Will I make it boys?

Will I make it boys?

Poorfag :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>displaying gains in dollars.
you are not going to make it user.

yeah, he should be displaying his gains in either ounces of silver, or espers on yobit

Here we go again

>salt
yes, approved.

Are you me? We're gonna make it by this time next year. Be patient comrade! Hodl!

What are your predictions on XLM and SALT

its probably not even 1 satoshi it is?

Ditch VTC and DGB.

Are you seriously asking a guy with 700 dollars in holdings about price predictions?

Ive been hodling VTC since $1.9 im pretty confident in it.

Why ditch DGB?

Im OP btw, got a different ID since i switched from data to wifi on my phone.

jesus christ i know making money is something everyone wants to do but holy shit, thats such a tiny amount. to see real gains you have to put in thousands of dollars worth. you poorfags want 6 figures but you dont have near enough capital to invest enough to make that happen. youll probably get a couple thousand but nowhere near 6 figures.

Guys when you start your best bet is to go all in on one coin. Made 500% returns doing this. Just gotta have balls to not sell too early

seeing as you're not all in on ADA, you aren't going to make it

Convince me

thanks for the useless input

How do I turn this into $1 million, Veeky Forums?

>poor fag with no link
Nope no going to make it,
why would you have not put that $600 in when link was at 0.15-0.20?

I only use bittrex

I started with way less than you and made quite some money in BTC, ETH, and LTC holding from last year.

Of course your money is all in shit coins so I don't think you will have the same results as me.

Because Link is Fucking shit it’s literally the worst fucking alt you could buy and retards shill it all over this board nonstop which makes me think they’re paid to do it

By working a 9 to 5 job for 20 years.

How about 20 weeks?

Give me some shitcoin suggestions.

We can make it user.

To get anywhere close to 1 mil, you're going to have to put in at least 10K.
Put most of it in REQ, it's a solid choice.
The only other coins with moon potential I'd consider are TRX and SALT, but you should really do your own research.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw
worth the watch, this is charles hoskinson. you may know of him from ethereum.