Shill me your bags

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JCgYSrf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Luck.

>buy btc
>wait

MANA

Ark just formed a textbook Sea Dragon formation. I anticipate it will test the next Fibonacci modulator in the next few days. I am talking adult money.

Blocknet.
It will 5x by new years.

Buy XLM and HODL b4 and after coinbase listinf lol thats how you do that

Buy ODN

XLM, ITNS, XRP, BTC, XMR,and LTC.

Buy a bunch of different kinds of penny coins and wait a year

Will I make it niggers???

ppt, ltc, omg and Veritaseum. Salt also looks like it has great potential.

See pic

Guys do I go for NEO or ARK gains?
[spoiler]or both?[/spoiler]

That's just cruel, user.

buy 5 prostitutes and work them like pigs

Buy an alt coin with multiple historical highs that has hit the bottom. Set a stop loss. Wait.

dogecoin?

kek

Looks like its already blown up pretty massively what makes you think it'll grow more.

Buy BTC or LTC and wait a year.

Or you could just buy a shit coin and prolly lose it all.

BUY ADA, THIS RIDE ISN'T OVER, IT'S ONLY JUST STARTING

Doge. Easy answer.

Safest route is the most obvious one. Also probably most likely to succeed.

Slow nod of approval

9 PERCENT RETURN BRO!!!!

No bags to shill, I'm actually a poor student.

Although I'm learning great stuff having the voicechat of this group running in the background.

discord.gg/JCgYSrf

XLM is seriously one of the best candidates for Coinbase's criteria for listing. Everyone keeps shilling XRP as the next one on coinbase but once XLM gets $0.01 ahead of XRP, XRP is dead

Qash, it's going to be listed on binance soon and bithumb will follow. The world book update end of January is insane if it comes through and there's strong rumors of Goldman Sachs I mean what more can you ask for. I went 6 figures deep into it and I'm really tempted to drop all my eth for it. I'm expecting x5 when it hits bithumb and another 5x-10x by mid February if world book goes as planned, this is definitely the one you don't want to miss out on.