons did a better job at the idea I was trying to form.

>Possessed banana. dammit slaanesh.

Thalmor and the Aldmeri dominion are already a thing, user

I think yours is better, has a more romantic flair to it and makes for a more satisfying antagonist to the players.
Or integrate the two, you guy becomes the old CEO, hos rinky-dink island now a global power, all thanks to his bananas

>iwata or nintendo for that matter
>the bad guy

For one, the PCs would really, really, really like his or her image.

United Fruit Company was my first thought as well.

Most bananas are clones and are genetically identical.

As for his evil plan, taking the radioactive potassium and using it for some kind of nuclear equipped walking battle tank sounds good.

If one banana villain fails another will fulfil its destiny

Not even joking, we had a PC in a game whose arch nemesis was a banana-themed villain. Literally just called Bananaman, wore a banana suit and used banana weapons and equipment.

Evil slaving plantation owner.
or
El Presidente.

Potassium is explosive. He could have accidentally created a breed of banana that explodes on impact and used it to inconspicuously sneak explosives into banks and rob them.

That sounds like randomness without creativity.

Indeed it was.

Go to /b/. Enter a ylyl thread. voilà

>villain’s scheming second in command

Like that one girl with the banana powers from that yuri magna I can't remember the name of

pitted against a banana-theme hero, of course

They'd look like a loon, one that worships magical bananas from a tree planted by a powerful wizard. These bananas would give them some form of (non aging) immortality and weaken forms of the long dead wizards powers. They'd also live in said wizard's abandoned castle, from which they use the leftover magical items to cause trouble for nearby inhabitants and travelers.

All domesticated banana trees are clones of each other in our world.
Scientists in an attmpt to create the perfect banana end up causing every banana tree to become a hive mind that decides to destroy all humans, their avatar of destruction, that can grow out of any banana tree in the world is known as Manana

Check out this switch day-one buyer

Hm, complete psycho, which peel human from their skin, then collect them in a bunch (with grinded meat inside).
Also can use skin like a slippery trap.

>Paladin turned into a blender.
>Necromancer phylactery is a banana.
Who wins Veeky Forums.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

>KNIGHT OF SPEAAAAR

Make him a silver age comic book villain.

>TFW decided to fuck with a coworker
>TFW they called themselves the banana man
>Ask them to keep their voice down and not use 'that word'
>Make up some bullshit story about a serial killer called 'the banana man'
>Said he'd kill people and staple banana peels to their mouths in the shape of a smile
>He was caught eventually and executed, but it happened in this town so people are still a bit hesitant around 'that' name.
>MFW they actually fucking bought it
>MFW I might have a banana themed villain for a World of Darkness game or something.

Do it like the United Fruit Company. The villain overthrows small governments with pocket dictators who makes the country his personal banana farm.

If you're willing to make shit more bananas (heh), the reason he need so many bananas is not for capital but to raise an army of inbred banana clone men.

Hyper intelligent ape.
And too soon he left us, for earth is no place for angels. That he endured so long is enough alone to prove that he loved us.

Alright, so remember Sven Coop and how you could fling a bundle of bananas if you had ten grenades?

And the bananas were C4 strength and split apart to explode, then split apart again?

Do that.

What are you doing?

A hyper specialized druid. Think Johnny Appleseed, but with less apples and more widespread chaos and destruction.

Banana No Nana.

She's got complete control over bananas. She spends years training with this seemingly useless power and eventually gets back with her girlfriend by destroying something or other and using a giant banana to push the moon out of orbit, then they fuck for years on the moon's surface.

It was a good manga.

>Hyper intelligent rape
wat?

Invited to a game show, he won the first prize, where he could pick between the new awesome car, one month long vacation to anywhere he wants, or the mystery box. He couldn't resist.

In the mystery box was a lifelong supply to bananas, and a shipload of bananas would be delivered to his doorsteps at the beginning of every week. Getting sick of bananas and upset about them but not wanting to waste any of it, he ate bananas. He ate them, over and over. Eventually they replaced his diet completely. Eating anything that isn't banana made him sick.

He started getting banana hallucinations, banana thoughts, banana dreams, banana nightmares, started seeing people as bananas, he confused yellow objects for bananas, etc etc.

Eventually, he flipped the fuck out and his perspective crashed completely. Driven completely batshit insane by bananas, he created a costume out of bananas, weapons out of bananas, and other shit out of bananas and became the bananabrained villain. His name? The Bananamancer.

Banana Dan is the newest member of the infamous House of Dans.

known the wear a nicely tailored banana yellow suit his powers to summon bananas at will would be cause for laughter were the extent of his powers not realized.

Peeling bananas he summons he can then utilize them as weapons. Create landmines from the peels, and even fashion creatures from the shape of the bananas.

He enjoys the mockery he receives where he can then humilitate and destroy those who flung them at him.

Make him a mix of Donkey Kong/King K. Rool and Silver age Lex Luthor.
A giant fucking monkey that has stolen all the bananas in the world, and that is terrible.

i don't get it

bump

Master Setting Theme:

youtu.be/yModCU1OVHY

THE BANAKNIGHT

Yeah, that's the one. Good stuff.

Give him a badass crew
youtube.com/watch?v=RcP91tQ4ZSM

Just make him a big monkey

>then they fuck for years on the moon's surface.
as in wacky hijinks or hardcore yuri?

Hard gay yuri fuggin

You make him an insane average Joe who believes the entire world is controlled by "The Spirit Game" and that in order to end the Spirit Game he has to give everyone a banana, which, in his delusional state, equates to death by strangulation. Because he is the Banana man, and he always has fleshly taken Bananas.

He will feed them bananas and release their souls so they can fight the Spirit Game on their own terms. All his followers are schizophrenics who believe the same thing.

Do you see banana man? Hopping over on the white-hot sand?
Here he come with some for me
Freshly taken from Banana tree

It's just Donkey Kong. He wants ALL the bananas.

Sappy Yuri Ending after the fuggin, but overall it's a comedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kK6F7t-x6E

puns

lots of puns

and goofy weapons

Designs to wipe out the Cavendish so he can push his particular type of banana to be the "top banana" so to speak.

What if the villain was a gorilla?

That's really no issue. Gorilla is the worst girl anyway.

oh my god i forgot about this fucking song. great, now it'll be in my head all night

K.

>How would you do a banana-themed villain?
Seductively

>not second banana

he would be very apeeling

And when he died, he became a tree

Being a tree is just another sign of strength

See:

You're a big bunch.

IT IS THE FUTURE OF BANANAS
MANANA: EDGE OF TOMORROW
COMING SOON TO A FRUIT SHOP NEAR YOU

He's hoarding bananas in an attempt to open a portal to the Plane of Potassium
Which when it hits the water... bad stuff happens

His gang is called the KKK, but the K stands for potassium.

"My name is Hacha Chacha, and here is my schpiel."
"A diabolical plan with lots of appeal"
"Spreading out bananas far and wise"
"And fixing up the folks for a slippery slide"

Aren't bananas technically radioactive

All matter is "technically" radioactive.

To be fair he looked really cool before he died.

Trees are lame

Yup, I immediately thought of the United Fruit Company too. Real-life banana villains.

I like this idea more than the plantation owner, because a large corporation has more scope for evil— graft, bribery, all the things that gave us the phrase "banana republic"—and because it revolves around the bananas rather than the cocaine. Take out the banana gloss and the plantation owner's really just a normal drug lord; the evil CEO is still an evil CEO, but at least he's an evil CEO with a ruthless, cutthroat, monomaniacal obsession with bananas. (Or she is. A female villain would work just as well.)

In fact, I think I'd make the guy a genuine fount of knowledge concerning bananas; dialogue with him would be a bizarre melange of pure malice and Important Banana Facts(TM).

His calling card is a Gros Michel banana or one of the other nearly-impossible-to-get cultivars. Find one of those at the scene of a brutal murder and everyone knows what the message is: "Don't fuck with the fruit company."

"Bananahu-ackbar!"

They are very good at giving the party the slip.

thread needs more innuendo

>thread needs more bananaendo

Fixt

Holy shit, how old is this gif?

They killed Forrest Gump's dad.

youtube.com/watch?v=zyHEmazhcVs

Underrated post. That made my night user.

A grizzled, jaded Winston holding a grudge against mankind for the Harambecaust.

>How would you do a banana-themed villain?

Depends on the setting.
Something real world themed could be poisoning random bananas, using bananas to smuggle things, funding your criminal enterprise with money earned with bananas, forcing people to produce bananas for him etc.

Superhero game or something more whacky could be just about anything you can imagine.