I think I finally made it guys. I started with $200 and now I'm about to hit $400 tonight...

I think I finally made it guys. I started with $200 and now I'm about to hit $400 tonight. I just want to thank all of you guys for giving me tips and really helping me know where to put my money.

You can make it too, user. Just hang in there.
I'll see you guys in lamboland.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JCgYSrf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good work man. How recently did you start and any recommended coins to purchase at the moment?

ETIKA?

Nice

good luck friend. What did you buy first to convert into alts? ltc or eth?

Does anyone else just laugh at those like op who hold almost nothing yet talk about maeking it?

Did you recieve the great tips from there as well or only on shitty biz?

discord.gg/JCgYSrf

not me. i'm happy that they're making money. they need it much more than we do if they can only afford to start with $200

JOYCON BOYZ?

Congrats! Here is to another 2x, good luck!

just you.

I mean I’m all fine with them talking about their gains, just please refrain from mentioning the word “lambo” ever

Check back in Jan 2019

If they double 10 times they have 100k, that's enough to make it in a lot of countries.

woha impressive, I hope i'll make it like you one day.
Double your money 11 times more and you'll be a millionnaire. Easy isn'it ?

started with $25 now have $7000

how'd you go about it got any tips?

retard, I felt same when I look at my portfoalia today, Thought I did research, did good picks. but later I did quick look at top 100 coins in CMC. every fucking coin mooned. even if u throw u r money on any fucking shit in top 100. it would be same or more worth than now.

>start last week
>all in on XRP when it breaks .30
>up over 100%

how do i lose my money here

I drunkenly got into this when LTC was under $100 a week ago. Someone help! Do I trade ETH for alts?! I want to keep my LTC. Or do I send my BTC to Binance for alts?!

I put in $400 on BTC, $200 in LTC, and $200 into ETH.

My nigger etika, if it’s you as OP.

Oh i forgot, pic related.

Just got very lucky with RDD pump months ago and Antshares when it's around $12.
I burnt myself a lot of times also... I once got 2 btc during NEO 0.012 sat ATH.
protip: don't feel like you are a pro after a few lucky runs, because well you are just simply lucky.

Those ETH and BTC amounts are worthless. Trade them for alts. The LTC you can hodl.

Poorfag here. I have $30 to buy some coins. What do I buy? I really wanted TRX a week ago, but it’s probably too late for that. Give me some recommendations pls.

i see only shitcoins

>probably too late

What the hell do you mean? It’s still at 3 cents. Just go all in before it goes even higher, idiot.

Sounds good. I think that's one of the best tips I've heard. To not become arrogant.

Thanks user for no bully.

Hey you're like me user, I started with $200 and now I'm reaching $800.

Just hold as long as you can user, know your exit but don't pick high exits else you'll FOMO and backstep. Every trade costs satoshi.

I don’t bully people actually trying to make it. It’s the normies who only have coinbase accounts with $50 in BTC that get told to fuck off.