What's your current campaigns BBEG?

What's your current campaigns BBEG?

An ancient lich who is wearing the skin of the wizard who "killed" him. He hired the party to toss magical amulets into the last remaining fonts of magic in the land. The amulets will absorb the magic of the font and make the lich the last magical thing on the planet.

There's three who could fill that role, depending on the party's actions.

1. An ancient black dragon slowly rebuilding strength who is trapped in the bottom of a superdungeon. A cult that worships her is steadily working to get her out. The PCs are exploring this dungeon and have had hostilities with the dragon cult.

2. A 10-foot-tall enigma of a mercenary warlord wearing full plate. No one knows what he is, except that he's the leader of a renowned warband who has never been defeated in single combat. The PCs have killed several of his men, and he can no longer ignore them.

3. A wildcard of a necromancer and his apprentice. Their motives are mostly unknown, though they do claim to be 'white necromancers' working toward accomplishing good with undead. Who can say if that's true? The PCs have actively aided them, though sometimes hindered them by accident.

For now they're just pushing deeper into this dungeon and I'm keeping the various NPCs working toward their respective goals. We'll see just how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Everywhere I go no matter where or who I talk to somebody is always spouting their pathetic opinion on how bad and stupid trump is. I have to go through this every day of hearing how he and his supporters are evil while those same people who yell he is evil go around rioting and assaulting Trump supporters.

This is exactly why Trump won. I had to check into all of the bias against Trump and the wild story's. Turns just about all of it is lies used to slander him and to promote Clinton. We are tired of you shouting down onto us pretending you are the better person you hypocrite. If you people would quit spreading rumors and hate he wouldn't of grown is such power.

Before you say you can't take a joke every joke carry's a message. Saying it's just a joke is just a way to weasel out of discussion like you people always do.

we need big joe as the ultimate good guy in a rp

Why are people spamming politics today all of the sudden?
Is it a raid?
Did a ban expire?

I dunno user, it seems like trump posters are universally shitposters, going by Veeky Forums.

Both.

January is about to end, so both /pol/ and tumblr are engaged in a landwar before the month ends.

The last 3 /pol/ invasions were deleted, so now the tumblrites think this is their board and are pushing an invasion en masse to claim Veeky Forums as theirs and acting like complete shits.

Kek, the wall's happening one way or another!

That said, the BBEG of my campaign is Uthrad Gutwrencher, a Half-Giant Half-Orc a Lv 18 Barbarian warlord with a +4 Flaming Axe and custom forged spiked Plate Mail. He wants to destroy the world's largest Elf kingdom so he can take the Elf King's daughter as his bride, problem is, the party has already rescued her from the clutches of a White Dragon and half the party's courting her so they won't hand her over to just anyone. It goes without saying that Uthrad has a thing for Brown Elves.

Fantasy Frieza / Jafar

Wealthy and powerful djinn conquering land for his own use using mind controlled minions. He's also an extremely powerful mage/fighter, to the point where even if the mind control fails, people would be afraid of trying to go against him.

I mean, just because you want Trump to turn into Duerate doesn't mean the rest of us do. But then he's too much of a whiny bitch baby to go and try to personally kill people and brag about it.

Henry Kissinger, except he's a literal pig trying to control the world behind the scenes through war.

It's a superhero game, so there's that.

The "Divine Emperor" of one of the realms most powerful empires. He's thought to be a god, but is really just an ancient dracolich in disguise who's corrupted mind figured the best way to protect his empire would be to destroy the rest of the world. The players think he's just a regular lich at this point. Can't wait for them to find out

How does it even work, if he's a djinn, so arleady can do whatever the fuck he wants to

Technically its his Eladrin wife and her flunkies right now, but the real BBEG is an ancient dragon king from ages ago who tried to turn himself into Tiamat's equivalent. He accidentally summoned 10 unformed godlings and tried to use his son as a vessel to capture their energies into a weapon he could use to kill Bahamut and take Tiamat as his true wife. World's first heroes killed him and shattered the power of the godlings into 5 swords that are used by the 5 kindgoms of the "Civilized" continent as their proof of divine rule. The king's wife discovered that she can use those swords to revive him, along with the "Royal Magistones" of her family (which are crystal dragon eggs).

If the party fucks up and the evil queen gets all the swords and all the eggs, the king will revive as the crystal dragon version of Bahamut and lay waste to the world.

Have been considering using Donald Trump as a major antagonist in an unknown armies campaign. Not evil so much as ambitious, powerful, and a little bit paranoid.

>Le evil tumlr and their evil conspiracy
Why do I have this feeling you are /pol/'s regular?

Because the posters on Veeky Forums are far too up their own asses about various MtG banlists and new warhammers to really give a shit about any inter-website drama.

Also, most of us are over 20 and not retarded.

I've been on tumblr, friend.
They and reddit are basically Diet Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums-Low Sodium; they just have different criteria for the people they think its edgy to troll.

So it's just regular Henry Kissinger?