Chainlink is a garbage coin that everyone is trying to meme an exit for. See attached, literally garbage coin

Chainlink is a garbage coin that everyone is trying to meme an exit for. See attached, literally garbage coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinfund.io/cryptoeconomics-is-hard-market-cap-4833c378a3e0
capgemini.com/consulting-de/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2017/08/smart_contracts_paper_long_0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fud again.

Literally just FUD, bc the greedy pajeet wants to buy cheap. Keep your hands strong. HODL.

Literally just Pajeet trying to pretend his shitcoin isnt just shit.

lol classic situation of someone who missed out. Sorry buddy

Anyone who holds ERC20 tokens is dumb money.

You literally bought an “app” for the Ehereum blockchain. A vapourware app that hasn’t been developed yet.

And you think 1 billion token supply * 0.40 cents = $400 million isn’t overvalued?

Apple just bought Shazam for that value and it’s a good working product with hundreds of millions of users.

Deluded linkies ain’t a meme for nothing.

This same fud again.
Everyone this is a big buy signal

>Anyone who holds ERC20 tokens is dumb money.

sorry can't hear you over the 12x gains

I'm not even bought into LINK, but I'm aware enough about it to say that there's (at the VERY least) plenty of room to make short term gains in the near future.

Sorry that you missed out bro

It's taking sats-wise tho

It’s a signal dumb money is balls deep in crypto and a crash is coming. You have no perspective or sense of reality at all. Pure mania. Probably because you are a NEET and don’t know how business even works. But please tell me why chainlink is more valuable that Shazam and I’ll shut up.

y btc more valuable than Shazam, why ADA not even working product has 100x of shazam. crypto is all speculation. btw look for other potential coin.. u already missed 100x link, no use to fud now to buy with u r 100 rupee note. fuck off pajeet.

>5144129
Whoever wants to recover loss from chainlink, get into Digibyte...

1. ChainLink already operates on Ethereum, Bitcoin and Hyperledger with more planned. The LINK token is simply the reward and payment utility.

2. Circulating supply is 350m and when mainnet is up majority of tokens will be locked up in nodes

3. Marketcap of a cryptoasset cannot be compared to marketcap of a traditional company. It makes no sense valuing them in the same way. blog.coinfund.io/cryptoeconomics-is-hard-market-cap-4833c378a3e0

Thx Mr pajeet now fuk off back to your discord

currently yeah but it followed the dollar very closely on that huge run-up

>deluded
Checked.

They ran a PoC. There is no working product. I work as a consultant for an IT company and we pitch things to major clients every week. Most of them go nowhere by the way. And if they go somewhere, we'll get a contract for maybe $1 mil. Again, you have no sense of perspective or grip on reality. Companies like SWIFT get shilled with PoCs every day bro. DELUDED if you think chainlink is anything special. Nobody cares and nobody is talking about it outside of some losers on Veeky Forums.

your argument can be applied to 99% of the crypto market, yet we're seeing billion dollar market caps left and right, like it's nothing.
protip: stop thinking real life market caps are the same as crypto market caps. one is fugazi, the other is not.

Sold my 5k link at a profit and put it all into trx and quadrupled it. Feels good man.

>le i'm an desktop support IT man understands cryptoeconomics and international finance

this fud is stale m8

>implying anyone gives a shit you work as tech support for a call centre in New Delhi

Link holders have gotten so emotionally attached to their coin that they wont ever sell it no matter the price. Fucking retards going to ride the wave to 0

That absolute state of you guys, you really do have no idea how the world works.

Here's an example of a tech consultancy with operations in the UK.

Fintech is a big thing right now, and chainlink are not even on the radar. They do not even have contract with a single financial company right now.

Why would a a large corporation go to a fat stuttering pothead to deliver a tech solution rather than hire experienced consultants from giants like Accenture or KPMG or Capgemini?

The answer is: they wouldn't. And that's why chainlink has 0 contracts, 0 business partnerships, and 0 value expect for what some pajeets and deluded losers will pay on a Chinese crypto exchange.

>tech consultancy
their aim is to sell the same product to hundreds of different companies while maintaining service contracts and incompatibility between implimentations.

The baked-in weaknesses generated by this kind of shit are why crypto in general, and Chainlink in particular, will flourish.

Don't you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

Because those "consultants" are fucking retarded.

Source: I am one. 3 years with accenture. Undergrad was in chemistry. Literally take my money after I buzz around some company, playing the nice soldier. It's all the same when they wanna reduce costs. Its the fucking admin they hire lol - too many; no accountability, shit gets mixed up.

>Here's an example of a tech consultancy with operations in the UK.

and i don't see even one crypto project on there, what is your point exaclty?

>chainlink are not even on the radar
>Why would a a large corporation go to a fat stuttering pothead to deliver a tech solution rather than hire experienced consultants from giants like Accenture or KPMG or Capgemini?
lol CapGemini wrote a 25 page report on smart contracts and their benefits where they NAMED SERGEY NAZAROV AND CHAINLINK BY NAME YOU DUMB FUCKING PAJEET
capgemini.com/consulting-de/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2017/08/smart_contracts_paper_long_0.pdf
And here's the timeline they gave for adoption, with SWIFT's PoC with ChainLink being perfectly timed in their prediction

Be real linkmarines, how much opportunity LINK cost you?

>capgemini.com/consulting-de/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2017/08/smart_contracts_paper_long_0.pdf

That's actually pretty cool user, SWIFT actually have business partnership with CapGemini and they are exactly the sort of tech consultancy a large corporation would approach to if they wanted to pump money into a tech project about smart contracts.

A team of say 4 senior consultants from CapGem working on a project over 2 years might be awarded a contract for about $2 mil USD.

Now where do Sergey, Rory and Steve come in and why is their ERC20 token worth $400 million?

SWIFT have no business relations with chainlink. They have invested a grand total of $0 with chainlink or smartcontracts.com

not alot, none of the other coins I picked mooned much eaither

Wow the fudders are really panicking after that Zeppelin news,huh.

Ask me in 5 years.

solving the oracle problem will benfit the entire cryptoshpere enormously, Linkies are the hard men cutting down the trees and shit and laying the roads so all you daffodils can ride through on your wagons later

In your hypothetical, the 4 senior consultants are going to develop and test a secure mechanism for end to end smart contracts themselves? No of course not. They will bring in products that already exist like Ethereum and (Sergey hopes) Chainlink.

How many devs does chainlink have? 2 at most?

An anonymous guy called "Steve" whose real identity we don't know?

Sergey the philosophy major? Does he even code?

But you trust these clowns to deliver? You think the project with 1-2 guys working on it is worth $400 mil?

I think it’s worth more for a variety of reasons but I’m tired of explaining to every Pajeet in Asia, so dyor if you want otherwise stay on the sidelines. And as far as delivering, that is the name of the game and the biggest risk. But I’m betting on yes because they do have a proven track record building innovative products.