40k General

Eldar are scrub tier without scatbikes and Wraithknights edition

>THIS IS THE ROSTER CREATOR. ITS IN THE OP FOR A REASON YOU HOMOS STOP ASKING FOR IT REEEEEEE
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs. Sorry, it's shit but it'll read 3s.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>FAQs and errata
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Beware of Alpharius)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

First for the guard.

Second for ynnead stopped being a mem

What are you building tonight Veeky Forums? I'm working on a Crimson Hunter Exarch right now.

4th for slaanesh

4th for Vostroya

Not sure what to fill the remaining 82 points with in this 2,000 point list. Got a casual tournament coming up in a month, and I'm looking at taking this instead of a more standard Incursion as a way to limit the power.

I dont know im not really into nids to actually win i kinda just really like their models. just thought id post my list here to see peoples thoughts. Thank you for your input though abd who knows by time i get done painting all this the nids might have a workable codex.
Also i'm more using the Zoanthropes as ways to get more synapse in my army more than anything else.

"these three pieces are designed to be a trilogy"

"I'am still working on tle last piece but I plan to make it brighter and more golden, like a spark of hope in a galaxy of darkness"

Celestine.

Calling it, squatted before 2018.

Emps?

questoris to cerastus conversion

Abbadon
Ghazzy, Fist of Gorkamorka

Why do I get the feeling this is just going to be a Triumverate of Space Marines? Rowboat Gullyman gets shoved in a dreadnought, and teams up with some blood angels guy and grey knights to kill Slaanesh or something.

You can totally not use FMCs in low points games and not come across like you're embarrassingly bad, but nids don't scale up well at all. If you're at 1850 and you're not cheesing as hard as possible you may as well just not show up.

Revived sanguinious to lead the BA to chaos when?

Emps and Mohawk Custode Man Bear? Maybe Gman?

They haven't squatted SoB. What the fuck makes people think they're going to squat Slaanesh? AoS hasn't even squatted Slaanesh.

I'm looking to make a Kult of Speed list with Zhadsnark since I like the theme and fucking love the look of the Ork Planes. With the understanding that I know they aren't optimal, which should I look to use? Dakkajets?

ghost ark, first time building any of the necron kits, its definitely diffrenet.

What Chapter Tactics do you think are appropriate for Marines Malevolent?

RIP john hurt

sanguinus back to life

SoB aren't all about weird sex.

Some Custodes character
Rogal Dorn
Dante

vs

Be'lakor/ Kabhanda / Some other Demon Prince
Abaddon
An almost Spawn Huron Blackheart

So if this Storm is three books long, maybe the next series will be about the incoming hordes? One book for Orks vs Tyranids, another for Tyranids vs Tau/Necrons and the third with Space Marines vs Orks vs Tyranids vs Tau vs Necrons.

Slaanesh are a meme sub-faction.

robot goyman, sicarius, and vulkan are confirmed

>any Roll of 6 results on you shitting on the table

fuck off

because squatting makes people angry

They just make xir MIA and never mention xim again. Its as good as squattng but quiet and without the buthurt

>No slaanesh models released in years
>Slaanesh squatted in AoS
>Ynnead, a god whose role in eldar prophecy is to kill Slaanesh is introduced to the 40k setting
They're squatting Slaanesh, get over it.

How would a psyker Orkanaut be if it could manifest Warp Lance for free and had a 3++ naturally?

Or would it be too overpowered?

I find the lack of Weirdboy machines and units a bit odd.

Got any particularly interesting reasons for picking your army tg?

My great-grandfather was a rat of tobruk in WW2, so when I saw the Tallarn regiments they stood out to me over the rest

>Implying

But Slaanesh is still alive in Sigmar, they're just sitting on it for a campaign. If they were going to kill it, why would they not have already done it?

Ynnead didn't fully form.

Butthurt Slaaneshiboo detected

I think it'd be okay. Orkanauts are prone to exploding, so a 3++ basically just makes them slightly more tanky in that regard. Giving it Psychic pilot for Warp Lance is a nice anti-tank bonus, but it's still BS 2.

It'd be nice, but it's still 50 points more than the Riptide for something that can die in one melta shot.

imagine one day coming home noticing half your collection being dissolved in acid ang getting told to get over it

this. The Ynnead plot didn't work as it should have. If they really succeeded in making Ynnead, I'd be worried.

or dante
or mecha-dorn XD

confirmed?

Just because you'd hit it doesn't make sexual user.

What's your favorite unit, no matter how good or bad it is?

Why?

nobz

If Slaanesh does get squatted, I'll just use Khorne rules (for my CSM).

The better-at-assault angle still works I guess.

confirmed

I've got a soft spot for Tyranid Warriors.

A guardsman.

>Rowboat Gullyman gets shoved in a dreadnought

Better, Girlman in his stasis throne that can walk ala Kharamazov

Ratling snipers

Cool models.

SOURCE
O
U
R
C
E

Vanguard Veterans are terrible at doing their only job, but I love my 40k-era Moritat squad built with them.

It's so bad, but I love it.

gee dubya employee buddy I've known forever

Not the greatest, but not as bad as some units are.

Yes and Slaanesh now holds the same kind of position in AoS that Isha does in 40k, and she sure plays a significant role in the events of the setting.

The sad thing is that they had so much potential with relatively minor tweaks.

I have only ever had one morkanaut go down and that was because my army composition was shit and it was the only AV I brought.

They aren't enough of a threat to get demolished usually, but they can buff units incredibly but not cheesily so they usually get ignored.

Dreadnoughts and Maulerfiends.

Painting Kastelan Rowbutts

Oo

Dreadnoughts are great until they get blown up

>gee dubya employee buddy I've known forever

Unless he works at Nottingham, he knows fuck all.

The Riptide. My lists have loads of them purely because I love the model so much, it's so versatile.

I love converting them into interesting poses, like kneeling to take a shot, or crouching down in ambush.

I wish they'd made them look like something that could realistically get into a melee fight with Wraithknights or Knights.

I want my 40k mech fist-fights goddamnit.

>bad

play it as an Armored battlegroup command tank with beast hunter shells!

That some polish third party Mort? GET IT OUTTA HERE!

shadowsun piloting a ghostkeel when

Yea? He's been pretty trustworthy so far.

Ork Gargants have always been absurd

>tit-bridge
>dick gun

What else did he tell you about?

if its third party link the website

It's a converted Magnus.

It's a converted Nurgle daemon prince with third party polish dragon wings.

Weirdboy.
I take him in every list and try to get Da Jump with my Nobz in tow.
That or I try to get sanctuary on him and the MFF on the big mek and go to town with a 3++ from shooting.

link to dragons wings

Well, the one in Dawn of War III has rokkit fists that pull a target toward it.

But realistically, I don't think Morkanauts were ever intended to challenge Knights.

I think they were just made to demolish tanks, infantry and regular opponents while the rest of the Ork army handles the other stuff.

Weird concept in practice, but it's apparently nothing new to Orks.

New big birds and friends are up

I'd be pretty mad about it, but realistically it's almost certainly going to happen.

But don't worry, I'm a tyranid player, so I'm sure my army is next, or at least going to be ignored forever.

Make Kairos if you want
Not that you will, because he's shit

>I don't think Morkanauts were ever intended to challenge Knights.

See, I can't honestly see Orks looking at a Knight and NOT wanting to be able to punch it in the face.

Mekboyz need to get on this.

Is he any good? I don't know Daemons that well

For my Nids: Carnifex
For my SM: Dreadnoughts of all types

Maleceptor

>because he's shit
What a pleb tier opinion.

Make a formation for your army!

Shrike's Wing

Composition:
Shrike
Vanguard Veteran squad

Restrictions:
Shrike cannot leave the Vanguard Veterans.
Vanguard Veterans must be equipped with 2 Lightning Claws and Jump Packs.
The Vanguard Veteran Squad cannot number more than 5 Veterans.

Special Rules:
Hit & Run
Can declare a Disordered Charge on the first turn, even though the unit Infiltrated.

Believe it or not nids are one of GWs top selling armies. They're never getting squatted.

>tyranid
>ignored

literally wat

>Just got my first and only riptide to put me at 1850
I've got such a mecha boner right now.

Model a sword on it and charge it at people for those smash/stomp attacks

I hope that mecha boner of yours extends to painting it, scum

The changeling is pretty bad in 40k. Hes alright in AoS tho.

I think the Stompa is what is intended to slap around Knights.

The Orkanauts harken back to the old days of Epic when the Stompa when it was only as threatening, or roughly as threatening rather, as a Land Raider.

Apparently they weren't always Titan sized engines of war, which is weird since I've always been used to them being Titans since I discovered 40k.

they haven't done anything in the plot since third edition

>AoS

Since 4th edition you mean.

Also Kelly has taken over writing them again starting with Genestealer Cults. They'll be a force to be reckoned with after the next update. All the shitty things Cruddace did to Tyranids were during the Kirby era, I don't think Rountree is dumb enough to let the same guy fuck them over a third time.