Jesus biz, how the fuck is this even possible

On Wednesday my portfolio was worth $40,000.

At 6PM on Friday it was worth $70,000.

At 7PM on Friday it was worth $100,000

... Now its worth $200,000

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JCgYSrf
chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/#!rich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS FUCKING PHORE SHIT IS STILL GOING UP??

REEEEEE I SHOULD HAVE JUST BOUGHT IT LAST NIGHT

hold te phore and youll probably be a millionaire next week

Original KTK airdrop participant in 2014, my fucking cost basis on this shit is literally zero, I've basically won the fucking lottery user

Congrats friend, you've made it

Been there. Didn't sell to BTC in time. Don't repeat my mistake OP

how much did you buy phr at?

I dont think this is going to crash that fast, this should see $5 easy with the decentralized market hitting after the next two weeks... If I wanted to straight dump right now (I dont) I would only net 4 BTC instead of the 8 its worth

Op you hit the jackpot . Now don't be greedy and become a dumb bag Holder like 90% of biz. Hodling is a meme. Sell for BTC now. Cash out some gains. Reinvest in pre-pumped alts. Repeat the cycle.

$0, I got 30,000 KTK for free in 2014 and staked the rest user

I'm hoping to see something similar with the Tronix airdrop. Not nearly as much in volume, but it's still several hundred percent over its ICO

The problem is that 80% of your net worth is in a coin with a market cap of 1400BTC. You own 8BTC worth of the shit and the 24h volume is a measly 114BTC.

I'd take out some my profits slowly starting now.

Very much aware of that problem user

Same here. Not the same figures but the same percentages. I have some BTC, ADA, XLM, XRP, XVG, TRX, ARK, LINK. All mooning at the exact same time. My portfolio went from 8k to 17500 in 14 days. I just don’t know if it’s time to take some profit or let it ride.

Cash out now.

you honestly dont wanna be that guy that held on because he was greedy and lost the lot.

Got any telegram groups for that kinda shit mate? Would appreciate

Sell at least half SLOWLY. Too much and it will trigger the bots. But definitely start selling now.... 50,000 in the pocket is no joke. Pull enough money out to re-diversify into the big 3 or better yet invest in traditional investments like vanguard or something

xvg (verge) went up crazy amounts in the last 24 hours.

i pull out when it's a dollar or just near. i have a bad feeling about all of this.

btc will crash and everyone will lose

Did you make this much money too because of this group ?

discord.gg/JCgYSrf

everyone wants to be a millionaire.

but whats it like having a million sitting in a high interest bank account and living off the interest each year.

if the economy keeps climbing house prices are going to increase/soar, property and land are good investments to get into before that happens

Great job brother now get out of PHR before it falls. Be the one who jumped ship before it sunk

So try selling 0.5BTC worth and see how you impact the MKT price.

The buy orders on the 1 exchange that carries it are ridiculously thin.

>160k worth of super shitcoin
jesus christ dude. start selling and put it in top 20 coins asap

i made a shit load of money off phore. gonna sell off and just hold 10,000~

SELL IT

this is some scary shit, i don't know what to do

What do you mean verge got pumped and dumped by some richfags and supported by people riding the wave

chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/#!rich
Ok, so you literally have the 42nd or 43nd largest stack of this coin. I highly doubt you will be able to cash out more than say 20% of your holdings at within 20% of current MKT price.

just got out of the sinking ship