Uh Veeky Forums?

What are we gonna do about p'orcs?

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/

>Release them into the Alaskan wilds
>Wait 15-20 years
>All nations come together to fight a common enemy
>A united humanity vanquishes the menace and reaches its scientific peak exploring the galaxy at large

Shit, genetic engineering is getting pretty fucking powerful all of a sudden. Space marines when?

Roughly 28,000 years from now.

The grimdark future

>P'orcs
RIP AND TEAR

CATGIRLS WHEN!

Hah, you think the shadow organizations will let this technology be used for good.

>enslaving men to their base desires by catering to them with a genetically engineered slave race
>good

With how fast islam is growing in population and spreading, we could use an army of orcs to send at them in a few decades.
Of course, the problem comes when our genetically engineered super soldiers fall victim to corruption and join chaos. Thats how the imperium of man falls.

Look up CRISPR. With human rights organizations bashing China for arresting spiritual cultists to harvest their organs and sell for money, the technology is growing there and hoping to replace organ theft. They will drive it to its full limits, since they don't have things like religion, the pope, or ethics to worry about.

Holy shit! Ghost In The Shell is downright fucking prophetic.

It's not genetic engineering you idiot. It's chimerism. The human DNA and the pig DNA do not mix. It's human STEM CELLS being injected into pig EMBRYOS. Not human sperm being injected into pig ovum.

Too soon user. Too soon...

This

>pigs with 0.1% human cells
>just meant to grow human organs in pigs
Catgirls are a ways off yet, user.

I forget, but don't we already use pig organs in humans, to filter blood in some patients and such?
I even read years ago about injecting literal pig shit into people's asses so they can get the bacteria required to produce energy out of various foods.

>genetic engineering

It's just a chimera. It's been possible with various mammals for quite a while. Half human/half pig it is not

like goats that produce spider silk

>It's just a chimera
this, nothing extraordinary or that wasn't already tried, I don't get why this is being passed on as a new.

Guess they must have lifted that ban on human animal hybrids.

Yup, I've got a bio prosthetic aorta made from a pig's. No rejection drugs, just a daily aspirin to keep the blood thinner to reduce stress on it

Bro, you're half orc. You should be paying xeno tax with the other subhumans.

Most of the people who become catgirls are likely the insane fatasses from tumblr. Don't get your hopes up.

A pigman, Jerry!

Close enough

Was this drawn by whom I think it was?

indeed, and pig's skin is also used to protect against deshydratation peoples wiches have been severly burned