>guys hear me out
>okay so guys
>imagine like
>okay so like imagine
>a mountain-dwelling, underground race
>but underwater
>with swords instead of axes
I'm memeing OP, let's hear what you have to say

I have a subrace of marine dwarves who build their mines in domes on the bottom of the sea. And deep dwarves who use heatproof submarines to swim around in the planet's molten mantle.

In the picture you can see a dwarven submarine from Warhammer.

I've found their king.

>hey guys
>guys
>so guys
>imagine this guys
>so like this
>like
>so like imagine like
>imagine
>so what if
>imagine if
>you know those guys
>guys you know those gtuys
>those ones from the hobbit
>guys
>you know those guys from the hobbit
>they lived in the lonely mountain
>guys
>imagine
>imagine this guys
>guys imagine if the guys from the hobbit
>what if they lived
>they lived in the lonely submarine

I think this is in Warhammer Fantasy.

I actually posted an image of it here.

Yep, they had submarines, dreadnoughts and helicarriers while the rest of the races where running on wind and catapult.
The only thing that avoided them ruling the waves was that most of dwarfs hate the waves.
I found their Grand Priest

dwarf submarines filled with pirates

Bullshit. It's just that all but one dwarven holds are deeply landlocked. The latest AoS book, for instance, dedicates a bit of attention to dwarven mercantile fleet.

>shit guys
>guys?
>guys
>hey
>guys
>ok guys
>listen
>listen up guys
>you listening?
>ok ok so listen
>imagine ok?
>jsut imagine
>you imagining guys?
>ok
>now imagine
>if
>. . .
>you still imagining?
>ok
>what if
>mmhm hahha what. if.
>what if, guys
>those guys you know short guys
>beards and shit
>you know, those guys yeah
>ok so those guys haha
>imagine
>if
>imagine if :D
>w h a t i f
>what if, guys
>what if those short guys, midgets or whatever
>with the beards and axes and shit
>what if
>they're the jews hmmm?

Go die

>The latest AoS book

Honestly, I just love marine settings. Dwarves as they're usually done seem like they'd take well to living in submarines; short and compact, reasonably skilled engineers, and it fits with their theme of living down below. Really, a submarine is little more than a mobile set of dwarf burrows.

Conversely, elves would prefer light, open vessels, possibly supplemented by primitive flying devices. A truly ambitious group of elves might be the first to invent a basic aircraft carrier.

There's one problem with this post, but I fixed it for you.
>they lived in the lonely yellow submarine.

Wouldn't it make more sense for gnomes to have made the submarine? I mean there's an entire module about how they made a giant robot to wreck shit.Dwarves seem so set in their ways with tradition I doubt they'd see use for a submarine unless their mine has a segment that's underwater.

Lol, stay miserable my friends.

Halflings would just like in paddle boats, because "that's how my dad did it, that's how the Shire does it"

>gnomes
>literal earth elementals

So what's so scary on the surface that they have to go under it to safely travel?

Elf pirates with zeppelins.

... customized to store and launch aircraft?

>Halflings
>in boats
More like that's how my dad told me some person once died, you ain't getting me near one of those death traps

Sure, why not?

Because your interpretation of gnomes is the golden standard for every setting.

Yes. Gnomes = subs.

Everybody knows that Dwarves mine and then set sail in giant iceberg fortresses. Why sail in ships to pirate other puny ships when you can take your fortress with you and then smash your way into the port of an enemy city and pirate THAT?

It takes some earth sorcery to keep the melting down (but not as much as you'd think) and to keep the berg from rolling or calving. It takes a little more, plus some ingenuity, to steer the thing along the right currents. But whole fleets armed with cannons can see a dwarven pirate iceberg advancing and there's fuck-all they can do about it.

And if you don't believe me, google "Project Habakkuk". Fucking iceberg fortresses are FTW.

Elf Nathan Zachary, is that you?

Not mine, Paracelsus', and why is it worse than your interpretation? That's not the golden standard either.

And by the way, it's not an interpretation, it's the original definition.

>set sail in giant iceberg fortresses
Why sails? Dwarves do not depend on fickle wind. Make sea serpents pull the iceberg fortresses across the sea!

Porrage Wars!