Can we get a medieval armor/inspiration thread goin?

can we get a medieval armor/inspiration thread goin?

bonus points for cute girls in armor, or beautiful girls in armor.

oh right i lost pretty much everything but my fs/n stuff. that's why i wanted to make this thread.

there used to be rars someone linked me to that had a bunch of portraits, but everytime I try and find it again i hit dead ends.

I've got an astonishing number of pictures of women in armor.

Though I'm sorta multitasking now, so I might be a bit inconsistent in posting them.

>bonus points for cute girls in armor, or beautiful girls in armor
>posts saber

I think Saber is cute, in a platonic way.

This is excellent. More like this if anyone has them.

I'll stop there for now.

I love Saber's armor. It's so sleek and beautiful. I especially love the how the tassets are just a dress. I think it's incredibly creative and beautiful.

Lilly and Alter are my favorites. Lilly because her armor is so flowing, and Alter for having such a dark take on Saber's outfit.

I really just love armor. Saber as a character was ok. Favorite girl in the series because i like knight girls. Never been into casters.

thanks for the dump, user.

Sure thing. And I may post more in a bit. Also I might as well post one more now, I guess.

In the meantime, if anyone has any dashing salt-and-pepper men they can post, I'd be much obliged.

Men who are fantasy adventurers, I mean. I can find plenty of dashing salt-and-pepper men through other means.

Patrician tastes, fellow anons.

>That functionality.

I love boobplate and the chain-kini, I'll admit. But that is sexy in an entirely different way.

I'm getting pretty sleepy, so I'll just post like 5-10 more and then go to bed.

I don't like chainkinis. If I'm playing a lady warrior I want to feel mighty, not exposed.

Boob plate bothers me a bit less.

All right, now I'm done.

I'll flick out a few. One of my favorites here; when all the men go off to war, its only reasonable to conclude that some women find themselves in the local militia, maybe not too well armored or too well armed, but even the mightiest general can be brought low by the vulgar thrust of a peon's spear.

Realistic warrior nuns, not often does this concept get used. Although instead of hammers and maces (the unwieldiest of weapons) they'd use spears, crossbows, and muskets, stuff their twiggy little girl arms can wield properly.

Fat elven scout. Probably ventures out alone because the lithe members of the elven ranger guard tease her.

Nice pic, reminds me of the evil clerics from Eye of the Beholder II

Musou games. Mediocre series with some of the best armor designs.

>twiggy little girl arms
I mean for the average present-day woman, that assumption makes sense, but dedicated warriors would be more than capable of wielding a warhammer or mace effectively. That seems odd unless you're specifically going for a "and they were rescued by the striking, muscular young soldier, and there was much heaving of bosoms" vibe. In which case you may carry on.

Yeah, okay, I think that is what you're doing. Carry on, then. Wipe up when you're done.

Armor thread, but cloth armor is still armor.

Female ranger in light armor is pretty overdone, but I like this one.

Another "female conscript militia" one. Looks like a galloper or a runner, probably a suitable (and safe) role women could play in combat.

That's a very cute eowyn.

>knight halfling woman spiked mace pigtails.jpg

That's Poppy from League of Legends, which I guess is fitting with the rest of the thread, but I prefer her redesign.

Probably.

That said, though an athletic woman is still weaker than an athletic man, the man's head will crumple like any other if she swings a mace down on it.

Eowyn was always supposed to be cute!

Might aswell dump. I never use all my folders for anything, so here you go lads.

Please stop, my boner can't take these fairly reasonable fantasy armors.

sorry senpai
I'm nearly out of reasonable armours though, you'll be free soon

Saber was a terrible king.

spooky dullahans

Thats more or less the point of her story.