I want to invest and make money

Where’s a beginners guide on all this lingo and how to invest into online currency or anything in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=crypto slang
discord.gg/JCgYSrf
coinmarketcap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FkKYuoRg6jM&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Check out this place called the internet. It has a subforum called Google that is pretty good.

What should I look up on google, jackass

Hello! Check out bing.com and search "how to make money," hope this helps!

google: "Veeky Forums biz". That will take you to the right place.

Just lurk here for a month and *DO NOT CONTRIBUTE* to threads

lmgtfy.com/?q=crypto slang

There's a reason you'll never make it. Before doing any research, before exerting any effort you decided it would be easier to just come here, make a post and hopefully be spoonfed the answers.

Fuck off

>What should I look up on google
yeah you're gonna hit it big

You are here moron so sit down shut up watch us talk and learn. You will learn more here than you will anywhere else. Fuckin' normies, how do they find us?

50% bitcoin
30% eth
20% ltc

come back in a year

>wants to get rich quick
>can't bother to do one IOTA of research on his own
KEK!!!

also, biz is toxic. Go to reddit for better community

Actually don't bother you probably won't make a cent anyway. Back to wageslaving for you

haha IOTA I see what you did there haahahahahahhahahahahh

How about you fuck off newfag? Nobody here learned by getting spoonfed on Veeky Forums. There's more info today than there has ever been, there's guides telling you how to buy every single coin. Use google, use youtube. If you want to post dumb shit like this go do it on facebook you fucking FAGGOT

T H I S

All you shit eating normie faggots please fuck off to Reddit. Please. It’s where you belong.

Thank you all for the constructive advice, I’ll be back when I find the info I need my damn self, thank you!

discord.gg/JCgYSrf

Good discussion going on the voice chat. I just mute my mic and listen.

youre basically a sheep walking into the wolve's den. You will get destroyed if you take anyone's advice here lmao you wont know what hit you

You're welcome, moron.
Getting tought to DYOR is the only advice you can take from this shithole filled with pajeets and jews.
Also buy STOX

That was your first lesson you fucking MORON. Never come in here asking to be spoonfed. Never try and join the table without putting food on it first you limp dick monkey faced scumbag. Now go fetch us some interesting information.

biz sucks shit at advice. youre better off just youtubing market geometry and learn about that stuff. im basically you 4-5 days in the future.

get verified on gdax. buy in and hold. if you day trade on gdax you will get burned. if you hold you will increase your investment. pretty much a guarantee. Or you could transfer over btc or eth. Decide what you want your shitcoin paired to. open up binance acct. transfer over eth. start trading. Pay attention real hard when all of biz is trying to shill something. good chance someone trying to unload their bags at a higher price. go to coinmarketcap.com/ check out what ever shitcoin they trying to shill. go to the website of said shitcoin. see if the website is just some ico scam or there is real tech behind it. where is it at dev stage? Also go and watch this before you start trading in shitcoins. youtube.com/watch?v=FkKYuoRg6jM&t=2s understand that. watch it till you understand. good luck

So you already bought STOX, right?

Thank you. I appreciate the help!