Mfw Veeky Forums called it

>mfw Veeky Forums called it

Every single coin gets shilled here
Eventually one of those will moon
It's whatever

This was the one with the most promise

Did you manage to read the atmosphere that biz was giving off around Cardano? I could sense this coin was a ticket.

Did they tho? I felt this coin was vastly underrated here and barely talked about

No it wasn't. They were all "the one with the most promise". Get your head out of your ass.

yes, if you been here long enough you can feel it when it isn't just a bagholder shilling

Every single coin is "the one with the most promise"
How did that confido shilling go btw?

How do you objectively determine what has most promise?

I don't think there is a scoring metric system we can use other than "its the least terrible idea we've had this week"

You want a real moon mission that doesn't get shilled here? XSH

I read into the tech and the people behind it. I showed it to my friends in physics and comp eco and they love it. All the other projects sound nice, this one actually has a backbone.

exactly, took one look at what they had published and invested 50k

Doesn't matter
"Much tech" doesn't matter if one asshole with a skateboard and a bunch of stickers can skyrocket to top 20 overnight
It's all random, hype, and bullshit

This is what every mouthbreathing dipshit says about their coin.

You're fucking delusional.

> tfw i cashed out at .12 and put it all into xmr

calm down stop being so cynical and tough on Veeky Forums and go give a dog a hug or something you turboNEETS

You won't regret that one year from now.

just relax, step away from the coins for a week and hold. you'll be fine.

But these guys are better at communicating and don't beat around the bush.

Sorry you guys are bitter.

>Bullshit coin written in haskell
>moons regardless

TRX and ADA. I didn’t listen. fml

comfy af wallet

It's the only one that has the potential to be used like a real currency so far. It's blockchain solves the issues of fees bigger than what you are moving and such at any price point no matter it's value. This means it is far more efficient to give someone $1 of ADA ( theoretically a few cents for the charge) than $1 of BTC ($5-$17 charge) , and it always will be even if 1 ADA was worth just as much as 1 BTC. Also, they haven't even added the other 25 ATM's to Japan yet, and plan to greatly expand that after.

This coin will probably get to $100 and certainly has more potential but it all depends on how much of it's infrastructure makes it to the west.

Some coins are made by a neckbeard at their house. They merely copy another protocol. There are dozens of shit clones.

ADA is not a shit clone it's the first of a new generation of coins and it's not allowed to be copied. They have published proof of solving almost every existing problem, or at least improving on them.

Will people invest? Well it's up a lot so, yes.

Tanking now
Hope you sold @ 3k

not really. one might think that charles huskinsons being a known piece of shit with no real talents in the entire crypto dev community would make people fud it and avoid it, but I guess not.

iota mooned, so. crypto really already was dumb money. I guess BTC still being dominant was proof of this all along.

>one might think that charles huskinsons being a known piece of shit with no real talents in the entire crypto dev community
source

He was fired from ETH and ETC for trying to steal miner's money.

kek. really ?