It's going down to 0$ isn't it?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JCgYSrf
thenextweb.com/hardfork/2017/12/12/iota-partnership-microsoft-marketplace/
twitter.com/social_nakamoto/status/941567974217015297
storeofvalue.github.io/posts/iota-what-is-it-and-should-you-invest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youre just a fucking retard that literally knows nothing about the coin. youre even too lazy to fucking read about it. if you have, you wouldve been out since the pump ended. you literally deserve to hold it forever. please die

> holding this bag

N-new paradigm right?

look at all these sleazy rajeets that want to buy back in on the cheap

I'm sure they'd love to except the nodes are broke and you can't trade shit.

as i said, if he read literally anything about the state of iota, he wouldve been out. i wouldnt touch that shit with a 10 foot pole

4$+ buyer here, fucking kill me.

>its a beta test guise we totally promise it'll work in the future
>to clarify we do not have a partnership with microsoft
Into the trash it goes.

Next time you don't want to make a mistake :

discord.gg/JCgYSrf

see? fucking pajeets. case closed.

They just met with 25 large corporations last week and massive announcements coming. Holding since 10cents.

Until they announce their fucking shitcoin actually works, it aint worth the bandwidth to display on exchanges. Why this garbage is even listed is beyond me.

Met by stalking these people as they leave work and force them to get a selfie as they keep stepping in front of them babbling something incoherent.

And then calling it a partnership on social media only to have it denied later when some one forwards it to the company in question and they go "Who were these people again?"

BTW this literally happened with Microsoft.

Only thing is that people are ok giving up privacy for convenience and chag8ing people for flushes gives corporations huge profits.

I bought this coin at 1.15 I sold this coin at 4.80. I moved on. I don't agree with the politics of this coin and I saw that its not going to work at least for now. They were lying about partnerships and I got out. I cashed out my profits and I invested them into req and xlm and I'm doing good bud

Guys you realize this coin is $7 Wednesday right. My dubz prove it

Decentralised - but with a coordinator...

kek'd

Why not all in xlm tho

link?

thenextweb.com/hardfork/2017/12/12/iota-partnership-microsoft-marketplace/

twitter.com/social_nakamoto/status/941567974217015297

"Introduced to IOTA" Lel

I mean I could introduce them to Flat Earth, but it doesn't make them partners in the idea.

Only used for checkpointing, not intrinsic to the protocol.

> Yes.

Shitcoin, hyped, tech that will never work, shady team full of beta cucks.
Sell as fast possible and leave that ship.

Just the brand name Iota is worth more then 0 dollars with no tangible items

fud fud fud..
take a time, educate your self, read and stop fuding around.
this is good entry point
iota team know they have to bring us new results because of misleading info about partnerships/participants

also the tech is entirely broken and will fall completely apart once they scale to at least a medium size. some examples?

> wrote their own hash algo who is insecure and unperformant af
> nodes are run with Java instead of C/C++, wasting shittons of ressources

let alone these are more than “poor” choices technologically, there’s a whole lot more on the tech end to justify not putting any money into this iota garbage

>educate your self.

this

i pulled the plug on iota for many reasons
>founder is a complete asshole to people with valid concerns and criticisms, and swears to everybody and is overall just a toxic sjw cuck, which is just literal suicide if he wants to partner with major corporations, WHICH IS WHAT HIS PROJECT IS RELIANT ON

>the whole thing is based on selling the data of your icebox and furthering the bluepill

>network is complete dogshit and requires TERNARY PROCESSORS to function properly which arent even a fucking thing yet

this project is going no fucking where with the kind of people who are running it.

anyone that isnt pulling the plug right now is a complete idiot.

Yes, sell it all goy

Switch to Byteball

The amount og FUD on this coin is insane! We get it. You didn't buy in at

t. iota bagholder

Hey asshole. that money was used to build a regugees home in germany. Whats your problem?

>smart cities for filthy Syrians.

How does it feel crippling the west for crypto gains, user?

Thankfully iota is such a shitcoin this wouldn't even be the only reason to drop it.

Stay out of this shit. I went to the same high-school as this guy. He came off as extremely autistic, browsed the Norwegian version of 9gag in class all day, and eventually started smoking weed and dropped out. How he made it this big I have no idea, but I doubt any serious partner would be out the door after a minute talking with David.

>that response

OH NO NO NO NO

i love how 90% of this board is fud, yet basically the only thing 90% of us who aren't retarded agree to be real about is how much of an absolutely abysmal scam of a shitcoin this piece of garbage truly is

next time dont try to make or buy a scumbag coin that doesnt play well with others made by a team of literal retards whos end goal is to average out dump on you, screw you with the coordinator, and/or datamine and enslave the living shit out of you with "smart" appliances and refugee cities, with a product that doesnt even work and partnerships that dont even exist

ive never seen such a total fucking disaster in my entire life, and ive watched enron, bear stearns, the "war on drugs", and fukushima daiichi

anybody who buys this turd deserves to get tangled

Wait, you are telling me there are retards that didn't sell their bag when Microsoft was forced to publicly deny the IOTA's team lies about their colaboration ?

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/iota-what-is-it-and-should-you-invest/

These people are fucking scumbags and security flaws alplenty

why didnt i buy at 36 cent yesterday when i went to bed.

i could have sold my req for it and rebought with like 50% extra

>Muh Microsoft deal

>raiblocks main dev professional history
>getting in shit fights on twitter nowhere listed

artige.no?

Nice I basically invested into DragonChain and Cobinhood based on LinkedIn profiles and it served me VERY well so far

>being surprised that a stock that rose 500% in a week will have a long downtrend