Was it autism?

>Goes on Veeky Forums
>Starts shitposting out of nowhere

Was it autism?

Yes

It's you faggot.

Wouldn't it be /tv/?

Both are the same shit

If you suddenly became a king of a huge country, wouldn't you want a cool theme song too? Especially as Aragorn was a warrior/poet IIRC.

/tv/, get the fuck outta here

After all these years, I still get a bit annoyed at the plate armor in the PJ movies.

I think it might be autism.

Have you read the books? They are singing every second page.

Was it autism?

I doubt that.
LOTR as an early fantasy is still strongly resembles legends and myths, especially the Norse mythology, where songs were quite important, some tales were never told, only sung.

>dumb OP doesn't know about the +6 (+2 if elf, +50 if opposite gender, stacks) adoration bonus granted by the King's Hymn

You monster! Sending someone there.

>Was it autism?
Was it autism?

This.
Reading LotR you have to remember that it is, in a way, written to resemble a blend of both an epic and a historian's account, because that's what Tolkien liked.
He was a philologist, very concerned with old texts, myths, epics, and language and also liked to think of himself more as a historian instead of a storyteller.

READ THE FUCKING BOOK.

Aragorn, now King Elessar, sang the same words Elendil the Tall, first High King of Arnor and Gondor sang when he arrived on to the continent of Middle-Earth after the sinking of Numenór, further cementing the link that he is the most like Elendil of all his descendents.

"Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta" ("Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world"

He even arrived to the Battle of Pelennor Fields by sea, having sailed up the Anduin from Pelargir on the coast.

And then there's THIS asshole.

So it was autism. Only the good kind of autism.

It was a bit of an autistic move since Vigo Mortensen since it wasn't in the script and the dude started singing just because. Still a great scene, Vigo Mortensen did nothing wrong.

the HELL it wasn't scripted

I highly doubt that, but nevertheless, it's one of the scenes in the films that capture the overall feeling of LotR the best.

Are you telling me that anecdotes told by pseudo-fans in pubs can be false?

oh someone told you in a PUB?

IT MUST BE TRUE

THAT'S MORE RELIABLE THAN THE INTERNET

The internet is essentially the successor of the pub in terms of made up horseshit presented as fact.