How sad must it be? To realize the truth before anyone else, only to be arrested and shunned

How sad must it be? To realize the truth before anyone else, only to be arrested and shunned.

youtube.com/watch?v=mc-jLWyxZjI

Why can't the Jedi see their own failing? Its like Kotor 2 all over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhoiZktcetk
youtube.com/watch?v=LC6PzbO1PBw&t=17s
youtube.com/watch?v=3EtByaOxiwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Baris offee is wrong. The jedi are always right. Nothing to see here

Because she's a cunt and tried to snackbar the temple instead of actually addressing the issue. Also had her best friend take the fall for her, repeatedly.

>addressing the issue
So what barriss is saying from her point of view the jedi are evil

Aloha Snackbar, fellow infidels.

Which Part was the Saddest in the Star Wars Series.

youtube.com/watch?v=VhoiZktcetk

>The Imperial Knights, formally the Knights of the Empire, were an order of Force-practitioners loyal to the Emperor of the Fel Empire.
>They were fully trained in the ways of the Force and rejected the dark side of the Force, unlike previous Imperial Force-based organizations.
>Though they did not draw on the dark side, they did not strictly follow the light side either, and were viewed as Dark Jedi by the New Jedi Order.

What is it with Jedi and their Us or Them Mentality?

The jedi think the lightside of the force is Balance even though it makes no sense.

I thinks this just highlights the hypocrisy for those who follow the lightside

The light side of the force is balance. Light = good. That has always been the cases

Evil is a disruption of balance, there is no "neutral" in the force. This isn't D&D, it's Star Wars.

>Conversely, however, the Force-being known as the Father had implied that, had the galaxy possessed too much of the light side, the ramifications might be just as bad as if it possessed too much of the dark side.

You Jedi are always so arrogant in your teachings.

>What is it with Jedi and their Us or Them Mentality?

>Believers of Potentium said that the potential for light and dark sides resided in the user, not the Force itself, and that the Jedi are merely afraid to explore the full potential of the Force.

>They also thought that the Jedi Masters refused to believe in the Potentium view because it would mean the Jedi were not needed to fight evil, for evil would not exist.

>And since there was no dark side, there were no dark side actions or Force techniques; in effect any action, good or evil, could be performed without risk as long as the intent was not evil.

>Jedi Council Members theorized that the Potentium may have fallen to the DarkSide due to their views of the force.

Isn't this Paranoia?

No, it's Lucas insisting on a retcon - so Potentium ended up actually being a dark side plot instead of the philosophy Luke implemented when rebuilding the order thanks to the failings of the past.

>Inverse explanations. Jedi didn't want anybody to critique their code, teaching, and philosophic outlook at the force. So they label people as extremists and a darksider
FTFY

So the Potentium was right?

Nope. In-verse, it really ended up being a dark side plot to make people fall.

Because we can't have nice things.

You think we will ever get another Kreia?

I'm sure there's some sort of countdown out there before disney runs out of ideas and just makes movies out of those games

But that would require effort.

I've Heard Netflix is going to make a series about Kotor for the Older Fans

Mite be cool. They could get Sara Kestleman to play Kreia again, with some longer hair she'd be perfect as a live action version of her own character.

youtube.com/watch?v=LC6PzbO1PBw&t=17s

I wonder how they would perform this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=3EtByaOxiwE

Thank god. I never liked what they did to malachor in rebels

As I recall it was just called Malachor, not Malachor V. Could be another planet in the same system for all we know, or just as easily bankrupt story tellers.

They name the battle of Malachor as the Great Scourge of Malachor. Instead of Mandalorians its the Sith or whatever. Instead of the Inwards Journey that is Kotor 2. Its the Typical Jedi vs Sith Bs. Instead of Kreia's teachings. its Just Some Random Sith called the Presence and the typical Sith kikery.

Was she Right?

Stop.

Making.

This.

Thread.

Every second day, I'm fucking begging you what do you get out of it at this point?

I simply wish to discuss if bariss was right

Shes not

I'd love it if this was an example of the Jedi history being altered to fit a narrative and not just some stupid retcon.

So like Eu legends?

This thread is crimethink. Disney kill squads have been deployed. Rectification in progress.

> Force-being known as the Father
this was so retarded I hope it's not canon

I think the most telling thing here is that the Jedi expected to use of child soldiers to go well.

Bariss was a kid, and she wasn't even a fighter, she was a healer. They put her on Felucia, the Vietnam equivalent of the Clone Wars, and then they all acted surprised when she came out as a disillusioned, psychotic wreck.

That cartoon really did a good job of showing how stagnant and unfocused the Jedi had become.

That said, I'm glad shit like is no longer canon. Fuck those immense Mary Sues.