What do people do at clubs? im going alone desu

What do people do at clubs? im going alone desu

go around pinch random peoples left nipples

Are all club girls this fugly when you see them in proper lighting?

girl on right is unironically my oneitis

I'm happy to hear you've resisted the siren song of racemixing, Pajeet.

If girl:
> Dance effortlessly for hours, giggle, have fun, buy drinks at the bar immediately, go home around 0200 with someone you just met

If us:
> Stand at bar for hours while everyone else gets served. Drink your booze too fast out of awkwardness and have to repeat. Stand around looking at people dancing and having to pretend you could join them if you wanted to, but you're too cool so you stand in a corner drinking. Look at your watch every 30 seconds. Go home. Cognitive dissonance yourself into thinking your enjoyed it because of proximity to people who enjoyed it.

go to a rave instead

get so drunk you cant speak then go hit on girls until you get kicked out or get a girls number

I think it's like a church for extroverts, the fucking animals.

Basically you find someone you like and you pinch their left nipple. If they pinch your right nipple back, you dance. If not you move on to someone else.
This works both ways, of course. If someone pinches your left nipple, you pinch their right nipple back if you want to dance, otherwise you ignore it.

NEVER pinch someone's right nipple unless they pinched your left first. This is reversed if someone is left handed; they can be identified by the L card they wear in a lanyard along their neck. Chances are you won't see any because left-handed people just don't go clubbing in the first place due to their condition.

Finally, keep in mind that that left/right refers to each individual person's left/right. THEIR left nipple is on YOUR right side, and vice versa.

recommend getting drunk enough that you don't care how stupid you look

>THEIR left nipple is on YOUR right side, and vice versa.
Not sure if it'll be the case at OP's club but where I'm from we just always pinch from behind our target to avoid confusion, this way handedness matches up.

Kekked

Normie culture sounds like aids
>make an ass of yourself cause why not? haha

Abosulutely degenerate

either
>get drunk enough at the bar and hit up every girl until someone wants to fuck you *REAL tip - girls in pairs are there looking - one is wing-women'ing the other

or
>you're paying for a table and flaunt enough money for somebody to fuck you

You follow the nose on the right goy

Well, one would expect the customs to be different at the gay clubs you go to.

This. You’re either this guy or those beta males who who stand by the wall holding a drink. I have a mate that can go hard even when sober but he’s one in a million. If you go to a club and don’t dance then you wasted your time and should have gone to a bar instead.

we were providing man advice for the brother, you just had to turn this shit gay.

get drunk on over priced drinks and spread herpes around

It's a very unpleasant experience if you don't like dancing.

tell that hot girl about your crypto gains
she'll go home with you

drugs

Find a dealer in the smoking area, buy some mdma and dance.

>tfw actually love loud melodic EDM music
I just go near the dj and dance my ass off. Almost every time at least few girls approach me and i just disregard them. Cause i am here to enjoy music and not sluts.

Try this if you like edm

pingas mate

>if girl
>buy drinks
>buy
user.....

>girl
>buying their own drinks
you've never been to a club have you

prime kek @ memeing this beta orbitor to pinch chad‘s nipple in a nightclub

Just get really drunk

Shill your coins fucking idiot.. obvs

Excellent synopsis, except the girl buying a drink part.

I only took a girl home from a club once. She was a like 5/10 the next morning but God damn did she get the fucking of a lifetime. I went out with her one more time and she got a $900 hotel room on the River Walk of San Antonio. Had a boner the whole night listening to her lament about her life, then when we got to the room she got on her knees and started blowing me. I burst in her mouth like 30 seconds later so much it was dripping out the sides, was the hottest thing I ever saw desu.