BNB

Did something happen with Binance? Their coin is mooning non stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002096072-Binance-Coin-Burn-in-2017-Fall
youtube.com/watch?v=Da2pRlOELr8&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Swing-trade it user. Goes up a few weeks then down. Atm everything is green again

I'm also super confused about this.

I already sold mine at 23k sats as usual thinking it would go down when Bitcoin started mooning. Now I'm fucking mad for not keeping them longer.

The exchange has 10x the volume it did. Thus BNB is also going to 10x

I only hold it for gas, but I sold 6 at 29100 sats, thought that was the top of the hill, now its 29700. Wtf is going on?

Basically a bunch of people have gotten really fed up with garbage exchanges like Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, etc. and have all switched to Binance. You had people doing this every once in awhile but there was a mass exodus from other exchanges when Binance added stop-losses the other day.

Binance has the most volume out of any exchange in the world right now and the price of BNB reflects that.

The increased volume from normies finally getting into alts is pushing it up. Also, it is poised to become like the #1 exchange by volume in the world I think. That means more people are using the token and the exchange.

They're also going to spend 20% of profits on burning tokens sometime in January, and that number is going to be insane with the business they have had since the last quarter burn.

Buy in now or stay poor. This is my second largest portfolio coin. This shits going to Titan.

it just had a 6% bullrun in the past 40 min though.

29.1k is really good price. Looks like it can go up to 35k-ish but too dangerous to buy more now.

No thanks, I won't buy your bags, gonna wait until it stabilizes after this run.

It was only 6 so idgaf, just playing with a really volatile coin for fun.

If you're not buying right fucking now you're completely retarded. Binance has become literally the biggest exchange in the world. BNB will easily double from here on.

I'm looking forward to it, have fun user.

Btw I take that 35k earlier back, already going down lol

Look at the graph. Look at the order book. And come back.7
If you still don't see it then you're retarded dumb beyond any help.

Suit yourself, just keeping my rule not buying ATH.

This, don't chase pumps, yes the FA says it will go higher soon enough, but at the same time being religious about some core values is more important. It's finding it's price right now.

I do that too. But this is the most obvious pattern I've ever seen in real life. I almost feel like I'm seeing things (trading for 26 hours non-stop now). But shit is real. You do you, but I'll take the fucking risk on this one.

It is kind of wild textbook case, look at the 5min frames with StochRSI

Shit, don't listen to me, I might be wrong, I ain't no fucking TA wizard. And if I am I'll take the 10% loss at worst. But if this shit breaks out, and I'm betting $2.5k that it will, we're going places.

You might be wrong but the moment i sell my BNB it will go up. I just fucking know it by now.

Those constant 5-10 buy orders from traders are pushing the price. It's like swimming with the stream.

Also it's literally the number 1 exchange right now, in volume and quality.
Next burn in january will be huge.

Thing is in 6 months the value of using the token will be halved.

Tell me if I'm retarded, but that 30 minutes chart looks more beautiful than pic related

I couldn't log into the website for the past five days.

I'm selling off every single coin including LINK and getting my BTC off Binance and onto Bittrex.

FUCK YOU BINANCE! I HAD HIGH HOPES!

Does the BNB used for tx fees get burned, or is it put back onto the market by Binance?

>support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002096072-Binance-Coin-Burn-in-2017-Fall
>In accordance with our whitepaper, each quarter, we will use 20% of our profits to buy back and burn BNB, until 100MM BNB are burned.
COMFY

2nd break-out attempt

burned
youtube.com/watch?v=Da2pRlOELr8&t=5s

I just succeed.

Wwo apps, a sign up and two confirmations later - I was able to send my money over to Bittrex to reinvest.

Two*

Are you high?

Yes.